Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18941 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

I hate how people are already saying MOS is gonna fail

• 54 results
    colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By colonyofcells

If Lois wears spandex, maybe the next Superman movie will make tons of money. To make more money in the movies, maybe throw in some Clark Kent masturbation jokes ?

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By MyronLee26

Well Zack Snyder doesn't have a really impressive track record other than 300 IMO. I just hope this isn't gonna be a let down. And other than Batman Begins, I didn't like Nolan's Batman movies. If he wanted to make a movie with a nonfantastical realistic tone, he shouldn't have done a superhero comic book movie. Yes, they were well received by the general public, but as me being a Batman comic book fan, he took everything that made the environment most of the characters iconic all only to tell the vision of Batman that HE wanted to tell. I'm just ready for the reboot and hopefully they'll make a Batman movie that actually feels like a Batman comic book come to life.

Kyzuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Kyzuko

From what I've seen from the trailer, I'm predicting it's going to be one of the best Superman films ever and one of the best superhero films of all time. Unlike every other film, this movie looks like it's going to test Superman emotionally and psychologically and they will focus on that. I also think they'll make Superman weaker than he is in the comics to show that he can be beaten physically as well.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By darkman61288

I think it is going to do well. But not as well as the Batman movies. Superman is kind in my opinion grow outdated. The success of Marvels films is based on the fact that the characters are known but not as well as superman. So when their movies released, people thought that they were seeing something they never seen before.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.