Follow

Superman/Batman

Team » Superman/Batman appears in 1080 issues.

Superman and Batman, the two most recognizable characters in comic books, frequently team up to tackle threats that neither of them can handle on their own, each bringing their own special talents to the fore.

Just Wasted $5

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DH69
    Iwatching superman/batman public enemies... i was bored and had nothin to do so i went on video and demand and ordered public enemies, 4 minutes thru i could not believe i actually wanted to see this. the artwork was horrible and most of the characters were so garishly drawn i could barely look at them. most of the men were nothing but walking muscles and over active thyroid glands and it didnt even look like they tryed with the women. yes i know powergirl is best known for her chest but it would have been nice if they atleast paid a little attention to her face when they were drawing her, the only character that was drawn well was gorilla grodd, and for some reason i couldnt help feel he and amanda waller were related, i know she's always been a big gal but the way they portrayed her in the movie was just insulting. lets get to the story, the story was adequate at best and made me feel like i was watching a boring rushed episode of the justice league, yes it was nice to see all the super hero/villain cameo's it was just to bad that 87% of them contributed nothing except for getting their @$$ handed to them in under 3 seconds. i realize this was based on a arc from the actual comic book (making me glad i didnt read it) but was this really the best they could do? the fight scenes were almost pointless making it come off as half the heroes and villains of the world who have had years of experience fighting against/with superman and batman seem like they know nothing and shouldnt even be bothering. the jokes while few and far between were alright childish but tending to a more mature audience. and im gonna spoil the ending right now for those who havent seen it just because i want to.
    BLOWING UP A STATE SIZED COMET OF KRYPTONITE WITH A HALF BATMAN HALF SUPERMAN GUNDAM IS NOT COOL!!!! 

rant/ bad review is now over, insult and flame away
    Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Theodore

I thought it was decent though it didn't come close to being as good as the comic book story arc.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I hated the comic, but I quite liked the film. Ed McGuiness' style is certainly not for everyone.  The over-exaggerated muscles can be jarring at times. Personally, i felt Power Girl's leg muscles were somewhat grotesque.

Also, Gundam is awesome.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Caligula

Public Enemies, is pretty cool.
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DH69
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    "I hated the comic, but I quite liked the film. Ed McGuiness' style is certainly not for everyone.  The over-exaggerated muscles can be jarring at times. Personally, i felt Power Girl's leg muscles were somewhat grotesque.  Also, Gundam is awesome. "

i was more focused on her face than her out of proportion body

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.