Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Would Storm let Emma join the X-men again?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

As we all know Storm is now the Headmistress AND leader of the X-men.

And we also know Storm really isn't Emma's biggest fan. Emma is MIA now but considering their history, would Storm let her into X-haven or would it be more likely for Emma to team up with Magneto or something else?

With that said-- Colossus coked Storm and she put that aside and welcomed him back-- However... Emma ain't Colossus. LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

She definitely would. Things are very dicey right now, and the X-Men need all the help they can get. However, I think it's more likely for Emma to show up in Uncanny. She's probably white queen of the Hellfire Club again.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would hope not. Emma tends to always troll Storm. She doesn't need anymore distractions with everything that is happening with mutants now.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Why not?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would hope not. Emma tends to always troll Storm. She doesn't need anymore distractions with everything that is happening with mutants now.

I am right here with you.
    If Emma did happen to join X-haven.
    I would love for Storm to check Emma and say--

"I am in charge now, so please have several seats."

No shade but--
    White Queen < Queen of Wakanda, Headmistress of The Xavier/Jean Grey Institute, Queen of the X-haven, Queen of Mutants,

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not?

@butterflykyss said:

I am right here with you.

If Emma did happen to join X-haven.

I would love for Storm to check Emma and say--

"I am in charge now, so please have several seats."

No shade but--

White Queen < Queen of Wakanda, Headmistress of The Xavier/Jean Grey Institute, Queen of the X-haven, Queen of Mutants,

Emma is always throwing insults at Storm every little chance she gets. Its due to what you pointed to poison which is her resume being a lot better than Emmas.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: What the hell are those titles?

Storm has to accept any and every mutant who wishes to join and promises to behave.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@sprior93: There is a rumor that she is with Cyclops and they ate coming back to do X-Men Planet

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

@sprior93: There is a rumor that she is with Cyclops and they ate coming back to do X-Men Planet

I hope not. X-haven is better than that. We already had Cyclops and Emma lead a secluded X-place. It's called Utopia. LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@poisonfleur: With Marvel, you never know. If that is true why not do that after Secret Wars was over anyway.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

I think she would and without pause. The whole "cat fight" between these two woman has been pretty much squashed. Storm knows Emma can be a powerful ally and Emma fully knows not to f^ck with Storm.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fine with Emma but I would prefer either Rogue or Rachel Summers to join the EXM team.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she would and without pause. The whole "cat fight" between these two woman has been pretty much squashed. Storm knows Emma can be a powerful ally and Emma fully knows not to f^ck with Storm.

....I don't believe it has been 'squashed' Almost every other arc they have had their differences.
    In AvX Storm attacked Emma saying that it's been a long time coming.
    And in around the astonishing x-men time period Emma read Storm and Angel's minds and she said they don't like her.

There really isn't an actual friendship between them.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Thinking Emma is back with the HFC and not at all inclined to return to the X-Men atm.
    If Storm would permit it is another matter, mainly if Storm believes she can afford it.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:

....I don't believe it has been 'squashed' Almost every other arc they have had their differences.

In AvX Storm attacked Emma saying that it's been a long time coming.

And in around the astonishing x-men time period Emma read Storm and Angel's minds and she said they don't like her.

There really isn't an actual friendship between them.

In every other arc the mutant race hasn't had to hide out in a literal hell hole. Personally I don't think Storm will ever have the relationship she has with the other X-ladies. But I know Storm is smart enough to be differences aside (as she's done with Emma in the past).

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We've seen Storm and Emma fight each other and teamed up each other and I don't want to see another drama between them.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm will let her back in. Storm has made it plainly clear EVERY mutant is Welcomed in X-Haven Magneto included, but he want cry about things. So i'm sure she will let Emma AND Scott in. I don't doubt it. Plus as other people said before There Cat Fight has been squashed a decade ago.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure she would let her in as its Storm. But to say the beef was squashed some time ago (decades ago) is not accurate:

No Caption Provided

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure she would let her in as its Storm. But to say the beef was squashed some time ago (decades ago) is not accurate:

No Caption Provided

Congrats.. Emma is being Emma.. which is a snarky bitch. Show me a recent scan of them actually fighting. If this is the best that you can find I'll stand by my statement.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like i said before, it's ok to add Emma but there are other x-men characters that I prefer to be in her team before her, especially Rogue, Rachel Grey and Hollow.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By butterflykyss

@son_of_storm said:
    @butterflykyss said:

No Caption Provided

Congrats.. Emma is being Emma.. which is a snarky bitch. Show me a recent scan of them actually fighting. If this is the best that you can find I'll stand by my statement.

@son_of_storm said:

Thank you for the congrats. But I digress. You never originally said anything about them actually fighting or exchanging blows. Your original statement was that the cat fight between the two has been squashed/Emma fully knows not to f*ck with storm, which the latter isn't a true statement as supported by my scan. You don't have to change your sentiment obviously as you are entitled to your opinion, but my scan does support my reason as to why I don't think it would be in Storm's best interest to let her join the Xmen. During this very tumultuous time she needs people who are going to support and encourage her to be a strong leader, not a "snarky b*tch" that is going to antagonize her every chance she gets.

To your last request I can't show you any recent scans of Emma (though i think this is recent enough) as to my knowledge she hasn't been seen since Secret Wars ended but I think the one i provided supports my original point well enough.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:
    @butterflykyss said:

No Caption Provided

@son_of_storm said:

Thank you for the congrats. But I digress. You never originally said anything about them actually fighting or exchanging blows. Your original statement was that the cat fight between the two has been squashed/Emma fully knows not to f*ck with storm, which the latter isn't a true statement as supported by my scan. You don't have to change your sentiment obviously as you are entitled to your opinion, but my scan does support my reason as to why I don't think it would be in Storm's best interest to let her join the Xmen. During this very tumultuous time she needs people who are going to support and encourage her to be a strong leader, not a "snarky b*tch" that is going to antagonize her every chance she gets.

To your last request I can't show you any recent scans of Emma (though i think this is recent enough) as to my knowledge she hasn't been seen since Secret Wars ended but I think the one i provided supports my original point well enough.

I agree with butterflykyss

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son Of Storm

@butterflykyss said:

Ok I see I'll have to break this down.

Emma and Storm's relationship even at it's best has been civil and at it's worst Storm literally wanted to kill Emma as I'm sure you know. THAT is the catfight I'm talking about being squashed. The snarky remarks your scan shows is Emma's character just as much as it's Storm's character to ignore her remarks and not do to her what she did to Sinister because lets be honest here if your definition of a fight is being a bitch then Emma has fought a good 98% of the Marvel Universe. But to drive my point home they will never be close like sisters. You will never see Storm and Emma brushing each others hair and talking about the latest gossip. But at the end of the day Emma knows Storm is a damn good leader and a powerhouse that is not to be trifled with.. and honestly.. lets say she did revert back and actually try to fight Storm.... The odds are not in her favor. Emma is many things but a stupid woman isn't one of them.

Actually I think Storm does need someone, not necessarily Emma but we'll use her since she's already in the door, to second guess (for lack of a better term) her judgments. Giving a different point of view never hurt anyone.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOKKKAAAAYY!!

Any Era Storm and Emma are on teams, they bump heads.
    They did in Battle of the Atom as established. Storm bashed Emma in AvX. And for some reason they always end up in an actual fight every decade-- with Storm whipping Emma down--EVERYTIME.

During the Utopia days. Emma read Storm and Angel's minds stating she knows they don't like her. And it's shown pretty consistent ever since.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@butterflykyss: I disagree. And it has been squashed a long time ago. In that scan that's just Emma being a jerk she always has and always will. Storm has NO issue with her.

The question was would Storm herself let Emma in the school. The answer is;Yes because Storm has no problem with her. NOW Storm will have a problem if Emma starts F*&%ing things up and not caring for the consequences of her actions which is why Storm acted the same way she did when Sunfire was discovered.

And pretty Soon Storm will give harsh judgement over Magneto for raging war against the Inhumans.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: Right I agree kinda what I was TRYING to say, but NOT REALLY I went a whole different direction LOL. But I agree.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. F*ck Emma and her bitchy ways.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

Ok I see I'll have to break this down.

Emma and Storm's relationship even at it's best has been civil and at it's worst Storm literally wanted to kill Emma as I'm sure you know. THAT is the catfight I'm talking about being squashed. The snarky remarks your scan shows is Emma's character just as much as it's Storm's character to ignore her remarks and not do to her what she did to Sinister because lets be honest here if your definition of a fight is being a bitch then Emma has fought a good 98% of the Marvel Universe. But to drive my point home they will never be close like sisters. You will never see Storm and Emma brushing each others hair and talking about the latest gossip. But at the end of the day Emma knows Storm is a damn good leader and a powerhouse that is not to be trifled with.. and honestly.. lets say she did revert back and actually try to fight Storm.... The odds are not in her favor. Emma is many things but a stupid woman isn't one of them.

Actually I think Storm does need someone, not necessarily Emma but we'll use her since she's already in the door, to second guess (for lack of a better term) her judgments. Giving a different point of view never hurt anyone.

I agree with you to the extent that Storm would benefits from having someone second guess her but we have already seen this with Colossus and then again with Rachel. I don't think having her being added would be a benefit to her and the overall levity of the responsibility she has taken at this point. Again, the snarkiness (whether she has beef with her or it is just her nature) is something I don't imagine would add value in her to fight for mutants in this crisis.

@butterflykyss: I disagree. And it has been squashed a long time ago. In that scan that's just Emma being a jerk she always has and always will. Storm has NO issue with her.

The question was would Storm herself let Emma in the school. The answer is;Yes because Storm has no problem with her. NOW Storm will have a problem if Emma starts F*&%ing things up and not caring for the consequences of her actions which is why Storm acted the same way she did when Sunfire was discovered.

And pretty Soon Storm will give harsh judgement over Magneto for raging war against the Inhumans.

How do you know she doesn't have a problem with her now? What in canon would suggest that? I'm not saying they have beef or they hate each other guts - I'm saying based on their history it's not a Jean/Storm, Psylocke/Storm, or even Rogue/Storm. What Storm needs is a a strong group of people around her who she trust and have who she knows have her best interest in mind. I don't think this is the case as it relates to Storm. But I am willing to adjust my stance if there is anything from canon recently to suggest otherwise.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with you to the extent that Storm would benefits from having someone second guess her but we have already seen this with Colossus and then again with Rachel. I don't think having her being added would be a benefit to her and the overall levity of the responsibility she has taken at this point. Again, the snarkiness (whether she has beef with her or it is just her nature) is something I don't imagine would add value in her to fight for mutants in this crisis.

That's fine.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do you know she doesn't have a problem with her now? What in canon would suggest that? I'm not saying they have beef or they hate each other guts - I'm saying based on their history it's not a Jean/Storm, Psylocke/Storm, or even Rogue/Storm. What Storm needs is a a strong group of people around her who she trust and have who she knows have her best interest in mind. I don't think this is the case as it relates to Storm. But I am willing to adjust my stance if there is anything from canon recently to suggest otherwise.

Right, but what i'm saying is they don't have an issue with each other. The scan you showed doesn't prove their Beef with each other is still going strong. What that scans shows is Emma doing what she always does and that's being her jerkish self. My response to this hole OP is that Storm would accept Emma into X-haven, but NOT as a team member if that's what your getting at. As of right now she KINDA does, but then again she kinda doesn't.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

Right, but what i'm saying is they don't have an issue with each other. The scan you showed doesn't prove their Beef with each other is still going strong. What that scans shows is Emma doing what she always does and that's being her jerkish self. My response to this hole OP is that Storm would accept Emma into X-haven, but NOT as a team member if that's what your getting at. As of right now she KINDA does, but then again she kinda doesn't.

But that's the thing. I never said they have beef. I said that Emma trolls Storm and that she doesn't need that type of distractions during this time. But I get what you are saying. I guess she would let her in (in the context in which you are talking).

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But that's the thing. I never said they have beef. I said that Emma trolls Storm and that she doesn't need that type of distractions during this time. But I get what you are saying. I guess she would let her in (in the context in which you are talking).

Oh I see lol ANYWAY I rather Emma stay dead and Scott come back to help Ororo or stand by her side. If NOT then I rather him stay dead also. I'm very curious how Ororo will react when she finds out Magneto is going to wage War. I wonder if they other team members will follow him??? HOPE NOT.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

Oh I see lol ANYWAY I rather Emma stay dead and Scott come back to help Ororo or stand by her side. If NOT then I rather him stay dead also. I'm very curious how Ororo will react when she finds out Magneto is going to wage War. I wonder if they other team members will follow him??? HOPE NOT.

It's interesting to note that she let Magneto and his team come freely into X-haven with open arms. Granted there were some issues addressed... kinda...

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's interesting to note that she let Magneto and his team come freely into X-haven with open arms. Granted there were some issues addressed... kinda...

I KNOW right. She said they are ALL Welcomed. I hated when Psylocke told Magneto she only wanted Monet and herself. TELL THE WHOLE STORY PSYLCOKE. Storm said him too!! Anyway I didn't see any issues it's just Magneto being anal for something he didn't and couldn't think of at the time.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. No Emma.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

I'm bored of Cyclops and want him to stay gone a good long while. Though I would like to know what he did that made the X-Men have disdain for him and what lead to his death.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: I like Cyclops I never really had a problem with him. Marvel just trashed a well good character. They tell you what happened to him he waged War onto the Inhumans and died. We know this becasue Storm says it Sinister gives evidence and Sunfire's presence and Magik going OFF on him confirms it. Also Storm herself wishes he was here because she keeps making references to him. And also and I quote Magik "Who died and made you Queen of the Mutants" Storm replies "When Scott Summers Died" Basically saying Scott was King of the Mutants LOL no. Storm was just saying Scott did the best he could to lead the Mutant race and she isn't denying it and now it's Storm turn. TWO GREAT Leaders of the X-men having once the chance lead the Mutant Race better than Xavier and Magneto.

WOW Storm is the Xavier and Scott is the Magneto..............WOAH!!!

But that's just me. LOL.

candy_cindy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weren't they civil with one another in the last issues in uncanny?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weren't they civil with one another in the last issues in uncanny?

I don't remember but they were in X-men Worlds Apart

candy_cindy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: IIRC Uncanny Annual Emma and her students are staying at the JGS (well that's what I think) & in Uncanny X-men #30 Storm wasn't in a hurry to make Emma & Magik Leave, when they found out that Scott died she kinda felt that she needed time (meaning she kinda cared for emma's feelings before she telepathically punched them lol). also storm was kinda ready to fight for the fallen mutants (emma, scott & Magik) so they could have been civil with one another.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: IIRC Uncanny Annual Emma and her students are staying at the JGS (well that's what I think) & in Uncanny X-men #30 Storm wasn't in a hurry to make Emma & Magik Leave, when they found out that Scott died she kinda felt that she needed time (meaning she kinda cared for emma's feelings before she telepathically punched them lol). also storm was kinda ready to fight for the fallen mutants (emma, scott & Magik) so they could have been civil with one another.

I see. Thanks for the info. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.