Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

How did SA Superboy become Superboy-Prime??

Cap4Prez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cap4Prez

I was reading Superboy's wiki page and I was wondering after the Crisis on Infinite Earths separated Superman and Superboy, how did Superboy become Superboy-Prime if he died in Legion of Super-Heroes #38? 

Legion of Super-Heroes #38

No Caption Provided
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Prime is an alternate universe Superboy.  He's not quite the Silver Age Superboy, just the Earth-Prime counterpart to him.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

He wasn't even made in the Silver Age. Superboy Prime was introduced in the Bronze Age. He's also from a different universe - he isn't SA Superman as a boy.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Magian
    @Cap4Prez: Superboy-Prime isn't the same as SA Superboy. SB-Prime comes from an alternative earth called Earth-Prime where he was the first superhuman of his world or second, not sure if Pre-Crisis Ultra was from there too right now. After CIIE he was the only survivor of his universe and along with other survivors he went to live in a paradise dimension. The Superboy that died was actually from a pocket dimension. See, after CIIE Superman's career as Superboy was erased from canon. But this was creating some temporal anomalies with the Legion so Time Trapper created a pocket dimension with its own Superboy. So every time the Legion was traveling to the past to see Superboy, was actually traveling to the past of the pocket dimension and not New Earth. That Superboy died there. Hope that helps. If I am wrong, please someone correct me.
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By nightwing91
    @ComicMan24: Nope your exactly right, that superboy  was the pocket universe superboy.
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Magian
    @nightwing91: Ok then :)
    Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Theodore
    @ComicMan24 said:
    " @Cap4Prez: Superboy-Prime isn't the same as SA Superboy. SB-Prime comes from an alternative earth called Earth-Prime where he was the first superhuman of his world or second, not sure if Pre-Crisis Ultra was from there too right now. After CIIE he was the only survivor of his universe and along with other survivors he went to live in a paradise dimension. The Superboy that died was actually from a pocket dimension. See, after CIIE Superman's career as Superboy was erased from canon. But this was creating some temporal anomalies with the Legion so Time Trapper created a pocket dimension with its own Superboy. So every time the Legion was traveling to the past to see Superboy, was actually traveling to the past of the pocket dimension and not New Earth. That Superboy died there. Hope that helps. If I am wrong, please someone correct me. "
    absolutely correct, sir!
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Magian
    @Theodore: Thanks.
    Cap4Prez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cap4Prez

Wow clears up a lot. Thanks viners. Somebody used a very vague and unclear history for that part of the Supereboy page but I read the wiki again and somebody changed it so it reads more clear in detail. Not sure why it was so vague and confusing before but now it reads more like the way you guys describe it. Wish editors were more into accuracy. It'd be less confusing on the wikis.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Primmaster64

Bronze Age? What?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Magian
    @Primmaster64: Check this.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Primmaster64
    @ComicMan24: Bronze Age Superman was still pretty powerful then.
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Magian
    @Primmaster64: It was the years before CIIE so he was still in Pre-Crisis levels, yeah.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Primmaster64
    @ComicMan24: He could still move planets
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Magian
    @Primmaster64: I guess, yeah.
    Ulik5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ulik5
    @Cap4Prez: Sounds like someone who has no idea how to edit or write but you should go somewhere else if you want wikis that make sense. Comic book sites never make any sense.
    Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Valtot

just think of him as a pre crisis kryptonian though more realistic without i bust galaxies with a sneaze powers.

Cap4Prez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cap4Prez
    @Valtot said:
    " just think of him as a pre crisis kryptonian though more realistic without i bust galaxies with a sneaze powers. "
    That's not what I was asking about Superboy. I was mainly wondering why Superboy's wiki had vague and unclear info about SA Superboy and Superboy-Prime but the wiki has been edited by someone else since then so it reads like the explanations from the posters above who did understand the question and answered it with the proper clarity. Thanks again guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.