Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

What i hope for Super-Boy in the revamp

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

Now im not exacltey fully on boared for the whole revamp mainly cause  am going to start reading superboy and superman.What i hope for in the revamp is that it is only a introduing a new creative team and costume for Conner and Clark and not a complete rebot of both charaters cause that would be a complete wste of all the history of both super boy and clark over the last 25 years. Plus from what i have read i am really looking forward to start reading about the futre super man but i think it would be pointless if i started to read about the clone that eventaly became more than just a copie of super man then it just changed into some kind of daft cyborg thing it would really suck.

P.S. The cyborg super boy costume is really stupid so if any one from dc reads this dount make an awsome character stupid.

Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Brit

i wish they would keep his "attire" i grew to like Kon w/o a costume...

Martin_Mann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Martin_Mann
    I first got introduced to comic books with Superman #75. Since then I have grown with Superboy and watched him manisfest from a cloned experiment gone array and no one to guide him, to responsible leading member of the Teen Titans and loving son to Martha Kent. He died while fighting Superboy Prime and gave us glimpes to him becoming much more powerful than even Superman i.e. Match and Black Zero. I find that he has Tactile Telekinesis to be fascinating along with all his other Kryptonian powers and the fact that he is half human, give us all a sense of relatablity.

I am extremely curious to see Superboy grow to adulthood and create his own legacy by showing responsibility and compassion. Watch him... this half human go toe to toe against Darksied, Doomsday, and Superboy Prime with nearly limitless powers and abilities. Watch him not only overcome his opponents, but try to better them as with his compassion, making enemies in to allies from time to time. He would be a sense of hope for readers as once an abandoned experiment to one of the greatest heroes the DC Universe has ever seen. Doing so would make for many readers/followers, and a reminder that we can always be better than what we have been and what we are. That is my humble opinion anyway. 

I cannot relate to a cybernetic Superboy, please do not change him to that.

-Martin
    JCJQLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JCJQLB

I would like to see Lori Luthor in the superboy series again, and If she appears I hope they date.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By z3ro180
    @Martin_Mann: well sir you are lucky cause sper boy is not a robot but is indeed a clone again and what you said about super boy making his own legacy as super man that would be awesome to see a fully grown adult conner go toe to toe with darkside and dommsday and with his TT and krypto powers he would be more power full tan super man.
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By z3ro180
    @JCJQLB: do u know f the current superbout seris is colectable in trade yet??
    JCJQLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JCJQLB
    @Z3RO180: I believe it isn't yet
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @JCJQLB said:
    I would like to see Lori Luthor in the superboy series again, and If she appears I hope they date.
    THIS. She was awesome.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    @JCJQLB said:
    THIS. She was awesome.

but she was his cousin of sorts.
    JCJQLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JCJQLB
    @DEGRAAF said:
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    @JCJQLB said:
    THIS. She was awesome.
    but she was his cousin of sorts.
    Yes, That's the weird part but I hope they can work things out.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @JCJQLB
    I did like that he found an interesting normal girl for the most part to like but i always liked him with wonder girl and they have even shown him thinking to himself about how he is attracted to Supergirl
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By fodigg

I liked the simple costume. I don't see why they couldn't make it more "superheroic" but relatively simple like his t-shirt and jeans look.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.