Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Man of Steel Comic-con Trailer

Phantim555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Phantim555

Hey guys I don't know how many of you have seen this already but I just came across it and figured I'd share it. There's some cool new footage even though it may be a little blurry at times you can still enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpIqFwJoFk

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SandMan_

It was awesome....Wait, you saw it now? O_O

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Lvenger

Finally a decent video of the Comic Con trailer

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal19

This makes me wonder what the new trailer is going to look like. Im so excited for this movie. I wanna see superman done right on the big screen. The Christopher Reeve Superman was good for its time, but we need a modern Superman movie for this generation and i think this one will do that

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By sethysquare

@SandMan_ said:

It was awesome....Wait, you saw it now? O_O

thats my first thought. haha

@Eternal19 said:

This makes me wonder what the new trailer is going to look like. Im so excited for this movie. I wanna see superman done right on the big screen. The Christopher Reeve Superman was good for its time, but we need a modern Superman movie for this generation and i think this one will do that

yeah me too. i cant wait for the upcoming trailer. just 14 more days to the hobbit and the new trailer for mos

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Kal'smahboi
    @Eternal19 said:

My thoughts exactly. I loved Reeve's characterization, if not the movies themselves all that much. I've heard so many things to give me hope for Man of Steel. Can't wait for then new trailer this month.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.