Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

superman or clark?

yotaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yotaman

on which side of the same man would you like to read more in the new 52?

explain?

i for once more interested in clark kent side of the story. to know how or even, i there say, "maybe" he and lois will end up together.

my only wish is to not make it simple. i hate when a guy have strong feelings for a girl who sees him at best as "best friend" get ignore buy her or even flash herself on her new BF, and then when she start feeling the same way for him he is willing to be with her without a second thought.

tho, i guess that the reason i wouldn't want to see the story goes as the above is because i'm a bit of the jealous type and beside, the above is the way all stories goes and i'm sick of it!

in short, let lois chase around for clarck to notice her.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By tomlikesfries

Both are interesting, but I'd prefer reading more of Superman himself.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Squalleon

For the first time in years i will say that currently both are extremely interesting!

but i really wanna see what will happen with Clark and the Daily planet (and Cat Grant )

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By mk111

Superman. He has more kick-butt action.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By colonyofcells

There is only one person who started out as kal-el, raised as Clark, and became Superman. As for the love life of Clark, Clark should explore other girlfriends like Lana, Chloe Sullivan, Cat Grant, etc and let Lois be happy with other people. Sometimes best friends are more important than sex partners. For procreation, Clark will needs to hook up with nice kryptonian girls like Faora, Karsta, kandor girls, etc or daxamites, Luma Lynai, etc.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jobbernos

superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For comics; Superman, but for TV; both, movie CK are just tools (literally)

TV Clark Kents > Comic Clark Kents > Movie Clark Kents

TV shows are lower budget so tend to use Clark more as he does not need special effects, comics and movies people want to see action so not as much room for the identity.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By darkman61288

As for me I prefer Clark. Superman is so powerful that having that persona trump Clark would boring. That is the biggest difference between Batman and Superman is that the fact that Clark is the real person not supes, while Batman is the real person not Bruce. As for his love life I dont mind him dating another people like Lana, etc (not Diana for her own sake) but in end he should marry Lois.

zeejaybay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By zeejaybay

Both.

War07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By War07

Superman!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.