Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1734 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Superboy's Kryptonian abilities?

Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Brit

I got another question in mind...

It has been stated that Kon-El's physiology is maturing thus he began to develop Kryptonian abilities but what caused his body to mature in the first place? All I know is that Kon-El can't age, is it because of Luthor's schemes? It's cool to know that he's starting to have Kryptonian based powers together with his Tactile Telekinesis. (i'm a bit late in the news... sorry)

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By RedK

the aging problem was fixed back in the 90's, he's at least 18 now back when he wasn't able to age he was about 13-14 well appeared to be he's a clone so he would of been only2 and now he would be about 6-7

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nightwing91

Kon  was unable to age  because during the superboy solo series his dna became unstable, but they cured him by  using some  of 16  year old roxy leeches dna; which while saving his life  locked him at  being physically 16 forever. But during the young justice event sins of youth when all the teenagers  age was  aged into adulthood, superboy got sick, but eventually he aged like the rest,and when the event was fixed he  was revealed to be able to age on his own now. This whole event  took place due to Klarion the witch boy's magic.

Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Brit

that i remember! when Lobo de-aged! good times! 

so this means that Kon-El will develop new abilities as he gets older much liking to Clark's.

thanks for the insight!

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nightwing91

He's  already devdloped all of his kryptonian abilities, his last one to develop was artic breath which he developed in blackest night.

Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Brit

Ok just to clarify, Kon-El's Kryptonian abilities developed through natural physiological process and Luthor did not "unlock" any of it, he just brainwashed him. Am I correct?

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nightwing91
    @Brit: All a natural progression, hes been developing them since the begining of the current volume of the teen titans. Luthor has nothing  to do with it.
    Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Brit

gotcha!

Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Brit

hey i've got another question... it says that Superboy's Kryptonian abilities started to developed  2003's Teen Titans. I see him in the first few pages flying was he:

A.) using his Tactile Telekinesis
    or
    B.) flying by himself.

when did he exactly develop Kryptonian abilities? it was never explained how he learned to fly or can bend steel w/o using his TTK,

what do you think?  it kept me thinking....

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By RedK
    @Brit:  he could always fly with his TTK, he probably started practicing doing thing without his TTK when Supes brought him to the crater in smallville to learn how to control his heat vision
    YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By YoungThriller
    @Brit: I'm pretty sure his kryptonain powers came into being by him absorbing solar radiation,He absorbs it a lot slower than superman and after he got to a certain power he started to develop the powers.
    Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Brit

that's the thing that been nagging in my mind exactly in what issue he started using his Kryptonian abilities rather the his TTK? Bec in the 2003 Teen Titans, we see him flying around Smallville was he then already using Kryptonian powers or TTK still?

Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Brit
    @RedK said:
    @Brit:  he could always fly with his TTK, he probably started practicing doing thing without his TTK when Supes brought him to the crater in smallville to learn how to control his heat vision
    you've got a point there!! (sorry for the late reply)
    dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By dernman  Online

I don't like how he started to develop Kryptonian abilities. I like his simulated abilities better.
    In my opinion they moved in the wrong direction when they mad him a Superman Jr type character. Giving him Kryptonian powers moving to smallville.
    He was better when he was unique. Had his  own location powers and rouges gallery.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.