rkstud632's The Amazing Spider-Man #4 - Nothing Can Stop The Sandman review

Avatar image for rkstud632

Another Spidey Foe Debuts

I have to admit this issue while being cheesey is good. Cheese isn't lame it's goofey and lame but it gets you to laugh.So we in this issue Peter breaking a date(more troubles) We get a villian beating Spidey and uh oh Spidey's mask torn(yay more problems). Of course we get Sandman's origion and it's still gamma and nuclear involved(not surprised)Then in this story Sandman hides in Peter's school by coincidence and wants his high school diploma? He didn't ask for it in the movie nor was he actually involved with uncle Ben's death(the movie ruined that too).Of course Ditko drew a cool fight throughout the school and of course Peter tries his hand in the janitorial arts. Overall though this is a good read despite some cheese involved. If you can afford it buy it if not get it in one of the Masterwork editions for history's sake.