Man Of Steel UK tv spot

#1 Posted by UltimateSMfan (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

i just cried a lil bit,this is gonna be incredibly epic...10 points to whoever spots the heat vision!

#2 Posted by Aiden Cross (15726 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sooooooooo excited for this movie it's ridiculous!!! :D

I saw the trailer in the movie theater when i went to watch IM3 ... And i was in awe :O

#3 Posted by deaditegonzo (4168 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the Heat Vision in the office building? Cause that was some intense and destructive heat vision if that's what that was.

#4 Posted by UltimateSMfan (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by deaditegonzo (4168 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo: Yup, Zod uses it!

Wow, Heat Vision, to me, has always been Superman's coolest looking power. The fact that the movie isnt going with the understated "invisible heat" vision, and showing the wide spectrum f*** stuff up heat vision from the comics further convinces me that this movie may be the "ONE". lol

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (8493 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by lvenger (27175 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME!!!!!!!

#8 Posted by JLDoom (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie looks great, I think that's been said to death by now. BTW, am I the only one who thinks they should use the Trailer 3 music on all the trailers and TV spots for this movie?

#9 Posted by w0nd (6313 posts) - - Show Bio

@jldoom: the last tv spot had it and it was glorious but i guess they felt it was over used. on a side note i have it on loop constantly while at work and at home.

#10 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (2585 posts) - - Show Bio

is it normal if u start crying while seeing this

#11 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome

#12 Posted by JLDoom (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: Yeah, the last TV spot inspired that line of thought. Personally I wouldn't mind if the theme ends up being overused because it's just way too epic.

#13 Posted by supermaansito (204 posts) - - Show Bio

EPIC

#14 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2422 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome heat vision! Love the person jumping towards the jet!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.