Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1734 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Changing the creative team?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kidchipotle

So I was just reading the August solicits for DC and noticed that Superboy has a different writer. Why is Lobdell dropping Superboy? Was it reported anywhere that he was being removed or that he wanted to leave? Yikes. Awk.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kidchipotle

BUMP.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

Thanks for pointing that out. It may just be because it's a new arc and no longer directly tied to Teen Titans, there are also rumors of Lobdell writing Superman but I was hoping that if that was true he would drop TT so Fabian Nicieza could pick the book up instead

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MrMiracle77

Yesssss!  I can finally read Superboy without the X-Men leftovers.

Zoch81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By Zoch81

I think its one off issue I dont think Lobdell leaving the Superboy book I hope he doesn't leave because think he good at capturing and understanding Superboy voice, with culling over hopefully get back the mystery of finding out who Superboy donors are.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sethysquare
    Tom has been working closely with Scott. So I trust this wouldnt be too much of a departure from whats actually going on. I would like to see lesser cross pollination between sb and tt though. http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2012/05/16/the-culling-aftermath-superboy The art looks really good btw
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By z3ro180

@ArturoCalaKayVee: i read on the superman thread that they were going to do a superman family cross over much like they did with the night of the owls with batman do you know any news about this?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kidchipotle

@Z3RO180 said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee: i read on the superman thread that they were going to do a superman family cross over much like they did with the night of the owls with batman do you know any news about this?

I knew they're doing a SM cross over over the summer, I think, but I don't know if thats the reason. Good idea though. Perhaps its true.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By z3ro180

@ArturoCalaKayVee: hmm cool since we are on the topic of supes is the new superman title on trade now cause i really want to read it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.