Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1198 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

Ok Turtle fans, let's rank the movies!

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, now that people have had time to see the new movie lets discuss which movie leads the pack and which ones fall flat.

1st- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990). The film that started it all and still the best in my opinion. Sure it had a lot of movie mistakes and some poor editing. But I feel this really captured the essence of the turtles. It had some good action sequences and really showed the relationship of the brothers.

2nd- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014). I know a lot of people won't agree but I loved this fresh new take on the turtles. Once you get past Fox's terrible acting and Bays over the top action scenes, it's a pretty good movie. There's definitely room for improvement when it comes to how the brothers interact and develop with each other. But I'm sure that's something that can be explored in the sequel. Hopefully.

3rd- TMNT. Yep the animated movie takes the 3 spot. Again this movie really captured the essence of the four brothers. Ignoring the somewhat weak plot it had some pretty good action scenes.

4th- Secret of the Ooze. A movie that in my opinion could have easily taken the #2 spot. But do to parents complaint of the first movie saying it was too dark and mature for kids this movie suffered a lot. Heck, the turtles barely used their weapons in this movie instead relying on foam bats and cold cuts.

5th- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III. Ugh..... I think we all know why this is in the bottom spot. No explanation needed.

Misterkyle91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

out of what I've seen

1. 90's Original. Greatness.

2. TMNT. The Turtles splitting up/fighting for a bit was interesting.

3. 2014. Alright.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014. Bringing back the old and mixing it with the new.

2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I

3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III

5. TMNT: The Animated Movie

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.