Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm's Powers Video - X-men: Apocalypse -NEW-

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

Short but sweet.

And Jhazz-- don't copy this and post it again with different name.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Loading Video...

Short but sweet.

And Jhazz-- don't copy this and post it again with different name.

Ahahahaha. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bae is toying with Scott and Jean. I love it.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Storm gets beaten, brought to the X=-mansion and Professor X convinces her to join the X-men.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
    ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Apocalypse makes her stronger and more powerful". Yet doing things like blowing a car over Jean should be a normal thing for her. I am worried she will still only have a certain amount of power because she needs to be taken out at some point, and then only be able to throw some lightning and wind in future movies while not upgraded. They should have it where it ends up being Storm vs Jean then Jean touches her phoenix mode and overpowers Storm with tk. Like we all know Magneto will end up siding with Charles because of Quicksilver, and not because one of them beat him. Can't something like that happen with Storm as well? I just don't want Storm to be depicted as needing an upgrade to be able to do significant damage.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Apocalypse makes her stronger and more powerful". Yet doing things like blowing a car over Jean should be a normal thing for her. I am worried she will still only have a certain amount of power because she needs to be taken out at some point, and then only be able to throw some lightning and wind in future movies while not upgraded. They should have it where it ends up being Storm vs Jean then Jean touches her phoenix mode and overpowers Storm with tk. Like we all know Magneto will end up siding with Charles because of Quicksilver, and not because one of them beat him. Can't something like that happen with Storm as well? I just don't want Storm to be depicted as needing an upgrade to be able to do significant damage.

That's what I'm scared of. Those who will make a review might point out about Storm's powers and her white hair.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember Storm, Cyclops, and Jean are still very new to their powers. It appears it around her cairo days-- the time around where her powers just activated. SO-- with that said Apocalypse giving her a boost to the power level of traditional Storm is still a huge boost. And a great point for her to grow off of. Lets all not pretend like we didn't see her ride down that lightning bolt. She is already one of the top strongest characters in the movie. She could literally murder Beast, Jubilee, Angel, Mystique, and possibly Jean (at this point in the franchise) in a blink of an eye.

ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: It is a huge boost agreed, but other than the lightning ride there was nothing shown (yet) that even regular movie Storm shouldn't be able to do. I completely agree with your last statements but I am just afraid that everything she does in this movie she won't be able to in future movies like having enough precision to toss a car.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: It is a huge boost agreed, but other than the lightning ride there was nothing shown (yet) that even regular movie Storm shouldn't be able to do. I completely agree with your last statements but I am just afraid that everything she does in this movie she won't be able to in future movies like having enough precision to toss a car.

I did notice in a recent clip or trailer, the X-jet flying into a huge storm in Egypt? Some sandy place. I feel it has been Storm's biggest on-screen storm display yet.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.. I honestly never expected her to throw a car in the films. Fine tune control, people!

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.. I honestly never expected her to throw a car in the films. Fine tune control, people!

Me either

ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: Well I would say her 20 or so tornados in X2 was her best feat and something not even comic Storm has done. Otherwise yeah it looks like she is doing something cool and new with the clouds. Well thanks to Singer it is proved that she isn't even able to fly without her upgrade so turns out I was right and man I didn't want to be.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: Well I would say her 20 or so tornados in X2 was her best feat and something not even comic Storm has done. Otherwise yeah it looks like she is doing something cool and new with the clouds. Well thanks to Singer it is proved that she isn't even able to fly without her upgrade so turns out I was right and man I didn't want to be.

*sigh* Yeah I know what you mean. It's annoying. Really the only interesting thin Storm has done was as you said the Multi Tornadoes and the destroying the sentinels ships with the wind from a far distance.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jhazzroucher

I'm so excited to watch X-men: Apocalypse. It will be shown in our country on May 18, 2016

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.