Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm's Cameo in Black Panther Movie?

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since Orora aka Storm was once a love interest and ex wife of T'Challa aka Black Panther. Would she in some subtle way make a cameo appearance in the Black Panther Movie?

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

How would that work when Fox still has X-Men rights? Unless Fox and Marvel make a deal like Sony and Marvel did.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nahhh

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

Fox doesn't want to but Iwant Storm to show up as a cameo at least.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're characters that could work in separate mythos, so her not really being a necessity to the Black Panther mythos I don't see that as being a concern for Marvel.

Exactly. I think she's too intertwined with the X-verse,and for T'challa he has his mythos and then he's an Avenger. He isn't a big part of her back story.

Posting this for fun though

Loading Video...

You can skip to 3:50

She's so damn hyper! -___________-

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddess: She seems fun actually. Just set me off when she referred to Wakanda as all of Africa basically.

Story wise is what I mean though. It's not really a essential element to either character. Storm could date other people in the X-Men films like Kurt for example or anyone in the Fox verse and T'Challa will obviously have (a/a couple) love interest in the MCU.

Not suggesting I wouldn't want it to happen though.

Yeah I agree they arent essential in each others storylines.

Lupita has been and is rumored to be his love interest.I hope its a rumor,because she looks perfect for Shuri. I think his first film shouldn't have a love interest,save that for the sequel. Like does every Marvel movie need a love interest?? Can we flesh his character all the way out first before putting him complicated relationships .It's annoying

and i think when Alex said all of Africa, Im not sure she meant just Wakanda. Storm as a Goddess helped many different tribes along the Serengeti plains and traveled the continent before being recruited as an X-men. Many on the continent knew her as "Windrider".

but even if so Wakanda is technically the most advanced nation in Africa....so they do kinda run shit.lmao

I think in House of M (alternate reality) Storm did basically take over the whole continent. She became Queen of Kenya,but also helped turn Africa into a world power and won over ALL of its people.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace said:

They're characters that could work in separate mythos, so her not really being a necessity to the Black Panther mythos I don't see that as being a concern for Marvel.

Exactly. I think she's too intertwined with the X-verse,and for T'challa he has his mythos and then he's an Avenger. He isn't a big part of her back story.

Posting this for fun though

Loading Video...

You can skip to 3:50

She's so damn hyper! -___________-

Thank you for this. :)

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jeremy1989

How would that work when Fox still has X-Men rights? Unless Fox and Marvel make a deal like Sony and Marvel did.

If it's possible for Quiksilver to make a cameo appearance in Avengers: Age of Ultron, then it's possible for she can appear in Black Panther.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremy1989: Quicksilver and Wanda are a rare case. They may be mutants but they're core avengers as well

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jhazzroucher

I really hope Storm will be in Black Panther movie, even just a cameo.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.