Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1200 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

Help Unlock New TMNT Posters and a Trailer

• 72 results
    k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

The answer may change from time to time, but odds are you have a favorite turtle if you're into the heroes in a half shell. Well, Paramount is now calling on fans to show their support for their top turtle! The studio wants you to take to Twitter and use the following hashtags to support your favorite mutant:

#TeamLeonardo

#TeamMichelangelo

#TeamRaphael

#TeamDonatello

No Caption Provided

Once a character receives a certain amount of votes, their new poster will be unlocked. And, once all of the posters are unlocked, we'll get a brand new trailer. So, what are you waiting for? Go give your number one turtle some love! You can also vote by going to this site.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles opens August 8 and is directed by Jonathan Liebesman.

Update

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I think you forget to put that Michael Bay is attached to this film. They sure won't let us forget it..

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I voted Donatello.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#slash

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Jenkale

dont have twitter so lol not for me. also my favorite turtle character isnt a turtle. april all the way

Avatar image for i_dont_like_comics
    i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

sorry, but i want to see less of this movie. the first trailer killed any hope for me. how can someone be called a ninja when he's the size of a truck? you are going to need HUGE shadows.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By ccraft

#TeamRaphael

dotwilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#TeamMikey

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ccraft

I hope the voting doesn't last long I would like to see the trailer asap.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

dont have twitter so lol not for me. also my favorite turtle character isnt a turtle. april all the way

Even Megan Fox April?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked #TeamMichelangelo.

But more importantly, #TeamIDW.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Jenkale

@jonny_anonymous: 1. havent seen the movie yet so cant judge. 2. i love megan fox, she never did me any harm :)

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Isn't it a touch gross to be promoting what is basically just a viral marketing campaign for a movie on this site?

Do you really think that they won't release these posters and video content if they don't meet these numbers before the release date? They'll be released regardless.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@foxxfireart: Obviously, they'd release the content in due time, but where's the harm if people want to have a little fun and praise their favorite turtle?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Raphael...but I don't have a twitter so there goes that.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By ScrappyDont27

Raphael will always be the best

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#Michelangelo

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leonardo is half way, Mikey is second and Raph is 3rd.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

space4rentt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like clicking on the pictures on the website, then Xing out of the twitter pop-up, might still count the vote. Or at least it says that my vote has been counted.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry, but i want to see less of this movie. the first trailer killed any hope for me. how can someone be called a ninja when he's the size of a truck? you are going to need HUGE shadows.

Haha This 110%. And how can you be stealthy when there's Michael Bay explosions going on around you? "Michael Bay" and "Ninja" are two words that just don't go together- like "military" & "intelligence".

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_dont_like_comics said:

Haha This 110%. And how can you be stealthy when there's Michael Bay explosions going on around you? "Michael Bay" and "Ninja" are two words that just don't go together- like "military" & "intelligence".

Batman is pretty huge.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Not like Raph- Raph looks like a bull in a China shop in this movie. I love the Turtles with all my heart- watched them in every incarnation, read every comic incarnation, have a bunch of collectibles/t-shirts- but this movie is gonna be a train wreck. I have less than zero faith in Michael Bay.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Go, Team Mikey!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@winter_kills said:

@ccraft: Not like Raph- Raph looks like a bull in a China shop in this movie. I love the Turtles with all my heart- watched them in every incarnation, read every comic incarnation, have a bunch of collectibles/t-shirts- but this movie is gonna be a train wreck. I have less than zero faith in Michael Bay.

I share your concerns about their size, but there's been hints of a focus on stealth in one or two of the trailers (the subway scene seems to imply the foot guys are being attacked without being aware of what's going on). I'm not the biggest fan of the new design, but I'm still going to do my best to go into this one with an open mind and see how they explain/utilize these changes.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#teamShredder

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@winter_kills said:

I share your concerns about their size, but there's been hints of a focus on stealth in one or two of the trailers (the subway scene seems to imply the foot guys are being attacked without being aware of what's going on). I'm not the biggest fan of the new design, but I'm still going to do my best to go into this one with an open mind and see how they explain/utilize these changes.

Yeah Bats is no where near as big Raphael, but still, they've shown some agility and stealth in the previous trailers. One of the things about the TMNT is they go out in NY, fight bad guys, without being seen or caught, I'm sure that will more or less the same in the movies.

I actually think they look good that big, and I like there designs, I do wish Mikey was a bit slimmer. Splinter looks perfect, Shredder looks awesome, a bit overdone, but still awesome. But this is just my opinion.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By w0nd

that and don with his huge ass proton pack from ghost busters

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: He looks cool with all those gadgets lol, if all that junk doesn't serve a purpose, that would be lame.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By Ninjablade09

Cool

No Caption Provided

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: I'm interested in the other ones, I voted for Raph myself, glad Leo is at least getting some love.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: I've been waiting for clearer pics of these turtles, especially Raph, to use as an avatar. It's cool Leo pic was released first.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ninjablade09

@ccraft: Definitely, be funny if it just so happened to be released by the Turtle's ages. Leo, Raph, Donnie, then Mikey.

RoTheKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...not really sure how I feel about this contest. Will just keep a close eye on it.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ccraft

Mikey looks amazing, I'm pretty hyped now, fingers crossed for Raphael.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ninjablade09

Mikey's is nice, glad that he has a different background, and it's not the same as Leo's.

@ccraft: I'm going to guess as each poster released it'll be your avatar for a little bit :P

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: lol maybe... If Raph's is any good I'll probably make it my avatar (since he's my favorite of the 4), idk why but Mikey always makes the best avatars.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

T-U-R-T-L-E (power)

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: lol, and it changed again! :P Yeah, the Mikey one looked fun and light hearted.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: Yeah it looks great, best picture of him so far. I really hope we get to hear the rest of the turtles voices in the new trailer.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Same, I'm interested in how Leo sounds, seeing he's the only one we haven't heard.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JonSmith

What delicious feedback it would be if it took two or three months or so to release everything because so few people give a s*** or want to see anything about this movie.

It won't be, but maybe it'd send a message.

Also: Why does Michaelangelo look like an overweight Samoan to me? Is it the beads? It might be the beads.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: I'm kinda of nervous because his voice actor is Johnny Knoxville. Raphael voice actor is Alan Ritchson, he sounds just like Nolan North imo, which is perfect.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Yeah. North was perfect as Raph in the 2007 TMNT. Which is funny because that same year Transformers 1 came out kick starting the franchise while TMNT was trying to revive it. 7 years later TMNt 2014 is kick starting a new franchise while Transformers is getting back on track starting a new trilogy.

Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I'm kind of astounded at how the more they show us these turtles, the worse they look. I mean now it's clear the the front and back of their shells aren't even connected anymore and Mikey's supper skinny fingers look really weird coming off of those thick, beefy arms. Oh well, just a few months and then hopefully this movie can slip off into obscurity along with Venus and the Out of Their Shells tour.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: Good point, this tmnt movie will at least make a decent profit, enough to secure a few sequels at least.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: I'm think a good 600-700mi;. Which is good, and while I'm not sold on this movie yet, I'm hoping for the best. Right now my driving force is Will Arnet.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ccraft

@ninjablade09: the TMNT trailers so far haven't really felt "TMNT-ish" they've barely shown the turtles, and only Mikey has spoke more than one line. The tmnt "brothers" trailer was decent because it talked about family. Hopefully this tmnt trailer will be better.

I loved the 1990 TMNT film, it was the perfect tmnt film.

So far the 2014 version looks like it has potential, Splinter vs Shredder, Splinter looks perfect, Shredder looks cool, I like all of the designs for the tmnt.

Megan Fox isn't really a big disappointment, I heard they won't be making April sexualized so that's a plus.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Winter_Kills

@ccraft said:

@ninjablade09: the TMNT trailers so far haven't really felt "TMNT-ish" they've barely shown the turtles, and only Mikey has spoke more than one line. The tmnt "brothers" trailer was decent because it talked about family. Hopefully this tmnt trailer will be better.

I loved the 1990 TMNT film, it was the perfect tmnt film.

So far the 2014 version looks like it has potential, Splinter vs Shredder, Splinter looks perfect, Shredder looks cool, I like all of the designs for the tmnt.

Megan Fox isn't really a big disappointment, I heard they won't be making April sexualized so that's a plus.

I agree with what was said about the '90s TMNT film- the first one- it was perfect. It captured the grittiness from the Mirage comics, the fun stuff from the cartoons, and for the time the Turtles looked excellent, and even stand up well today. The way Shredder looked & sounded was great, and Jim Henson shop did a good job on Splinter(though I prefer a more active, kick-butt Splinter like we see in the newer comics & the animated show.) And Elias Koteas as Casey Jones? Man, you can't beat that! He WAS Casey Jones and added some more humor and flair to the movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.