Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Who should play Storm next?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#251  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No Caption Provided

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@By_the_power said:

Hi Fellow Stormnatics...

I've read through this WHOLE thread lol I think when thinking about an actress to portray Ororo Monroe, we must think of what we know about her looks and personality.

What we know about Storm's looks:

-She's tall in stature ..about 5'10

-Fit, yet curvy

-Cat-like Blue Eyes w/distinct arch to her eyebrows

-Distinct cheek bones (some artists correctly create her face this way, some dont)

-she's usually a brown to med-dark brown color. The lightest she ever seems to be portrayed is a medium brown. .

Personality

-has a mind of her own:although she stands up for the team, she also makes sure she does what she believes is right

-she can be cold at times

-when she gets angry..she gets angry and so does her surroundings

-while using her powers she is fierce...

-she can also be motherly

- i would think she has deeper african toned voice (not like the ones on cartoons and videogames, because most ppl just cant nail a kenyan accent)

Lookwise...I think Cynthia Bailey would be awesome. She's tall and curvy, and her face has a unique bone structure, but I doubt she can act.

But as for personality and actually being able to ACT the role of a Kenyan, Superhero, commander of the elements x-woman...that's a tough one. Kerry Washington...maybe..or maybe..

Cynthia is f*cking GORGEOUS!!!.......but her acting is probably terrible. Her voice is also unexpectedly "girly".

not me

What are you talking about?

she's gorgeous for you but not for me.

Tell me again how Jalaysia misinterpreted your beliefs about dark skinned women playing Storm?

because she has lighter skin than BP. there's nothing wrong with that

I already showed 2 different series where they had the same skin shade.

but in most cases, Storm has a lighter skin

IF we are going to play this game, every single actor in the running to play Black Panther is darker than the actresses mentioned in this thread.......now what?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#252  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Jalysia said:

I see Jhazz doesn't like anything darker than a paper bag.

Colorism is such a sad sad thing.

You are misinterpreting my statements.

I wouldn't go for a lighter skinned actor to play as BP.

She didn't misinterpret anything, and BP ain't in this

yes she did.

You made it clear where you stand. There's nothing to misinterpret

what's wrong with me saying i prefer a lighter skinned actress as Storm?

Before I get into that, I'd like to say that I'm glad that you finally admit that Jalaysia did not misinterpret you.

yes she did. she thinks that i don't like darker skinned people

Read in context for 1. For 2, she didn't misinterpret you. She commented on your statements, and she was accurate at LEAST in her first sentence.

nope, especially her first sentence

I fully agree with her. You don't like anything darker than a paper bag. And you even asked why it's wrong for you to want a light skinned Storm. I'm not saying that you're wrong for it, I'm saying she's not wrong for saying that that's your preference.

how can you say that when i was only going for a lighter skin for Storm and then you would agree with her that i don't like "anything" darker than a paper bag?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No Caption Provided

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@By_the_power said:

Hi Fellow Stormnatics...

I've read through this WHOLE thread lol I think when thinking about an actress to portray Ororo Monroe, we must think of what we know about her looks and personality.

-Fit, yet curvy

-Distinct cheek bones (some artists correctly create her face this way, some dont)

-she's usually a brown to med-dark brown color. The lightest she ever seems to be portrayed is a medium brown. .

Personality

-has a mind of her own:although she stands up for the team, she also makes sure she does what she believes is right

- i would think she has deeper african toned voice (not like the ones on cartoons and videogames, because most ppl just cant nail a kenyan accent)

Lookwise...I think Cynthia Bailey would be awesome. She's tall and curvy, and her face has a unique bone structure, but I doubt she can act.

But as for personality and actually being able to ACT the role of a Kenyan, Superhero, commander of the elements x-woman...that's a tough one. Kerry Washington...maybe..or maybe..

Cynthia is f*cking GORGEOUS!!!.......but her acting is probably terrible. Her voice is also unexpectedly "girly".

not me

Tell me again how Jalaysia misinterpreted your beliefs about dark skinned women playing Storm?

IF we are going to play this game, every single actor in the running to play Black Panther is darker than the actresses mentioned in this thread.......now what?

I was only referring to BP

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No Caption Provided

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@By_the_power said:

Hi Fellow Stormnatics...

-Fit, yet curvy

Personality

not me

Your posts indicate(d) otherwise. And my point/question still stands. You wanted her light by comparison, when, even in the movies, the men playing Black Panther are darker than the actresses we would like to play Storm.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No Caption Provided

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@By_the_power said:

Hi Fellow Stormnatics...

-Fit, yet curvy

Personality

not me

Your posts indicate(d) otherwise. And my point/question still stands. You wanted her light by comparison, when, even in the movies, the men playing Black Panther are darker than the actresses we would like to play Storm.

no it didn't. it was misinterpretation. and if i have misinterpreted your statement , i would have told you "you don't like anything lighter than a paperbag".

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

no it didn't. it was misinterpretation. and if i have misinterpreted your statement , i would have told you "you don't like anything lighter than a paperbag".

Jhazz, she was clearly talking about your Storm choices, and she was NOT wrong. You were NOT simply referring to BP's skin shade. Most of your choices and critiques support the fact that you prefer lighter skinned women to portray her. And I don't get what the latter half of this statement is trying to say.

I'm not over here calling you a racist. I'm simply saying that I disagree with your choices, and also agree with the first part of Jalaysia's sentence, as your history here has pretty much supported what she's saying. You even asked what's wrong with you wanting a lighter Storm. There is no misinterpretation

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#257  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

I re-submit Phina Oruche

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

And she's the closest to having the accent down anyways.lol

She has an interesting look hat has she been in?

Footballer's Wives, she cameo'd in "Charmed", she was in a movie called "The Forsaken".....she's known more in Britain

NO--- Actually I have seen the Forsaken and I know exactly who this chick is. Her acting style is ABYSMAL. She does not have my vote for Storm.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage: you just prefer a darker skinned actress.

And you prefer a woman who's damn near white.

It's not just about her skin, it's about her presence, and her voice.

She's from KENYA, and both her father and her mother were depicted as darker skinned. A light skinned girl would be nothing more than another lightskinned girl with lighter hair and blue eyes. Darker skin is where we're going to get the exotic appearance that Marvel failed to deliver in the first place

First of all.

Storm isn't Dark-skinned. She is a medium shade of brown. I have NEVER seen Storm darker than the color of a paper bag. End the topic of color.

2nd- An exotic look is essential! It's what made Storm popular in the first place!!! Ever since her popularity skyrocketed-- Artists try and 'whiten' her up- and it clashes with the original character design. Storm is WAY more than just a black woman with white hair and lightning bolts (for those who didn't get the memo)

3rd, Yes Storm in 'Kenyan'..... But a lot of that is just dazzled up. She doesn't NOT have a kenya or better yet-- any type of Northern African accent or voice. It's very Shakespearean and round with a regal plume. Her voice is actually more American than it is African. People just assume it's 'African' because they are ignorant. If ANYTHING-- Storm could have a South* African accent-- with more of a British ruled tongue...

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

I re-submit Phina Oruche

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

And she's the closest to having the accent down anyways.lol

She has an interesting look hat has she been in?

Footballer's Wives, she cameo'd in "Charmed", she was in a movie called "The Forsaken".....she's known more in Britain

NO--- Actually I have seen the Forsaken and I know exactly who this chick is. Her acting style is ABYSMAL. She does not have my vote for Storm.

She's not the best. But she's beautiful, and has enough talent to pull off the role, imo. Hell, Angela Bassett starred in Vampire in Brooklyn, but that doesn't mean she's awful.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

She's from KENYA, and both her father and her mother were depicted as darker skinned. A light skinned girl would be nothing more than another lightskinned girl with lighter hair and blue eyes. Darker skin is where we're going to get the exotic appearance that Marvel failed to deliver in the first place

First of all.

Storm isn't Dark-skinned. She is a medium shade of brown. I have NEVER seen Storm darker than the color of a paper bag. End the topic of color.

2nd- An exotic look is essential! It's what made Storm popular in the first place!!! Ever since her popularity skyrocketed-- Artists try and 'whiten' her up- and it clashes with the original character design. Storm is WAY more than just a black woman with white hair and lightning bolts (for those who didn't get the memo)

3rd, Yes Storm in 'Kenyan'..... But a lot of that is just dazzled up. She doesn't NOT have a kenya or better yet-- any type of Northern African accent or voice. It's very Shakespearean and round with a regal plume. Her voice is actually more American than it is African. People just assume it's 'African' because they are ignorant. If ANYTHING-- Storm could have a South* African accent-- with more of a British ruled tongue...

The topic of color is important to me, and I don't see it being dropped anytime real soon. . Storm isn't just pretty, from what I've seen. She's striking. A striking image needs to have more than just a "safe" pretty image. That's why Angela Basset was mentioned earlier. I HAVE seen Storm darker than a paper bag, and she looks gorgeous, and her blue eyes and white hair pop due to the contrast...which is what I've been arguing is pretty important. I'm not sitting up here saying she needs to be ebony dark (though that would be gorgeous as well). I'm saying that women like Beyonce wouldn't work for me, because that's not the image I get when I think of a highly exalted African Goddess.

2nd- agreed, an exotic look is essential. And I've actually seen the opposite of artists in recent times. I've seen Storm getting darker, and her lips getting fuller as time goes on. Even Greg Land doesn't draw her as a light-skinned woman, and he traces everything.

3rd- KENYAN PEOPLE, AND AFRICAN PEOPLE IN GENERAL CAN SOUND BRITISH!! She lived in Cairo for years, then lived in Kenya till she was a young adult, THEN she moved to the United States. The woman has an accent. Even Dawnn Lewis shows this off, and Wolverine and the X-Men.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Jhazz, she was clearly talking about your Storm choices, and she was NOT wrong. You were NOT simply referring to BP's skin shade. Most of your choices and critiques support the fact that you prefer lighter skinned women to portray her. And I don't get what the latter half of this statement is trying to say.

I'm not over here calling you a racist. I'm simply saying that I disagree with your choices, and also agree with the first part of Jalaysia's sentence, as your history here has pretty much supported what she's saying. You even asked what's wrong with you wanting a lighter Storm. There is no misinterpretation

nope. she used the word "anything"

Jalysia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Jalysia

@jhazzroucher said:

@Jalysia said:

I didin't misinterpret nuthin'. Also, bringing up BP is moot on your part, buddy.

Better yet, you keep proving my point while you dance around White Mage's questions.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

First of all.

The topic of color is important to me, and I don't see it being dropped anytime real soon. . Storm isn't just pretty, from what I've seen. She's striking. A striking image needs to have more than just a "safe" pretty image. That's why Angela Basset was mentioned earlier. I HAVE seen Storm darker than a paper bag, and she looks gorgeous, and her blue eyes and white hair pop due to the contrast...which is what I've been arguing is pretty important. I'm not sitting up here saying she needs to be ebony dark (though that would be gorgeous as well). I'm saying that women like Beyonce wouldn't work for me, because that's not the image I get when I think of a highly exalted African Goddess.

2nd- agreed, an exotic look is essential. And I've actually seen the opposite of artists in recent times. I've seen Storm getting darker, and her lips getting fuller as time goes on. Even Greg Land doesn't draw her as a light-skinned woman, and he traces everything.

3rd- KENYAN PEOPLE, AND AFRICAN PEOPLE IN GENERAL CAN SOUND BRITISH!! She lived in Cairo for years, then lived in Kenya till she was a young adult, THEN she moved to the United States. The woman has an accent. Even Dawnn Lewis shows this off, and Wolverine and the X-Men.

Okay-- I thought you were saying she was ebony dark. I would aruge she is a shade lighter than Falcon and Cyborg from DC. I still say on average, Storm is brown paper bag colored give or take. My vote is we keep her looking like her main general appearance. Make her anything darker than <3 Angela Basset <3, would come off like a statement to me. (And I agree an Ebony Black Storm would look Striking, but let's try and get the original Storm before we do something else completely. ;) )

2nd. Yea that was a surprise-- how everyone says Greg Land is crap, yet he manages to draw Storm on point 80% of the time. I don't care I love Greg Land's provocative work.

3rd. I guess......... And ewww don't get me Started on Susan Dillan in Wolverine and the X-men.... The only reason I won't go off on her, is because she brang her 'A' game in Marvel Vs Capcom 3. That voice was perfect! And which Dawnn Lewis voice are you talking about in specific? In X-men legends it started off cool and then by MUA2 it got more exotic, So help me out. She kinda has two different takes on Storm.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

You seriously need to learn how to read in context

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

First of all.

Okay-- I thought you were saying she was ebony dark. I would aruge she is a shade lighter than Falcon and Cyborg from DC. I still say on average, Storm is brown paper bag colored give or take. My vote is we keep her looking like her main general appearance. Make her anything darker than <3 Angela Basset <3, would come off like a statement to me. (And I agree an Ebony Black Storm would look Striking, but let's try and get the original Storm before we do something else completely. ;) )

2nd. Yea that was a surprise-- how everyone says Greg Land is crap, yet he manages to draw Storm on point 80% of the time. I don't care I love Greg Land's provocative work.

3rd. I guess......... And ewww don't get me Started on Susan Dillan in Wolverine and the X-men.... The only reason I won't go off on her, is because she brang her 'A' game in Marvel Vs Capcom 3. That voice was perfect! And which Dawnn Lewis voice are you talking about in specific? In X-men legends it started off cool and then by MUA2 it got more exotic, So help me out. She kinda has two different takes on Storm.

I just don't want to miss the chance for a striking contrast possiblity.lol Even Cynthia Bailey isn't very dark skinned, and she's gorgeous (Jhazz dislikes her, because he.....is Jhazz).

2nd- He has drawn her BEAUTIFULLY.............at times. But he gets into tracing repeats, and that's where I start to get more irritated. He acknowledges his tracing style, but why not vary it up some more?

3rd- MUA2 Dawnn.lol She got so much more....."British".lol Which was necessary imo. "Do I need to unleash all of nature's fury". I could've sworn she rolled the "r" in "fury", but whatever she did, she made me believe the hell out of her.lol Jill Scott also did a wonderful job nailing an African accent...her voice was too high for my liking, but she had a beautiful speaking voice...which makes sense...sense it's Jill Scott.lol

Susan Dalian did more of a "Halle Berry" accent (stronger than halle's actually)............still too high :( It's canon that Storm's voice is deep/proper/regal. I'd settle for Shakespearean over nothing.......no way I want her speaking "American". I just hope that people understand the many different takes that they could take.......Even Madge Sinclair (as Sarabi) had hints of an accent, and it came through BEAUTIFULLY (Again...It's Madge Sinclair, may she rest in peace). Storm needs power, and a presence. Not just with her lines, but with her appearance. An "innocent" "frail" looking woman cannot truly do justice to her character.......Inferno is further proof of this.lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Jalysia said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Jalysia said:

I didin't misinterpret nuthin'. Also, bringing up BP is moot on your part, buddy.

Better yet, you keep proving my point while you dance around White Mage's questions.

i'm cool ok? : )

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

It was not a statement only for the topic, it was a general statement.

it also sounds negative if you say " you don't like anything darker than a paperbag."

perhaps you google the statement

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

First of all.

I just don't want to miss the chance for a striking contrast possiblity.lol Even Cynthia Bailey isn't very dark skinned, and she's gorgeous (Jhazz dislikes her, because he.....is Jhazz).

see? you're even thinking i don't like anybody who is darker than a paperbag as Storm. I believe I said "I prefer", which doesn't mean "I dislike"

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

It was not a statement only for the topic, it was a general statement.

it also sounds negative if you say " you don't like anything darker than a paperbag."

perhaps you google the statement

I know full well what it means....and she's right. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. Your picks back up what she said, and she wasn't talkin about no "Black Panther". She even said that she wasn't. So, like I told you before, read in context.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

see? you're even thinking i don't like anybody who is darker than a paperbag as Storm. I believe I said "I prefer", which doesn't mean "I dislike"

No, I was saying that your taste is considerably different from mine, and others...........Cynthia is gorgeous . You prefer lighter skinned actresses/models, and view them as more attractive/appealing. That's fine. It's your "preference". I know this. Your main claim is that it's because BP is darker than Storm (which is a fluctuating fact). My main claim is that the contrast/striking appearance will be much better with medium-to darker skin. I'll change the word to "preference", if you'd like.....the meaning will be the same to me, as I read Jalaysia's comment in context. But I will change it to "preference".

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By jhazzroucher

the way you said it is different. and again, jalaysia's statement was not just about Storm. She said "anything". and if you'll check the statement that she used through google, it is a negative statement.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

the way you said it is different. and again, jalaysia's statement was not just about Storm. She said "anything". and if you'll check the statement that she used through google, it is a negative statement.

Again, read in context. I'm pretty much done with this. We're getting nowhere.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By jhazzroucher

Hello, you were the first one who brought about the skin color and i commented that I would prefer a lighter skin who would play as Storm

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

Hello, you were the first one who brought about the skin color and i commented that I would prefer a lighter skin who would play as Storm

"HELLO!!!", of course I stand by what I said. What I'm telling YOU, is that I disagree with your picks for obvious reasons, and Jalaysia didn't say anything about Black Panther or anyone else. She was strictly talking about Storm. She even confirmed this with her latest reply. You're failure to realize this, is the reason why I said I'd rather end this particular part of the conversation.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By jhazzroucher

I disagree. it was a general statement. and it went like a negative statement actually.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

I disagree. it was a general statement. and it went like a negative statement actually.

^^^^^

Is why I said I'm done with it

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage, we're not done yet. lol : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage, we're not done yet. lol : )

We are, actually. No reason why this should go on for 2 more pages.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By jhazzroucher

Because like I said, the statement was general. it made me sound like i don't like black people with darker skin color.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

Because like I said, the statement was general. it made me sound like i don't like black people with darker skin color.

In context, no it didn't.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage , yes it is.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage , yes it is.

argue with yourself Jhazz

By_the_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By By_the_power

Why is it because the cartoons choose to make Storm sound un-african, it is assumed by that her voice is not african? Portrayal is alot. And yes a I've met africans who when they learn more english, they do sound kind of british in a sense. lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@By_the_power said:

Why is it because the cartoons choose to make Storm sound un-african, it is assumed by that her voice is not african? Portrayal is alot. And yes a I've met africans who when they learn more english, they do sound kind of british in a sense. lol

Even X-Men Evolution gave her an accent, and she sounded a bit British and proper. I think if people simply go for at least a British tone, I'll be happy.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Storm Calling

@jhazzroucher said:

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

LMAO

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

LMAO

I wasn't angry at all. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

LMAO

Nope. Just tried

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

LMAO

Nope. Just tried

i'm just exaggerating it. not mad at all. i mean why would i

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

LMAO

Nope. Just tried

i'm just exaggerating it. not mad at all. i mean why would i

You mean this was another post count brawl?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling said:

LMFAO....how did I miss of this deliciously heated conversation????

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm Calling said:

it's not a heated conversation. WM just thinks he is right when he is not. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm Calling said:

I don't THINK I'm right...I just am

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#293  Edited By HAWK2916

@evilvegeta74: her name is Christine Adams. She is 5"8 and from London. You probably remember her from the Whole truth, Terra Nova and Heores on tv. She also played in Batman Begins and Tron Legacy and Girl with the dragon tattoo.

Not a bad choice at all. I still think it depends on what movie you are casting. If it's an Xmen reboot or Xmen 4 then I say either her or Tomiko Fraser, Yaya Alafia. for Days of Future past Angela Basset could play the future version of Storm. And if its 1st class and they are going back to her origins and casting a younger looking teenage Storm then Zoe Saldana would be good. Also I like Joy Bryant as well. Kerry Washington has the face but aren't we about sick of her? Also I think she is miniature and Im not liking her lost of weight lately

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm Calling said:

HELLOER!!! CUT IT OUT FELLAS YOU BOTH ARE RIGHT :D

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By evilvegeta74

@HAWK2916 said:

@evilvegeta74: her name is Christine Adams. She is 5"8 and from London. You probably remember her from the Whole truth, Terra Nova and Heores on tv. She also played in Batman Begins and Tron Legacy and Girl with the dragon tattoo.

Not a bad choice at all. I still think it depends on what movie you are casting. If it's an Xmen reboot or Xmen 4 then I say either her or Tomiko Fraser, Yaya Alafia. for Days of Future past Angela Basset could play the future version of Storm. And if its 1st class and they are going back to her origins and casting a younger looking teenage Storm then Zoe Saldana would be good. Also I like Joy Bryant as well. Kerry Washington has the face but aren't we about sick of her? Also I think she is miniature and Im not liking her lost of weight lately

Thank you

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm Calling said:

HELLOER!!! CUT IT OUT FELLAS YOU BOTH ARE RIGHT :D

There can be only ONE

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage, you are not right.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage, you are not right.

I was proven right long ago

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Storm Calling
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By WARLOCK2792

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.