Follow

Superman: War of the Supermen

Volume »

The story of the 100-minute war. A Free Comic Book Day zero issue leads into a weekly mini-series from DC running through May, 2010.

James Robinson and Sterling Gates.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Caligula

on Saturday June 12th 2010. James Robinson and Sterling Gates made an appearance at Speeding Bullet Comics in Norman Oklahoma. (My favorite Comic Shop).

Here is a photo of them giving an interview with an employee of Speeding Bullet.

No Caption Provided

meeting James and Sterling was awesome, they are two of the funniest and kindest guys the industry has to offer. and if you ever get a chance to meet them do it. I mentioned to James his appearances on the Comic Vine podcast, and he had nothing but great things to say about this site. and the people involved. 

they signed all of my War of Supermen and New Krypton books.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

James also told me that since I mentioned how much I love this site, that he would mention me in an upcoming podcast with him here on the Vine. so if he mentions Kerry. (that's me!) you know now :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.