Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

DC REBOOT - Superboy and Superman.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

Now that we all know that super boy will be a clone and not a robot and that he will be the villan for the first year of the teen tians.My question to you guys is what will be the relashonship between supes and conner be like when conner becomes good again in the reboot.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

they said that pretty much all of Conner's history up until meeting the Titans still stands....so whether that means that it will only include the stuff from Death and Return or it will include his original solo series isn't known...I'm guessing that since they've said that this is the first time these Titans have met that his history wouldn't include Young Justice or any of the Teen Titans volume 4 stuff....from the sounds of things I'm guessing that there's some brainwashing involved with Conner being the big bad for the first arc of Teen Titans....I don't know though...the reboot does a pretty good job of confusing me....maybe they'll take some from the Young Justice tv show and make them not get along though

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ReVamp
    @danhimself said:

they said that pretty much all of Conner's history up until meeting the Titans still stands....so whether that means that it will only include the stuff from Death and Return or it will include his original solo series isn't known...I'm guessing that since they've said that this is the first time these Titans have met that his history wouldn't include Young Justice or any of the Teen Titans volume 4 stuff....from the sounds of things I'm guessing that there's some brainwashing involved with Conner being the big bad for the first arc of Teen Titans....I don't know though...the reboot does a pretty good job of confusing me....maybe they'll take some from the Young Justice tv show and make them not get along though

Seems like a pretty good estimate...
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

Nrama: Not only does Superboy have the ties to Teen Titans, he's also, naturally, part of the Superman family. Will this series interact with the other Superman books?

Lobdell: Probably eventually, but I have no plans for the moment. I think Superman and Supergirl are awesome characters and I look forward to reading their books! But I think Superboy has to rise or fall on the strength of his character – and to that end I don’t really have any plans at this point to have him interacting with the other supers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.