Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Smallville Season 11 Discussion

• 157 results
    Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Season 11 is sweet and seeing Clark get a ring was so cool to see. Though I do wonder how the Laterns fit in after all the stuff that happened like all the world's computers getting taken over, Zod and the Kryptonians branding their symbols around the world, the sun being blotted and a planet nearly destroying the Earth.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By danhimself

Season 11 is sweet and seeing Clark get a ring was so cool to see. Though I do wonder how the Laterns fit in after all the stuff that happened like all the world's computers getting taken over, Zod and the Kryptonians branding their symbols around the world, the sun being blotted and a planet nearly destroying the Earth.

they may have been busy...in this issue John said that he's had his ring for a decade so I'm guessing that all of the stuff with Hal and Parallax happened during that ten years

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@night4345 said:

they may have been busy...in this issue John said that he's had his ring for a decade so I'm guessing that all of the stuff with Hal and Parallax happened during that ten years

John seems to be able to stay a detective which would be impossible if he's gone from Earth for too long. It's probably not going to be referenced because of massive plot holes.

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Haven't read any of these, but can someone tell me how and why Clark gets a GL ring? Does he still have his powers? If so, is he all-around invincible now? Seems either really dumb or really smart to give a yellow sun gifted Kryptonian a GL ring.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By danhimself
    No Caption Provided

AYA!!!!!!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By danhimself
    No Caption Provided

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@allstarsuperman

Which arc has been the best? Rank them if you can? I probably won't be getting the rest of the trades till August though.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@allstarsuperman

Which arc has been the best? Rank them if you can? I probably won't be getting the rest of the trades till August though.

Hurm.....

• Alien
    • Argos
    • Detective
    • Lantern
    • Haunted
    • Guardian
    • Continuity
    • Chaos
    • Olympus

This from what I recall. There's also those one shot specials which I'd rank like this.

• Effigy
    • Titans
    • Valkyrie
    • Hollow
    • Harbinger

But you really do gotta read the series in order.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Smallville to me was a show that had everything and after time lost it. Chloe and Clark were the couple that had it all and if you asked me they missed the mark when she did not take the pen name of Lois and move onto better things as the perfect love of Clarks life. Lois shows up this brain dead party person and takes the character to a all time low.

Lex and Clark friendship the stuff of legand. This was another great start to a great story. It died on the boards it was truly one of the selling points of the show.

Lana Lang and the show killer. This character truly had no life in the show and was one of the most horrible characters bar none in show history , any show what so ever. They should have never killed her parents , should have never let her aunt move away and should have never kept her on the show.

Pa Kent , where is the wisdom this man had for in the show he lost it and never found it. He was a bitter man with a chip on his shoulder and once in a great while it came off but it was rare. When Lex turned to him for advice and a father figure he showed this is not the Pa Kent from any past Clark ever had. Wise people take every chance they can to save a soul. Pa never took that chance.

For the most part Clark was a breath of fresh air and had the support group of a well oiled machine and that includes Lex Luther but they need to redo the show and this time. Reach deep into the pockets of could be great.

Show us why Lex and Clark could have a great friendship , show us the Chloe that becomes Lois and has her own secrets and show us why Pa Kent was the one that showed Clark what true wisdom is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.