Follow

Supergirl

Character » Supergirl appears in 3428 issues.

Kara Zor-El is Superman's cousin and last survivor of Krypton's Argo City. She has a brash and defiant personality that she developed in response to the destruction of Krypton. Currently, she's operating out of National City alongside the D.E.O.

should Kara get her own show

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganRogue24
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LoganRogue24

should Kara get her own show either after Smallville or in the near furture if Laura Vandervoorts V show dose not work out. i think SV could have done so much more with Kara they could have explored her relationship with Clark more her relationship with Jor-EL maybe or her relationship with Martion Manhunter that tension was never resolved if i recall. Kara is my fav female DC hero i hated how SV treated her they just used her as a sex object for the most part like here fans here is a sexy young actress you can drool over for a bit. in my opion Kara was written better then Clark Kent during her small stay on Smallville. in my opion Laura Vandervoort deserved alot better i hope now that Darren Swimmer and Todd Slavin are gone i hope Brian and Kelly bring Kara back at some point in season 9 cause Laura deserves it she is a great actor she loves the charater with a passion.
    johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By johnny_spam

No not allot of these characters work in other media without the hero they were inspired by in the first place. Robin had a show but only in Teen Titans but if it was just him all his own then it wouldn't last, same counts for Supergirl. I loved Laura Vandervoort as Kara to and thought they did a shitty job on her character I always liked the casting in that show but it's a shame they never do anything interesting with the characters. They made a big deal about her then kept writing her off or giving her amnesia. Still Kara should not have been on that show the younger generation of heroes started with Robin and Supergirl showing up bothered me. Laura was great but  maybe a teenager should have been cast to really hammer Clark was older and more mature than her.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LoganRogue24

the poll says otherwise my friend.
    Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

I would so watch that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.