Will Batgirl be Joining Teen Titans?

Avatar image for russia599
Posted by russia599 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Teen Titans #15Last week December's comic solicits where reveled and one title caught my attention, Teen Titans. Not only is it joining the many titles involved in the major Batman crossover, Death of the Family, but it also has a guest appearance, Batgirl. Of course it is only fitting to have Batgirl assist the Titans while they operate in Gotham, I believe that they are searching for Tim Drake not sure about that though. But will Batgirl prove that maybe she might be good enough for the renowned Teen Titans, I'd love to see her return to the team as Batgirl, not necessarily Barbara, was alway a great addition to the team. Plus I also think she'd have a great dynamic with Cassie. What do you think too much going on to have time for them or do you think she'd be a really good addition to the all-star group.

If you liked this then please follow me and read some of my other articles.

Avatar image for rav4
#1 Edited by rav4 (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering she operates with the Birds of Prey at the moment, as well on her own, I would tend to doubt it

Avatar image for x9
#2 Posted by X9 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

: It caught my attetion too, I didn't see that coming at all!

I'm not sure if she'll join the Teen Titans...probably not. She's already with the Birds of Prey and she's not a teen anymore to fit the group, but... I'm really excited to see her working with other heros and curious about how her relationship with them (and especially Tim) is gonna be.

There will be also a crossover between them and the Outlaws, so Babs will probably be part of that too.

It seems DC decided to cheer her fans up haha

Avatar image for escgamer
#3 Posted by EscGamer (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think she would fit but an occasional team-up thou yeah it works. Especially with the new Cassie

Avatar image for htb106
#4 Posted by htb106 (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she's just a geust but I hope she joins eventually. Also, Jason Todd, Arsenal and Starfire all geust star in this issue as well.

Also,

@Ravager4: I'm sure one of the DC solicits said something like "How are the Birds of prey connected to the Teen Titans?" And I'm not sure what it could be.

Also, one of the solicits said that a member was leaving the Birds, so...

Avatar image for rav4
#5 Posted by rav4 (1688 posts) - - Show Bio
@htb106: katana is leaving the birds, she's already lined up to join the jla.
Avatar image for MadeinBangladesh
#6 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (12454 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't think so. She is already in a team with the birds of prey.

BTW the cover is awesome.

Avatar image for x9
#7 Posted by X9 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

I'm sure one of the DC solicits said something like "How are the Birds of prey connected to the Teen Titans?" And I'm not sure what it could be.

It's true, I saw that too! The link is probably going to be done by Batgirl...

@Ravager4 said:

katana is leaving the birds, she's already lined up to join the jla.

Really, Katana? Hum...

Avatar image for sethysquare
#8 Posted by sethysquare (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

@htb106: katana is leaving the birds, she's already lined up to join the jla.

I believe she can be in two books at one time.

@X9 said:

: It caught my attetion too, I didn't see that coming at all!

I'm not sure if she'll join the Teen Titans...probably not. She's already with the Birds of Prey and she's not a teen anymore to fit the group, but... I'm really excited to see her working with other heros and curious about how her relationship with them (and especially Tim) is gonna be.

There will be also a crossover between them and the Outlaws, so Babs will probably be part of that too.

It seems DC decided to cheer her fans up haha

indeed. I do wish she would join TT though

Avatar image for rav4
#9 Posted by rav4 (1688 posts) - - Show Bio
@sethysquare two books, yes. Two different teams, when one of them is a high profile government controlled group? Highly unlikely.
Avatar image for rav4
#10 Posted by rav4 (1688 posts) - - Show Bio
@sethysquare on my phone so I can't edit my last post, so excuse the double post. Anyway, the December solicit states the Birds lose another member. The January solicit cover depicts canary, Babs, and starling, but not katana.
Avatar image for sethysquare
#11 Posted by sethysquare (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: i stand corrected then

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.