Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman vs Sentry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

Marvel's Superman like character (Sentry) vs Superman, who would win, they have the same powers but Sentry has telepathy and other additional powers but who would win in a fight?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By T.J. Magnum

been done

superman

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theracles

Ok then, Superman is more powerful than Sentry, do you think he would beat Hyperion?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hadrelius
    Theracles said:
    "Ok then, Superman is more powerful than Sentry, do you think he would beat Hyperion?"

Superman would beat all the imitators, accept for Majestic and maybe classic Supreme. So that would included Hyperion, Gladiator and Sentry. His strength is just to great.
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Theracles

I guess, do you believe Superman has the strenght and only strenght to beat Hercules or Thor (with the Odinforce)?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius
    Theracles said:
    "

I guess, do you believe Superman has the strenght and only strenght to beat Hercules or Thor (with the Odinforce)?

"
    DC characters (Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman) are stronger than Marvel's (Thor, Hercules, Hulk). I always felt they are over the top. Superman can't beat Thor with Odinforce but could without. Hercules would fall as well. We are talking about a guy who lifts mountains.  
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Theracles

Yes but as we all know, Hercules dragged the island of Manhattan and Hulk lifted a mountain. Could Wonder Woman really beat Hercules in pure strenght?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius
    Theracles said:
    "Yes but as we all know, Hercules dragged the island of Manhattan and Hulk lifted a mountain. Could Wonder Woman really beat Hercules in pure strenght?"

Her strength is that of DC's Hercules, which I feel is greater than Marvel's. As are many of DC's gods. Their Ares could be a match for Odin or Zeus.

And the Hulk breifly held up a mountain, he didn't lift it.
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theracles

Ok, but DC's Herc is as strong as Marvel's? Wonder Woman lost to She-Hulk and She-Hulk is weaker than Herc, I think Marvel's Herc is much stronger than Wonder Woman or DC's Hercules.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius
    Theracles said:
    "Ok, but DC's Herc is as strong as Marvel's? Wonder Woman lost to She-Hulk and She-Hulk is weaker than Herc, I think Marvel's Herc is much stronger than Wonder Woman or DC's Hercules."
    When did SheHulk and Wonder Woman fight?

DC"s Hercules lifted and held Paradise Island on his back. That's a feat I don't think Marvel's could do.
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theracles

I was surfing the web and I found out that She-Hulk is stronger than Wonder Woman, it said they fought once and only once, so if Wonder Woman lost to She-Hulk I seriously doubt she could beat Marvel's Hercules. Maybe since Marvel's Hercules has only dragged the island of Manhattan but if Hercules used his full strenght I think he is capable of lifting Paradise Island on his back.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius
    Theracles said:
    "I was surfing the web and I found out that She-Hulk is stronger than Wonder Woman, it said they fought once and only once, so if Wonder Woman lost to She-Hulk I seriously doubt she could beat Marvel's Hercules. Maybe since Marvel's Hercules has only dragged the island of Manhattan but if Hercules used his full strenght I think he is capable of lifting Paradise Island on his back."

i've never heard of them fighting. In the few Marvel/DC crossovers, Wonder Woman has only fought Storm, Spiderman, and Hercules (who she kinda beat by puttin him in a submit lock). I not aware of any others. If it is the present Wonder Woman (who's speed and strength rivals Superman), SheHulk stand no chance.
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Theracles

Maybe, there should be a new crossover between Marvel and DC, Wonder Woman has improved alot but so has Hercules, he is nearly unstoppable now a days, Wonder Woman is physically stronger than Thor but the Hercules of todays Marvel is strong really strong, he could probably be a match for Wonder Woman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.