Follow

Swamp Thing

Character » Swamp Thing appears in 1047 issues.

Botanist Alec Holland became the avatar of the Green, known as the Swamp Thing, following his death in a swamp as a result of a horrific accident. With the ability to control any form of plant life, Swamp Thing uses his powers to protect both the human and the plant worlds.

Swamp Thing Questions

TheRedRobin96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheRedRobin96

OK so I have been readoing Swamp Thing since issue 1 of The New 52. And I have been wonmdering when is going to meet up with Animal Man? None of the covers really give a hint when it will be coming up. I have been anxious to see Swamp Thing interact with other charaters from different series and have an epic cross over. Second is, doess Animal Man even relate to Swamp Thing right now? I am not reading the series so I don't know. I do know that he is fighting the Rot and Swamp Thing is aswell. Last WHAT IS THE RED????

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@TheRedRobin96: One of the solits for the next few months mentions a crossover. I don't remember WHEN it will be exactly.

Animal Man does relate to Swamp Thing, you should read it if you're not already.

The Red is animal life force.

TheRedRobin96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheRedRobin96

So when the cross over does actually happen it would make things alot easier on my to read both titles wouldnt it???

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@TheRedRobin96: Very much so, yes. And if you're enjoying Swamp Thing you're almost certain to love Animal Man.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

@Icarusflies said:

@TheRedRobin96: Very much so, yes. And if you're enjoying Swamp Thing you're almost certain to love Animal Man.

Mostly, but not totally. I'm an exception to the rule, but I'd reconmend you try at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.