Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1198 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

New TMNT Funko Collectibles Announced

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

The heroes in the half shell are enjoying their 30th anniversary and it looks like we'll be able to celebrate by purchasing some new goodies! Nickelodeon has a multi-year deal with Funko, and new products are just months away! New Pop! Vinyl Figures, Metal Mix Leo Hikari Japanese Vinyl Figure, Mystery Mini-Figures, and Wacky Wobblers will go on sale this year and they of course feature all of the big characters.

Could this be the most adorable Bebop & Rocksteady ever?
    Could this be the most adorable Bebop & Rocksteady ever?
    Who else REALLY wants that Casey Jones figure?
    Who else REALLY wants that Casey Jones figure?
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Here's the complete details about what's available and when you'll be able to buy them. They'll range in price from $6.95-$50.00.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Series 2 Pop! Vinyl

Available this July, each super stylized Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pop! Vinyl Figure will stand 3.75-inches tall and come in a window display box. Featured characters include: Bebop, Rocksteady, April O’Neil and Foot Soldier.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Hikari Japanese Vinyl Figures

Available this July, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Hikari is a highly collectible line of clear Sofubi vinyl inspired by Japanese Vinyl Figures. Each piece will be hand numbered and limited edition. Featured characters include: Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo in various color ways.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wacky Wobblers

Available this August, each Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wacky Wobbler will stand 7-inches tall and come complete with heads that bobble. Each Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wacky Wobbler will stand on a base with the character’s name. Featured characters include: Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, Splinter and Shredder.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mystery Mini-Figures

Available this September, these 2.5-inch figures will come individually packaged in blind-box form with a 1/12 chance to get each stylized figure. Featured characters include: Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, Splinter, April O’Neil, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, Foot Soldier, Krang and Casey Jones.

Now seems like a good time for the "shut up and take my money!" meme, right? Which ones are you tempted to buy, Viners? Speak your mind below!

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1 tparks  Online

That Bebop and Rocksteady are awesome!

Sawcesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm just...just so tired of spending money.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Want the casey jones mini and bebop and rocksteady

Nahuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want everyone except that ugly multicolored turtle.

My wallet is crying right now, but I don't listen to her.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By G_leno

Dammit, stop showing me the mystery boxes!

No Caption Provided

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I might get the 4 turtles, just to place on my book shelf.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

I might get the 4 turtles, just to place on my book shelf.

That's my big problem when it comes to buying toys - my bookshelf is completely full.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith: I only have one statue, Injustice Bats vs WW, :/

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Let's see:

I have a bunch of 3-inch Star Wars figures, a Y-wing to the same scale, three small Star Trek ship models, a Lego Boba Fett clock, a Beta Ray Bill that's a little bigger than the Star Wars ones, and a 6-inch figure of Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin (really).

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ccraft

@xwraith: Your bookshelf must be huge to have all that stuff on it, mine pretty small, some crappy walmart bookshelf, one shelf is already bending in the middle with the weight of my comic books...

I'ts been a long time since I seen Star Wars, but that sounds like a pretty cool collection, the lego boba fett clock looks awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.