Follow

Taskmaster

Character » Taskmaster appears in 731 issues.

Taskmaster possesses the ability to absorb knowledge and instantly replicate the combat skills of anyone he observes. He has used these skills as a teacher to many super villains, henchmen, and even some heroes. In order to clean his record, he started working for the U.S. government as a combat instructor. Due to a set of events, he was ultimately put in as sheriff of the criminal island known as Bagalia. He currently serves as Madame Hydra's personal bodyguard.

Secret Avengers Taskmaster Question.

Bluefox170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bluefox170

Taskmaster is part of the Marvel Now Secret Avengers line up. If you have read issue #2 does it appear he will have a lot of spotlight? and is he written well? I'm aware he's the wildcard among multiple other popular characters. Im just curious as this is how I will decide wether I try the title out or not.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

@Bluefox170: I think he will by the look of it. Making Taskmaster Minister of Defense is one of the funniest/epic things i've seen in a while.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

He was pretty interesting and I think that he will be getting the spotlight he needs.

Seraphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He deserves the spotlight, I love Taskmaster

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.