Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1734 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

What powers will he have.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

So in the revamp what powers will he have. Will he have his taktile telekinsis and eventualy gain supermans powers or will he start off some of supermans powers like in young justise.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By azza04

Difficult to say. In the promo pictures for the Superboy series he looks like a Cyborg sort of thing. It could be that he's not a clone of Superman anymore but a human creation, designed to kill Superman or something. Although obviously he will eventually join the Teen Titans. As for his powers, If it is a Cyborg type of deal he will likely have technological based powers which are designed to be similar to Superman.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By z3ro180
    @azza04: i am sure it a revamp and not a reboot but makeing super boy a robot is by far the most stupid thing dc can do.
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By azza04

@Z3RO180: I wasn't to keen on the idea either. There are so many questions unanswered at the minute about continuity and things. I want to know if the New Krypton stuff will still have happened after the revamp.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By z3ro180
    @azza04: im mad because i was going to get back into super man and start reading up on super boy cause i like the character and then dc said hay were are rebooting the main conitnoity but its not a reboot its a revamp.
    fedykin87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fedykin87

apparently on the DC forums it a topic on this was linked to a Q&A from the site of one of the people writing either the new teen titans or Superboy comic not sure which of the two though. Anyways, they were asked if he'd still have his TTK and it was confirmed as a yes and no doubt they'll still give him the Kryptonian set as well. Don't think he'll be a robot that's probably just symbolic for the cover but I do get the feeling that they'll  do more of a 'weapon against superman' thing to him it does add more of a dynamic which was only touched on when lex controlled him.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By z3ro180
    @fedykin87: i like what they are doing with super boys origin now that they have siad what they are going to do with him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.