Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Superboy back from the dead

Deprive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Deprive

Was there ever a story about Ma Kent's reunion with Superboy when he just gets back from being dead?

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By nightwing91
    @Deprive: I don't beleive so, I think maybe Blackest night superman possibly, which has him clark and Martha visiting  Pa Kent's grave with superboy talking about how he should have been there. And possibly his run in adventure comics, not necessarily but does have superboy thanking her for letting him live there.

But as far as I remember I don't believe there was a big reunion I may be wrong though.
    Deprive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Deprive
    @nightwing91: Thanks for the info man!
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By nightwing91

Anytime

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.