Follow

Terminator

Character » Terminator appears in 196 issues.

The Terminator is a cybernetic military infiltration unit. Expert in all types of weapons has a large amount of strength. It can speak naturally and copy human voices, as well as other abilities. The Terminator comes in many forms; however, the T-800 seems to be the most iconic design.

Terminator 5 Rumors

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

POSSIBLE SPOILERS   ********************

obivously it is still early but McG has already talked about bringing the T-1000 in to the next one. They also talked about showing who the T-1000 is based after in the future.

There has also been talks about making the next one in PRE-JUDGEMENT DAY times. Now i know T3 wasnt the favorite with fans but it DID take us right up to judgement day. I just wouldnt make alot of sense to go in and add something before judgement day.

Mention of Conner goin back in time also. IMO DUMB!!!

There was an article about how john conner is the leader of the resistance and that he basically is the man to take the machines down but clearly stated in the 3rd one is that John Conner is killed (doesnt happen tho) and his kids basically take over.

there has been mention that they would like to bring Sarah Conner back for atleast one of the movies. IM kind of iffy about this idea. It has played out good so far. if they want to do that i would like to see a movie about what she did between T1 and T2 and what happened to her and what she did from T2 till she died i think would be interesting. Kind of like more of her take on the situation.

I think they just need to stick with the current time line they are in and have them start a larger war. Show it like it was shown as the future in all the other movies.

NO FATE BUT WHAT WE MAKE

great line and it basically means they can change any part of the how the future was originally shown. Im not sure how many of these movies they plan on making before they are totally done with them but i would like to see a t-1,000,000 in one of the movies as the final battle or something.

what if Kyle Reese came up with that No Fate line bc in the future John Becomes power corrupt. What if Kyle knew that was his son byb the time he was sent back and he tried to give a message to his future son telling him he can still change who he is and that he can still change his fate of what he becomes, not just keeping him self alive.

My one question is why couldnt they use an EMP to take the machines out?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.