Follow

Stormwatch

Team » Stormwatch appears in 310 issues.

Wildstorm Universe's Stormwatch was a United Nations-sponsored superhero organization controlled by the Weatherman. The New 52 DC Universe's Stormwatch is an ancient clandestine society that has been defending the Earth from the otherworldly threats for centuries.

DC Talks Storm Watch

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

No one? Really? 

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By fodigg

I'm iffy on how they're going to fit in. Authority was a "BIG THINGS HAPPEN" book. How will that work if they've been in the same earth as batman and superman?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @fodigg said:
    I'm iffy on how they're going to fit in. Authority was a "BIG THINGS HAPPEN" book. How will that work if they've been in the same earth as batman and superman?
    I'm looking forward to see how there going to fit them in, as I am with all THE EDGE stuff
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By fodigg
    @spiderbat87 said:
    @fodigg said:
    I'm looking forward to see how there going to fit them in, as I am with all THE EDGE stuff
    I get the feeling that all the wildstorm stuff is going to be explained as a sort of "secret history of the world" thing like it was in Planetary. I'm not sure how I like that because it makes all the "surface" super-heroics feel like they're missing the point. Like, if Stormwatch is fixing the big problems behind the scenes, who cares about the Justice League? 

I know there's some assumptions in there though. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I'll definitely check this out. Cornell is an underrated writer.
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @fodigg said:
    @spiderbat87 said:
    @fodigg said:
    I get the feeling that all the wildstorm stuff is going to be explained as a sort of "secret history of the world" thing like it was in Planetary. I'm not sure how I like that because it makes all the "surface" super-heroics feel like they're missing the point. Like, if Stormwatch is fixing the big problems behind the scenes, who cares about the Justice League?  I know there's some assumptions in there though. We'll just have to wait and see.
    I'd be down with that, as much as I love the JL it would be cool if the much over looked Stormwatch hit the big time
    keith71_98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 195

#8  Edited By keith71_98

I'm planning on giving it a look. I'm only slightly familiar with these characters so this will be kinda new for me.
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @keith71_98 said:
    I'm planning on giving it a look. I'm only slightly familiar with these characters so this will be kinda new for me.
    Thats prob the best way to go in to this tbh
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

bump

Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Ebbm

I'm really excited for this, it'll be interesting to see Midnighter in the DCU. But I'm scared the character will change to make him different than Batman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.