Follow

Terminator

Character » Terminator appears in 196 issues.

The Terminator is a cybernetic military infiltration unit. Expert in all types of weapons has a large amount of strength. It can speak naturally and copy human voices, as well as other abilities. The Terminator comes in many forms; however, the T-800 seems to be the most iconic design.

Will There Be A Terminator 5?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

No Caption Provided

I liked Terminator Salvation .  I know it might not have been the spectacular event we all thought it would be from the trailers.  I had some issues with the movie but overall it was a decent movie.  There has already been some talk about the fifth movie taking place in present day London but Christian Bale had some interesting words to say.

We've had no talks about it or discussions about it.

Hmm...  The reaction to Salvation might not have been what McG or the studio expected but it seem guaranteed that another would be made.  It may not have done that well in the United States but I've read that it's pretty successful overseas.  You would think that they would want to try to jump start this as soon as possible.  I wonder if Bale had a special clause in his contract.  Usually actors sign a three picture deal when they're brought onto a project.  I thought that Bale had done that with Batman (yet he's saying there might not be another Batman movie as well?).

It all purely depends upon script.

Do you think there will be another Terminator movie?  Do you think the studio will wait or try to get it underway as soon as possible?  Will Bale return as John Connor ?  Do you think "present day London" is a good idea for the next movie?  What would you like to see in future Terminator films?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I missed the last movie, and I'm getting mixed reviews about it, but I say go ahead with a number 5

Jamiracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jamiracles

Oh, Christ.

Grendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Grendel

I don't know why the sequel depends on a script. Salvation certainly didn't.

deactivated-579fe0ae58107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 304

User Lists: 27

I just saw the first two. I haven't seen three and  didn't see this one. I might catch it one day on DVD. I haven't watched the series either. Just because this may not appeal to me, doesn't mean that there are at least two or three other people that would want to see another sequel.

Does every movie warrant a sequel or a franchise? I'm still waiting for Meet The Little Focker. Right after Speed 3: Reunited and Miss Congenialtiy 3: Live Congenial or Die! 

Avatar image for anderson__agent_of_smith
    Anderson: Agent of SMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@AirDave817 said:
    "I just saw the first two. I haven't seen three and  didn't see this one. I might catch it one day on DVD. I haven't watched the series either. Just because this may not appeal to me, doesn't mean that there are at least two or three other people that would want to see another sequel.

Does every movie warrant a sequel or a franchise? I'm still waiting for Meet The Little Focker. Right after Speed 3: Reunited and Miss Congenialtiy 3: Live Congenial or Die!  "

Good one!

But I remember hearing that Bale signed on for a 3 picture deal, so he'll probably be in the next one.
    jefprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By jefprice

CN just stated like a month ago he had already spoken with CB about Batman 3, and that they had decided they wanted to end with the 3rd one. I would very surprised if it didn't happen or isn't already in the works. Bale said this crap about Batman 2 and then after said, oh no no we knew it was coming. Lol I really don't trust much of what he says. If they don't make 3 I'll like the first 2 much less since neither came close to a complete film. the first built up to 2 and 2 built up to 3 they need to wrap it up.

T4S really wasn't bad. I have no idea why everyone hates it so. I've liked the franchise for about 10 years, and it was my 2nd favorite film. 9T2 being first) it's not like we should expect a lot from a franchise like this. I had a few issues with the film, but for the most part peoples complaints are easily explained if you pay attn to the film, such as the lack of mountains of skulls, T4 took place before the mass scale genocide takes place, they were just building the T-700 and 800's that would be the ones to do this. I would welcome a 5th. I liked 4 and I liked 1,2 and 3. Keep em coming. It's not like this last one wrapped anything up.
    jefprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By jefprice
    @AirDave817: You know they're supposedly working on a Fockers 3 right?
    LastSon1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LastSon1027

You really can't listen to anything come out of Bale's prissy mouth he is such a pre madonna He get's up every morning and is negative about everything, "MY [frick]ing God another [frick]ing day of [frick]ing spending lots of [frick]ing money that I made on that silly [frick]ing Birdman movie.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By NightFang3

Hope its better then the last one.

Dr. Maxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10  Edited By Dr. Maxwell

Hey I thought Salvation was better than Rise of the Machines

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
    Terminator Salvation was pretty good... they should make a Terminator 5
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By goldenkey

last movie was okay,  not what i thought it would.  It really didn't show enough war involvement and basically was just about Marcus.  There should be another movie to show how the humans win

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By SUNMAN

I heard Terminator Salvation was bad, so I am not going to bother and go see it.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Media_Master

Salvation is better than the Rise of the Machines

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.