Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10157 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

What about Storm being with child? Would it be an interesting read..?

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheGoddess

Poll What about Storm being with child? Would it be an interesting read..? (15 votes)

Yes.I'd read a story about Storm like this.I think it would add more depth character wise 13%
    No,pls god no.... babies tend to always ruin things in comics.It would harm her character more than help. 40%
    If it was T'challa's child 20%
    If it was Wolverine's child 13%
    If she was a surrogate for Hercules and Northstar,then yaaaaaas !! 13%

I was just browsing through comicvine and came across an article on Spider-Womans new book. In this book she will be pregnant,but also still fighting crime and doing well..regular superhero stuff.My question to you guys is,Would this type of story benefit or add to the depth of Ororo's character ?

Storm has always been a maternal figure(Kitty,Jubilee and countless other young X-men) even among her fellow X-men around her age(lol the way she scolds Logan for throwing tantrums). I mean with Jessica situation,it's like we don't even know who her baby father is,but with Storm we could have had maybe deeper connections/storyline involving the said child.Lets just say that If she had stayed with Black Panther and ended up pregnant,how would that influence the state of the character in the present? I mean their kids were suppose to be something special,because well... the Watcher said so(Can't argue with him can you?).I think the break up between her and T'challa would have been even more meaningful character wise, and juicer story wise if he divorced her when she had just found out she was with child.

I mean the whole scene where he says" Our marriage was annulled by high priest and blah blah blah",and she's all like " Let us..Let us not talk now of personal matters.There will be time for that later" " I came....*pause* here today to put an end to this ordeal.Please just tell the avengers" and what she really wanted to say was "I came here to tell you that we are going to have a child together T'challa",but him breaking up with her threw the mood off,so she tried to cover up the hurt as if she were there on business matters between X-men and Avengers.

Idk thoughts?...

• 
    TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thread bump

Because I wanna know how people would feel about Storm having a kid in 616 continuity(Kymera and Azari don't count,they're from alternate timeline)

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to see Storm with a child right now or anytime soon. There is still too much to be explored about her own character by herself.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No not unless she committed to someone

Avatar image for deactivated-57e73a0365070
    deactivated-57e73a0365070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lesbians are fully capable of having children. Way to be uneducated there.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to see Storm with a child right now or anytime soon. There is still too much to be explored about her own character by herself.

This is my thoughts as well.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hell No.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

If it was Wolverine's child, then awesome! :)

I remember Storm kinda having a baby when she was infected by the brood.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.