Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1198 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

Jumping-On Point for TMNT?

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Where would be the best place to start for IDW's TMNT series? I'm thinking of starting at City Fall as the volume afterwards mainly deals with the aftermath of the event and I was to get as recent as possible.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BUMP

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

City Fall is a fine place to start but I cannot recommend enough that you start at the first issue...it's really not all that much since we're only 36 issues in...ok some where around 70 issues if you include the mini's and one shots but IT'S WORTH IT!!!!!!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@maccyd: So have you started reading TMNT yet?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.