Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

What do you think Storm will wear in DOFP?

• 83 results
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

Due to the success of the Avengers, Bryan Singer announced no more black leather suits for the X-men. And since Storm in DOFP, what do guess she will be wearing?

There are a few theories:

Storm could wear modernized prisoner costume like the comic counterpart (OBVIOUSLY not in bright green & yellow) She could even keep her hairstyle from the last stand:

Or since the movie takes place in a apocalyptic future, it could be an excuse for the punk look- Maybe give Halle a Rihanna hairstyle mowhawk because I doubt Halle would shave her head to create this look:

Anymore theories?

This film I am betting Storm dies-- considering she is dead or dies in every version of Days Of Future Past.

(Assuming it's like the comics: Iceman and Rogue would be presumably filling in for Colossus, and Rachel's roles in the story maybe.)

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I wouldnt mind the green jumpsuit with the yellow boots, i think its cute lol. I love yellow though. I dont want that last stand hairstyle mess, i want something fresh and something that actually looks like hair not a wig. Case in point her white hair in the movie BAPS looked very believable. Im so ready for some movie pictures.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jhazzroucher

i want the most recent costume

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PassionFlower

I can't see the shaved head look either.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jhazzroucher

I definitely wanna see a mohawk Storm

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By poisonfleur

@PassionFlower said:

Yeah I think Halle Berry (age 40-sumthin') is above shaving her head-- and honestly I don't blame her-- although it have potential to look badass! Besides she doesn't need to shave her head. Storm has plenty of badass, exotic, edgy looks to choose from. I actually liked her hairstyle in the Last Stand. It looked great on Halle.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@PassionFlower said:

Yeah I think Halle Berry (age 40-sumthin') is above shaving her head-- and honestly I don't blame her-- although it have potential to look badass! Besides she doesn't need to shave her head. Storm has plenty of badass, exotic, edgy looks to choose from. I actually liked her hairstyle in the Last Stand. It looked great on Halle.

1. The last stand had too much volume. If it had been toned down a hint and given a bit more bounce, then it would've been REALLY perfect.............also, I wasn't entirely fond of their decision to make her hair have black streaks in it. Her hair is white, or silver. No black streaks..............NO! They need to stop playin, and get THIS V hairstyle correct.

No Caption Provided

It's youthful, sexy, and edgy.......layer the back though......................I'm startin to sound like Kim Kimble. Anywho, the art is by, I think the person's name is "arunion'....but I've seen this look in the comics...I'm just too lazy to crop/google search further images, so this is all ya'll get for now

I'm just glad that we are far far away from the X2 hair.............that sickened me

No Caption Provided

Look at it..................just stupid......................and bland................it's hideous..........Stupid, bland, and hideous hair.......with that unflattering costume.............Why the hell didn't they just make the costumes actual clothes that, in the story, are made of a very fine material that doubles as body armor?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

Yeah I think Halle Berry (age 40-sumthin') is above shaving her head-- and honestly I don't blame her-- although it have potential to look badass!

..................................................................................Let's have a moment of honesty

Halle should always shave her head as low as possible, because long hair doesn't do her justice......ever. Long hair robs her, and anyone who has ever seen swordfish or Catwoman knows exactly what I am talking about. Halle had 16 bags of pure bred horse upon her scalp during several interviews for Catwoman, but the short, sleek look was what drove people crazy. At this point, I'd even suggest just digitally altering her hair to be white in it's current short state. Seriously, it ain't like she's gonna be in the movie that long anyway.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage: AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAA!! You had me rollin' with your critique. I actually didn't mind the X2 hairstyle because it reminded me of the X-men animated series hairstyle. She what I mean?

I felt they really paid attention to details. (Especially when she was at the mansion wearing that white top with the draping sleeves.)

The Last Stand was my favorite look on Halle (Black streaks and all! :3 ). And I agree Halle looks better with short hair-- but Storm tends to have long voluminous hair. So what Storm look would be best for DOFP???

I agree with you-- She was HOT in Catwoman-- and that haircut was the best!

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PassionFlower

That didn't look bad...

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By poisonfleur

@PassionFlower said:

That didn't look bad...

What didn't?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jhazzroucher

more skin. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage: AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAA!! You had me rollin' with your critique. I actually didn't mind the X2 hairstyle because it reminded me of the X-men animated series hairstyle. She what I mean?

I felt they really paid attention to details. (Especially when she was at the mansion wearing that white top with the draping sleeves.)

The Last Stand was my favorite look on Halle (Black streaks and all! :3 ). And I agree Halle looks better with short hair-- but Storm tends to have long voluminous hair. So what Storm look would be best for DOFP???

X2 Storm didn't have NEARLY enough length in her hair. Even the mullet found a life of it's own in the animated series. I HATED X2's hair.............looked plain............and stupid

The movies don't appear to care for continuity, so I say go with the Ultimate Universe. Punk look. Fauxhawk that ish if necessary. I don't need to see long haired Storm. I just need to see the fiercest appearance that Hollywood can give me, and, from the looks of things, that's only going to happen if her hair is short. Digital coloring for the damn win

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

X2 Storm didn't have NEARLY enough length in her hair. Even the mullet found a life of it's own in the animated series. I HATED X2's hair.............looked plain............and stupid

The movies don't appear to care for continuity, so I say go with the Ultimate Universe. Punk look. Fauxhawk that ish if necessary. I don't need to see long haired Storm. I just need to see the fiercest appearance that Hollywood can give me, and, from the looks of things, that's only going to happen if her hair is short. Digital coloring for the damn win

Agreed. I think long hair might be a little impractical for this story. But I agree as long as we have Storm looking fierce and holding her own like she did in the X-men The Last Stand. I will be good too. Now that Blink is going to be a character, I wanna be sure Storm can stand next to her and not get outshined. lol Because BingBing in pink body paint is going to be HOT! :D Storm better be lookin' good too.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

Agreed. I think long hair might be a little impractical for this story. But I agree as long as we have Storm looking fierce and holding her own like she did in the X-men The Last Stand. I will be good too. Now that Blink is going to be a character, I wanna be sure Storm can stand next to her and not get outshined. lol Because BingBing in pink body paint is going to be HOT! :D Storm better be lookin' good too.

.....................................................Whatchu mean "Blink"?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Blood1991

@White Mage: Blink gonna be in last stand. She was announced with Colossus last week.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage: Blink gonna be in last stand. She was announced with Colossus last week.

........................................................................................................I'll hurt him...........I'll hurt him good if he screws me.........I will not STAND for this!!!!

This is Blink's only real chance. If he screws her over, it's a wrap. He tends to do good with unnaturally colored people though, so I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Roddy010

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

........................................................................................................I'll hurt him...........I'll hurt him good if he screws me.........I will not STAND for this!!!!

This is Blink's only real chance. If he screws her over, it's a wrap. He tends to do good with unnaturally colored people though, so I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

The cast for this movie is friggin HUGE. I really hope he does Blink justice, we have two teleporters on the field now.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By poisonfleur

@Roddy010 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

The cast for this movie is friggin HUGE. I really hope he does Blink justice, we have two teleporters on the field now.

Welllll... here is the plus and negatives.

+ Bingbing is HOT and any role she plays, she is awesome!

+Bryan Singer, as said before, is good an making edgy exotic colored characters come to life.

+ The film altogether seems promising-- especially since the Avengers turned up the heat-- It's time for the X-men to reclaim their top spot.

- Bingbing is still learning English-

(+Although in Resident Evil retribution she sounded pretty good to me and is very talented)

- It's Bryan Singer... Sometimes he is hit or miss. (But let's stay hopeful.)

- Wolverine is in the movie................................................ .....So for all we know this entire cast could be tailored to stroke Wolverine's *BEEP* and have smaller roles than Colossus and Psylocke. lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Roddy010 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

I don't think ya'll understand.

Nightcrawler was awesome in X2, and I've wanted him to return ever since..............................but Exiles was my sh*t. Blink's powers are amazing, and her skills with them make her a complete bada$$. If this gets screwed up, in ANY way, I'ma catch a CASE. I'm excited, and petrified at the same time, cause Bryan does not like the same characters that I like

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@Roddy010 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

Welllll... here is the plus and negatives.

+ Bingbing is HOT and any role she plays, she is awesome!

+Bryan Singer, as said before, is good an making edgy exotic colored characters come to life.

+ The film altogether seems promising-- especially since the Avengers turned up the heat-- It's time for the X-men to reclaim their top spot.

- Bingbing is still learning English-

(+Although in Resident Evil retribution she sounded pretty good to me and is very talented)

- It's Bryan Singer... Sometimes he is hit or miss. (But let's stay hopeful.)

- Wolverine is in the movie................................................ .....So for all we know this entire cast could be tailored to stroke Wolverine's *BEEP* and have smaller roles than Colossus and Psylocke. lol

...................I'm sorry, but that last negative simply amped up my fears. You didn't help me at all.lol

Blink was so awesome in Exiles. She was pwning people left and right, and I adored her colors. Now I'm wondering if Nocturne will show up in this. I should be having multiple fangasms, but I'm just scurred.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage

On a positive note. To put an end to all the rumors. I believe Bryan Singer said Storm was popular and the fans wanted her back and it's a pleasure working with Halle Berry. Something like that. So at least he recognizes Storm's fanbase.

And Blink..

I have a felling she will fit the role Mystique played in the first 3 films. Quiet, Sexy, and an Amazing badass!

Mystique/Jenifer Lawerance on the other hand.... She better bring her A game-- cuz I am tired of her overrated acting. She doesn't even remotely remind me of Mystique and she gets praise out the yin yang. Not trying to be @$$ or anything, but she better hit the gym and tone up. Because that's what Mystique looks like. 2nd the script better find a median between the vocal b!tchy Mystique we all know and love in the comics and the Mystique in the original trilogy. Mystique has been jobbed so bad since JL came along:

1) Mutant and Prooooud. *Derpface*

2) Mystique and Xavier as Roommates-- DAFUQ??? That little Tr@p had no issues leaving him when he got shot on the beach and poisoning him in X1.

3) Her body paint and make-up was cheap looking in X:FC. It looked much better in the original trilogy.

4) Apparently at the end of X:FC Mystique decides to be naked like in the original trilogy. BUT in days of future past which happens between FC and the original trilogy she is not wearing a body suit??? Clothes, Naked, Clothes, Naked????? So much for not covering up a tiger....

Honestly who cares! :D

What's really important is:

That he does Storm and Blink justice, and I am still holding out a little bit of hope that Rogue might actually do SOMETHING for once in a X-film. Give her flight and super strength, Make her a mass absorber, heck even take the X-men Evo route-- Just do SOMETHING with her. I can't tolerate X:DOFP if all 3: Kitty, Young Mystique, AND Rouge are playing the generic white woman that whines about guys.

None of them are even like that... This ain't no Twilight.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

On a positive note. To put an end to all the rumors. I believe Bryan Singer said Storm was popular and the fans wanted her back and it's a pleasure working with Halle Berry. Something like that. So at least he recognizes Storm's fanbase.

I don't trust him as far as I can throw him...........scratch that, his portrayals angered me to where I could send him flyin reasonably far, so I'll just say I don't believe him at all, and I don't trust him at all. If he recognizes our fanbase....like, REALLY recognizes our fanbase, then he should also know that we are a Drag Queen-esque community that is beyond vocal about our frustrations with his lackluster portrayal of this woman...................I will not trust, until I see the film...........or the trailer...........Ohhhhhhh I have tomatoes to THROW if this dude betrays me again

have a felling she will fit the role Mystique played in the first 3 films. Quiet, Sexy, and an Amazing badass!

Meh...............I want Clarice to be able to speak though. She has a voice, and she lead the Exiles fiercely. There's a reason why they went through many cast members, and she was the main one who continued to survive. She's a battle hardened elf, and that's what I'm hoping is touched on with this film.............other than the quiet, I sure am hoping that you are right about the rest of the stuff.

1) Mutant and Prooooud. *Derpface*
    2) Mystique and Xavier as Roommates-- DAFUQ??? That little Tr@p had no issues leaving him when he got shot on the beach and poisoning him in X1.
    3) Her body paint and make-up was cheap looking in X:FC. It looked much better in the original trilogy.
    4) Apparently at the end of X:FC Mystique decides to be naked like in the original trilogy. BUT in days of future past which happens between FC and the original trilogy she is not wearing a body suit??? Clothes, Naked, Clothes, Naked????? So much for not covering up a tiger....

I'm so glad that I'm not the only person who felt like going in on Mystique's young portrayal. I've only seen this one movie with Jennifer Lawrence, and I wasn't impressed. Maybe she'll be better in the next one? She was really stale in First Class. I didn't like that her hair was longer with that flip thingy in the back either. Sleek, slicked back, and sexy. That's what I got with the other 3 movies, and that's what I want them to get back to...........immediately..................ALSO, I was irritated with her lack of multiple voices in her blue form. She just sounded like a normal girl. In the other X-films, she sounded like she was multiple people talking at once. I want that back.................mutant and proud made me cringe a tad.

That he does Storm and Blink justice, and I am still holding out a little bit of hope that Rogue might actually do SOMETHING for once in a X-film. Give her flight and super strength, Make her a mass absorber, heck even take the X-men Evo route-- Just do SOMETHING with her. I can't tolerate X:DOFP if all 3: Kitty, Young Mystique, AND Rouge are playing the generic white woman that whines about guys.
    None of them are even like that... This ain't no Twilight.

.......................Don't shade Twilight. Bella was hateful at times, but she still evolved into a bigger bada$$ than Rogue's movie portrayal. She was saying make me a vampire from jump, because she knew she would be a boss............and she was RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT LOL

Kitty also can't be put on the same level as young Mystique and Rogue, because Kitty was a bold fighter in the finale. She was incredible actually. Her powers were some of the best portrayed in the film.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage: I agree Halle AND Bryan needs some drag queen lessons to unleash her personality as Storm! LOL

"The POW'R of GAIA-- THE POW'R OF THE WIND~"

or better yet--

"Controlling the dirt is NOTHING to one who COMMANDS the Winds and Rain!" LOL Love it!

And ehhhh.. Don't get your hopes up on Bing Bing having too many lines. I can tell you now she won't have more than Mystique and Nightcrawler. Think about it, they both were pretty vocal and he limited there dialogues. Which is okay for me. I can live with that-- Just as long as she is as Badass as Mystique was! ;D

HAHAAHA! Jenifer Lawrence is HIGHLY overrated. Talkin' bout 'one of the world's sexiest & best actress' --my @$$... yeah right... no.

Not to mention was there anyone in the cast that she didn't molest?? Xavier, Magneto, Beast, Azazel was next!! LOL And I agree-- give her her underwater voice back! Or as you call it Legion voice. lol It really did sound like multiple voices.

Best line in X-men Films: 'People like you are the reason I was afraid to go to school as a child.' *In a Aquamoquesha voice*

And I won't Shade Twilight or Bella. Taylor L/Jacob is bound to come out of the closet sometime in the next few years and I will be ready for him and that six pack! ;D

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PassionFlower

@poisonfleur said:

@PassionFlower said:

That didn't look bad...

What didn't?

The reddish cut she had in the photo

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage: I agree Halle AND Bryan needs some drag queen lessons to unleash her personality as Storm! LOL

or better yet--

"Controlling the dirt is NOTHING to one who COMMANDS the Winds and Rain!" LOL Love it!

And ehhhh.. Don't get your hopes up on Bing Bing having too many lines. I can tell you now she won't have more than Mystique and Nightcrawler. Think about it, they both were pretty vocal and he limited there dialogues. Which is okay for me. I can live with that-- Just as long as she is as Badass as Mystique was! ;D

HAHAAHA! Jenifer Lawrence is HIGHLY overrated. Talkin' bout 'one of the world's sexiest & best actress' --my @$$... yeah right... no.

Not to mention was there anyone in the cast that she didn't molest?? Xavier, Magneto, Beast, Azazel was next!! LOL And I agree-- give her her underwater voice back! Or as you call it Legion voice. lol It really did sound like multiple voices.

Best line in X-men Films: 'People like you are the reason I was afraid to go to school as a child.' *In a Aquamoquesha voice*

And I won't Shade Twilight or Bella. Taylor L/Jacob is bound to come out of the closet sometime in the next few years and I will be ready for him and that six pack! ;D

I'm not even saying that they need Drag Queen lessons. Just watch the animated series, at LEAST.

Bingbing is adorable, but I just....................I'm not sure if I like this. I also need this movie to restore some mutant powers, if not just write out X3 entirely. Seriously, Magneto and Mystique totally need to be brought back

She didn't molest Xavier though.lol They were like brother and sister..................though she sure did jump ship hella quickly....raisin all kinds of Magneto sails

I loved that line too. And the hatred in her eyes was beautiful. Rebecca Romijn needs to come back too. Jennifer isn't doing it for me just yet....but Rebecca was solid................and GORGEOUS

.....................................Don't even wait that one out. Save yourself the wasted anticipation. Wolf pack fantasies end now.lol

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By poisonfleur

@PassionFlower said:

@poisonfleur said:

@PassionFlower said:

That didn't look bad...

What didn't?

The reddish cut she had in the photo

Whatchu talkin' about??? LOL

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

or better yet--

I'm not even saying that they need Drag Queen lessons. Just watch the animated series, at LEAST.

Bingbing is adorable, but I just....................I'm not sure if I like this. I also need this movie to restore some mutant powers, if not just write out X3 entirely. Seriously, Magneto and Mystique totally need to be brought back

She didn't molest Xavier though.lol They were like brother and sister..................though she sure did jump ship hella quickly....raisin all kinds of Magneto sails

I loved that line too. And the hatred in her eyes was beautiful. Rebecca Romijn needs to come back too. Jennifer isn't doing it for me just yet....but Rebecca was solid................and GORGEOUS

.....................................Don't even wait that one out. Save yourself the wasted anticipation. Wolf pack fantasies end now.lol

Agreed! I want one killer speech. Before some sentinels go down. LOL

BingBing will be fine. Word up she will be quiet character that kicks ass. Don't expect her to be too vocal. I am tellin' you.

Bother and sister my @$$. You don't ask a sibling 'would you date me?' and then get all jealous in the bar when they are flirting with someone else. Homegurl wanted someone to put it in her-- and BAD!!! And that's the reason why Mystique walks around naked. :D

Yeah-- I am kinda suprised R. Romijn isn't back-- but I am telling you, Blink will fill that void. I wonder if Magneto will still be depowered?

I am still kinda ticked Jenifer Lawrence will be wearing a body suit as mystique instead of naked. Ugh--- she just ruins the character more and more for me.. This really isn't the role for her. It's sad because I preferred Moria and Angel more than I preferred Emma and Mystique in First Class. LMAO Never would I have ever saw that coming! LOL

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheCowman

I'm gonna go WAY out on a limb here and say whatever she wears will be black.

And probably some kind of leathery material.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By poisonfleur

@TheCowman said:

I'm gonna go WAY out on a limb here and say whatever she wears will be black.

And probably some kind of leathery material.

I hope so too-- just not the same outfit she wore in the original trilogy. My votes for the punk outfit.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halle can do it.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hope she will wear her white costume

stormivycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well we know it wont be anything recent

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they do it well, I think that should be able to translate well on the big screen. But for the dark theme that the movie will probably have a white costume may look a tad out of place. My votes for the punk leather look or the punk leather look, lol.

Give me Rebel Storm or else!!

ShadeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ShadeKing

@jhazzroucher said:

If they do it well, I think that should be able to translate well on the big screen. But for the dark theme that the movie will probably have a white costume may look a tad out of place. My votes for the punk leather look or the punk leather look, lol.

her white costume is done. its era is as gone as my desire to be mr. shemar moore, and there's no bringing it back, UNLESS she's wearing a two-piece bikini, and we all know that that isn't gonna happen.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jhazzroucher

@storm_ultimatebadass said:

@jhazzroucher said:

her white costume is done. its era is as gone as my desire to be mr. shemar moore, and there's no bringing it back, UNLESS she's wearing a two-piece bikini, and we all know that that isn't gonna happen.

I think it would be awesome

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

I agree I mean if they revamped it but I just cant see that outift or the bikini one for the theme this movie will have, it seems to dark for that.

ShadeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would be awesome

you tend to like a lot of things that are questionable. i don't expect for us to agree

ShadeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree I mean if they revamped it but I just cant see that outift or the bikini one for the theme this movie will have, it seems to dark for that.

It is too dark. i don't really know where they are going with the outfits, but, as i've said before, these current ones suck, and i need a revamp...immediately

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is too dark. i don't really know where they are going with the outfits, but, as i've said before, these current ones suck, and i need a revamp...immediately

i really hope they dont bring back that crappy leather, Singer said that he wouldnt but im really thinking that Storm and the future X-men may just be in prison wear as in the comic not anything special. The costumes may just rest with the 70;s X-Men. Gosh i wish Singer would introduce a young Storm into the 70;s but thats also just an opinion.

ShadeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadeking said:

i really hope they dont bring back that crappy leather, Singer said that he wouldnt but im really thinking that Storm and the future X-men may just be in prison wear as in the comic not anything special. The costumes may just rest with the 70;s X-Men. Gosh i wish Singer would introduce a young Storm into the 70;s but thats also just an opinion.

all of the action scenes were hilarious due to the leather. we all know that the only person who was capable of moving was mystique

even the avengers managed to make their costumes look flexible, so i know that this ish can be done

i gave up on all of my dreams of having a younger storm brought into the movie scene. we're stuck with halle, and that's that....thanks fox

keep in mind that the "future" x-men are the exact same x-men who are from "the last stand", so the prisoner scenario is kinda scrapped. prisoner x-men would have to be "future" future x-men

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadeking said:

all of the action scenes were hilarious due to the leather. we all know that the only person who was capable of moving was mystique

even the avengers managed to make their costumes look flexible, so i know that this ish can be done

i gave up on all of my dreams of having a younger storm brought into the movie scene. we're stuck with halle, and that's that....thanks fox

keep in mind that the "future" x-men are the exact same x-men who are from "the last stand", so the prisoner scenario is kinda scrapped. prisoner x-men would have to be "future" future x-men

I thought they said Last Stand was the future but it was a little further ahead because it was a future were the Sentinels were capturing mutants and killing them. I hope there is a darker tone, like the grittier Rogue and even a martial art Shadowcat. I know im reaching with that. Ive actually written to Fox about my hatred of how they made her in the movies.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lots of makeup and Hair dye .... OH wait, you said "Storm" not "Halle ".

J/k =P Halle still got it!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WARLOCK2792

I thought they said Last Stand was the future but it was a little further ahead because it was a future were the Sentinels were capturing mutants and killing them. I hope there is a darker tone, like the grittier Rogue and even a martial art Shadowcat. I know im reaching with that. Ive actually written to Fox about my hatred of how they made her in the movies.

Technically, there could already be a martial arts shadowcat. She handled herself quite well in the final fight, and she was also very quick. It wouldn't surprise me if she already had considerable fighting abilities. I have no clue what kind of Rogue that we are going to get. I'm prepared to be underwhelmed though

We'll see what happens. Sentinels should already exist, and be considerably dangerous too. The X-Men were already fighting one in the danger room.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

Oh, she's got something

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

Oh, she's got something

I hope it is not an STD

No Caption Provided

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically, there could already be a martial arts shadowcat. She handled herself quite well in the final fight, and she was also very quick. It wouldn't surprise me if she already had considerable fighting abilities. I have no clue what kind of Rogue that we are going to get. I'm prepared to be underwhelmed though

We'll see what happens. Sentinels should already exist, and be considerably dangerous too. The X-Men were already fighting one in the danger room.

I hope so with Shadowcat, I know someone said it takes place right after Last Stand but i knew it couldnt because there were no real Sentinels in that movie. Im thinking like a few years later from Last Stand. I agree with you, im preparing myself to be underwhelmed with Rogue, so disappointing.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope so with Shadowcat, I know someone said it takes place right after Last Stand but i knew it couldnt because there were no real Sentinels in that movie. Im thinking like a few years later from Last Stand. I agree with you, im preparing myself to be underwhelmed with Rogue, so disappointing.

It's really a damn shame....for reals

I'm thinking that Singer's "Giants" movie, and the "Avengers" success will make him take on a new approach so that this is not viewed as boring in comparison

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@drgnx said:

I hope it is not an STD

No Caption Provided

GASP!!!!! What kind of chart is THIS?!

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's really a damn shame....for reals

I'm thinking that Singer's "Giants" movie, and the "Avengers" success will make him take on a new approach so that this is not viewed as boring in comparison

Didnt his new movie flop though, just heresay Im not sure. But i do think he can pull off a great X-Men he did good with the first 2, pulling out it was all about Wolverine which everyone was except FC. But im hoping he can do DOFP well, and do Storm justice. I cant wait to see Blink on the big screen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.