Follow

Symbiotes

Team » Symbiotes appears in 876 issues.

The Klyntar are an alien race that feeds on the emotions of its host. Also referred to as the Synoptic or the Symbian. They exist in a near liquid form.

Can Symbiotes use Mark of Kaine

LeonMars7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LeonMars7

I know that Venom,Carnage and Toxin have Spider-Man's Superpowers but I have never seen them use Mark of Kaine.Can they really use that power.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By infonation

@LeonMars7: I have no idea, I think they could but I don't even know how Kaine does that in the FIRST place! it's something to do with Spider-Man's ability to stick to walls, he basically a clone of Spider-Man that proved too unstable so he ended up needing a special suit that at least slowed down the degeneration process but as a side-effect gave him all Spidey's powers on a greater level! So unless his "marking" ability revolves around fire or sonics, it might be possible for the alien symbiotes to use it if they ever try to use him as a host!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By Teerack

They shouldn't be able to because The Mark of Kane was a side effect of his body breaking down, so no one other then him should have that power. Although Kane is now a perfect clone so he probably can't mark people the same way he used to but in Scarlet Spider 12.1 he talked about wanting to mark someone by using his wall crawling powers to grab their skin and then rip it off.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By KnightRise

@Teerack said:

They shouldn't be able to because The Mark of Kane was a side effect of his body breaking down, so no one other then him should have that power. Although Kane is now a perfect clone so he probably can't mark people the same way he used to but in Scarlet Spider 12.1 he talked about wanting to mark someone by using his wall crawling powers to grab their skin and then rip it off.

He just rips their skin off? I thought he Mark of Kaine was more like cellular breakdown/chloric burn inflicted on the victim.

Btw what he says in 12.1 is that its comes naturally; "..put my hand to their face, and pull"

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#5  Edited By Teerack

@KnightRise: Did you choose to only read the second half of my post or something? That was kind of what it was.... like i said thought that power was a side effect from his body breaking down, and now he can't do it, so he was considering using his wallcrawling to do it.

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Peter was able to use it with training so they should.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.