Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10157 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm & X-men Days of Future Past

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: Agreed. if Halle is recast s Storm I would HOPE she picks up some issues of X-Men (read Storm in Days, Future past and 50 other issues of Storm) before she reprises the role. When I heard Singer was the director I did not feel excited at all becasue Halle had to fight for more screen time for X2, and that tells me he probably does not care about x-fans feelings about his work on the x-films and giving in to want fans would like to see.

He didn't even write her in an ensemble. He just randomly wrote her. It was all about Jean, Cyclops, and Logan, which was some bull

Agreed :-(...it took having a whole new director to give Storm a more credible and better quality role. Singer =/= Good news for Storm fans.

@White Mage said:

I want her to FLY this time too...........for real

They've done it for Banshee, do it for Storm

IKR :-/...

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: Agreed. if Halle is recast s Storm I would HOPE she picks up some issues of X-Men (read Storm in Days, Future past and 50 other issues of Storm) before she reprises the role. When I heard Singer was the director I did not feel excited at all becasue Halle had to fight for more screen time for X2, and that tells me he probably does not care about x-fans feelings about his work on the x-films and giving in to want fans would like to see.

He didn't even write her in an ensemble. He just randomly wrote her. It was all about Jean, Cyclops, and Logan, which was some bull

Agreed :-(...it took having a whole new director to give Storm a more credible and better quality role. Singer =/= Good news for Storm fans.

@White Mage said:

the worst thing he did, in my opinion, is have Storm assume a "karate" position when Toad approached her......I said "Oh, there's gonna be a FIGHT!!"........then he just proceeded to beat her down! Twas ridiculous...........

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

the worst thing he did, in my opinion, is have Storm assume a "karate" position when Toad approached her......I said "Oh, there's gonna be a FIGHT!!"........then he just proceeded to beat her down! Twas ridiculous...........

Ugh >:-(....that memory is still painful.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

WHY DID SHE RAISE HER HANDS?!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage: Lol...I have no idea. I was expecting her to actually dodge and then jump kick his a$$....INSTEAD she through her hands up as an "Oh sh%t this is about to hurt" moment lol.Toad commenced to slapping Storm to pieces.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: Lol...I have no idea. I was expecting her to actually dodge and then jump kick his a$$....INSTEAD she through her hands up as an "Oh sh%t this is about to hurt" moment lol.Toad commenced to slapping Storm to pieces.

That was actually very terrible for me.lol.......................I was young when that movie came out, and I thought she was going to be a badass.............it was a great movie when I was young...........But then I learned the harsh, evil truth.lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I want Tyra

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

you talk what i like to see. : )

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59  Edited By poisonfleur

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

I KNOW!! And to add insult to injury, Halle Berry had the nervous goose face on the whole 'fight'... That is until Toad threw her down the elevator.

In Halle's defense, The scream she had while falling getting whipped around by toad sounded a bit like Storm.

And I don't care what anyone say-- I still love the line

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning?"

"The same thing that happens to everything.................. B!+c#!"

LMAO

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

I KNOW!! And to add insult to injury, Halle Berry had the nervous goose face on the whole 'fight'... That is until Toad threw her down the elevator.

In Halle's defense, The scream she had while falling getting whipped around by toad sounded a bit like Storm.

LMAO

See..now..now.now, now see you done added to the story

If that finishing word was at the end, then Storm would've been FINE, because she would clearly be "Ultimate" Storm, and not this lame 616 rip off that WE got.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

LMAO

If that finishing word was at the end, then Storm would've been FINE, because she would clearly be "Ultimate" Storm, and not this lame 616 rip off that WE got.

You have to admit-- That would be funny if she did add that part. It's okay I will send you a re-dubbed version of X-men1 and add that in there. LMAO

X-men the Abridged series.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

LMAO

You have to admit-- That would be funny if she did add that part. It's okay I will send you a re-dubbed version of X-men1 and add that in there. LMAO

X-men the Abridged series.

I would support this hardcore

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur: There's an X-Men TAS abridged on youtube.lol short, but hilarious

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

i dont care if she is in it cause if she is she will b shown out of character and doing jack sh*t. i prefer they leave her out

heh heh heh heh heh

Lemme guess the response

"Appearing is better than not showing up at all"

oh is that wat jhazz will say???

YES!!!

I would rather her sit, and be mentioned in a file or something, than appear in an out of character mess that would inspire comic book authors to screw her over

Good points. Gives me mixed feelings. I want her in it becasue (technically she had a big role in the actual story) of the positive impact it could have her comic book appearances, but I 150% agree that ths could have a negative effect if she is written to be weak sauce, and out of character. Bryan Singer proved that in both his X movies that he does not have a real grasp on Storm's character.

It depends on how closely they follow the comic book storyline and who the roster would be that confronts the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants in the present. If they followed the storyline accurately, Storm didn't do much in the future because she was imprisoned with the survivors for much of the first chapter and by the time she goes into action her lightning doesn't do much damage since the Sentinels are insulated against them. The next time we catch up with the Resistance team, she is killed by a harpoon after putting up a last effort (she was actually providing air support for Piotr so at least she gets a heroic death scene). So at least 10-20% of the film would show Future Storm. Future Storm is different from the Storm we know because for the most part, she's experienced much greater tragedy so there is no out of character to speak of, really - it almost makes the job easier to cast her in a story like this - you aren't dealing with Storm, an African-American superheroine anymore - she would be a character who has experienced a holocaust and seen her friends, colleagues and comrades killed or die in front of her. And they wouldn't need to bring back Halle since Future Storm should be much older - maybe this gives hope for Angela Bassett or Gina Torres to play her!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

i dont care if she is in it cause if she is she will b shown out of character and doing jack sh*t. i prefer they leave her out

heh heh heh heh heh

Lemme guess the response

YES!!!

I would rather her sit, and be mentioned in a file or something, than appear in an out of character mess that would inspire comic book authors to screw her over

Good points. Gives me mixed feelings. I want her in it becasue (technically she had a big role in the actual story) of the positive impact it could have her comic book appearances, but I 150% agree that ths could have a negative effect if she is written to be weak sauce, and out of character. Bryan Singer proved that in both his X movies that he does not have a real grasp on Storm's character.

It depends on how closely they follow the comic book storyline and who the roster would be that confronts the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants in the present. If they followed the storyline accurately, Storm didn't do much in the future because she was imprisoned with the survivors for much of the first chapter and by the time she goes into action her lightning doesn't do much damage since the Sentinels are insulated against them. The next time we catch up with the Resistance team, she is killed by a harpoon after putting up a last effort (she was actually providing air support for Piotr so at least she gets a heroic death scene). So at least 10-20% of the film would show Future Storm. Future Storm is different from the Storm we know because for the most part, she's experienced much greater tragedy so there is no out of character to speak of, really - it almost makes the job easier to cast her in a story like this - you aren't dealing with Storm, an African-American superheroine anymore - she would be a character who has experienced a holocaust and seen her friends, colleagues and comrades killed or die in front of her. And they wouldn't need to bring back Halle since Future Storm should be much older - maybe this gives hope for Angela Bassett or Gina Torres to play her!

I should slap you for giving me hope...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jhazzroucher

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

heh heh heh heh heh

Lemme guess the response

YES!!!

or Vanessa Williams or naomi campbell

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By Roddy010

If Storm does show up I hope they don't just cast her for a death scene because that would be really lame. And I honestly don't believe the director will stay true to the comic. They rarely do.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Roddy010 said:

If Storm does show up I hope they don't just cast her for a death scene because that would be really lame. And I honestly don't believe the director will stay true to the comic. They rarely do.

I'm sharpening a knife just thinking about that ish.....

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Roddy010 said:

true. no death scene for Storm

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

heh heh heh heh heh

Lemme guess the response

YES!!!

That's not correct though. If they follow the storyline accurately Storm did have a BIGGER role. She was in both the present AND the future. Her team fought the BOM AND their future resistance fought the Sentinels. And IIRC, Storm's lightning easily took out 2 of the sentinels (one outside and one inside) and then she got harpooned in the back (not that it makes a big deal either way). I don't recall the story stating they became insulated to her bolt. She relied on her aerial agility and it just wasn't enough of a defense in that fight. She would have a role of 50%+ if they followed the story line accurately (with her being in the danger room training before future Kitty inhabits present day Kitty's body), and with her leading the team to fight the BOM, and with her future self escaping the prison and fighting and dying with Wolverine and Colossus.

I'd be fine with either Angela or Gina. Both those ladies are gorgeous and I think they can pull ot off. Especially Gina.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I want Tyra

Tyra doesn't have the acting cred to really be considered IMO. She has the beauty and poise, but not the physicality or acting ability. Halle, thoguh I think she has shown impressive physical ability in Catwoman, still needed work on perfecting her Storm portrayal.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By butterflykyss

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

heh heh heh heh heh

Lemme guess the response

YES!!!

That's not correct though. If they follow the storyline accurately Storm did have a BIGGER role. She was in both the present AND the future. Her team fought the BOM AND their future resistance fought the Sentinels. And IIRC, Storm's lightning easily took out 2 of the sentinels (one outside and one inside) and then she got harpooned in the back (not that it makes a big deal either way). I don't recall the story stating they became insulated to her bolt. She relied on her aerial agility and it just wasn't enough of a defense in that fight. She would have a role of 50%+ if they followed the story line accurately (with her being in the danger room training before future Kitty inhabits present day Kitty's body), and with her leading the team to fight the BOM, and with her future self escaping the prison and fighting and dying with Wolverine and Colossus.

My heart would have stopped if this was canon. How were you guys able to read this.. it all seems so sad did she die?? If so, I definitely don't want her to be in this movie lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I want Tyra

Tyra doesn't have the acting cred to really be considered IMO. She has the beauty and poise, but not the physicality or acting ability. Halle, thoguh I think she has shown impressive physical ability in Catwoman, still needed work on perfecting her Storm portrayal.

Hasn't Tyra acted before and did well?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

heh heh heh heh heh

Lemme guess the response

YES!!!

I'd be fine with either Angela or Gina. Both those ladies are gorgeous and I think they can pull ot off. Especially Gina.

oh thank you for the info. I really don't know if Storm has a big role in x-men days of future past story

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@poisonfleur said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

LMAO

Lol...I would have LOVED that.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

LMAO

Lol...I would have LOVED that.

me too, no matter what they say, i love that line as well.

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

heh heh heh heh heh

Lemme guess the response

YES!!!

I already said she was in the present and the future, but that the present role would depend on if they cast someone to be Storm in the current lineup. They might not do that and stick with the cast from the "First Class", meaning she would only be in the portions of the movie after Kitty's first appearance on-screen, where they meet up, discuss their plan, are confronted by Sentinels and then head into the Sentinel HQ. But, once again, if they stick with a different lineup in the present, they would still be focusing on Charles Xavier and Erik anyway, which would limit her screen time. Most films tend to concentrate on the main characters of the story, so scenes with them not in them tend to get shorter attention.

Yes, the story outright stated that the armor of the Sentinels greatly minimized Storm's effectiveness. I don't have my comics, but I do have a YouTube link to the panels in question. When you look at the panel, Storm thinks "The force of my lightning bolts is staggering the Sentinel, but I'm not doing any real damage. He's too well insulated.") You can actually see the panel in this YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iu_69XLDJU at 4:46-4:50. The action continues in a later YouTube video in the future at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfSbpss20ao, where they are inside the HQ, and Storm takes out a Sentinel at 6:10 (perhaps because it was an older model or she aimed directly at the vulnerable headpiece), but as the scene progresses 7:10-7:33 she is killed while freezing a Sentinel Piotr took down, but didn't really have any problems with maneuverability - she was overwhelmed because there were too many and they couldn't take out enough alone.

(P.S. This happened before; I mean, electrical insulation is a pretty sturdy and common protection from lightning and it was how Storm was neutralized when the Hellfire Club goons attacked them in the club. She even had problems escaping from Arcade's Murderworld because lightning doesn't affect everything in the same way. It's just one of the limitations of electricity-based attacks)

Between those two scenes, I just don't see much screen time for her unless they outright made Kitty the main character, who was both in the present and the future, which would allow Storm to be in more scenes. I think they've said that they would stick with Charles and Erik as the protagonists, which makes me think Magneto would be behind the assassination attempt and the lineup would be different.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@butterflykyss said:

My heart would have stopped if this was canon. How were you guys able to read this.. it all seems so sad did she die?? If so, I definitely don't want her to be in this movie lol.

Lol...I fell ya. In this story she does die. All of them do actually (Rachel or Franklin got it worst...instant incineration IIRC). It was a really good story and a noble death I think is worthy of her. I can see her dying on her feet fighting along side the people she cared about most. It would be hard to see on the big screen :-(...but we could at least have her back on the big screen for a time. If that came back in a positive way in comics (like a movie based team book for X-Men like they have with the Avengers) that could be great for Ororo.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By butterflykyss

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

My heart would have stopped if this was canon. How were you guys able to read this.. it all seems so sad did she die?? If so, I definitely don't want her to be in this movie lol.

Lol...I fell ya. In this story she does die. All of them do actually (Rachel or Franklin got it worst...instant incineration IIRC). It was a really good story and a noble death I think is worthy of her. I can see her dying on her feet fighting along side the people she cared about most. It would be hard to see on the big screen :-(...but we could at least have her back on the big screen for a time. If that came back in a positive way in comics (like a movie based team book for X-Men like they have with the Avengers) that could be great for Ororo.

Hmmmm yea i guess.. my heart i don't think it could take that lol HAHAHAHAHAH!

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

Yea, it was Franklin who was incinerated. Rachel survived for a while - she was sitting there sensing when Storm and Colossus died while managing Kitty's body. But...yeah, for you super fans, at least she gets a noble death if she is in the movie. It's a pretty depressing role :P.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jhazzroucher

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

heh heh heh heh heh

Lemme guess the response

YES!!!

I already said she was in the present and the future, but that the present role would depend on if they cast someone to be Storm in the current lineup. They might not do that and stick with the cast from the "First Class", meaning she would only be in the portions of the movie after Kitty's first appearance on-screen, where they meet up, discuss their plan, are confronted by Sentinels and then head into the Sentinel HQ. But, once again, if they stick with a different lineup in the present, they would still be focusing on Charles Xavier and Erik anyway, which would limit her screen time. Most films tend to concentrate on the main characters of the story, so scenes with them not in them tend to get shorter attention.

Yes, the story outright stated that the armor of the Sentinels greatly minimized Storm's effectiveness. I don't have my comics, but I do have a YouTube link to the panels in question. When you look at the panel, Storm thinks "The force of my lightning bolts is staggering the Sentinel, but I'm not doing any real damage. He's too well insulated.") You can actually see the panel in this YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iu_69XLDJU at 4:46-4:50. The action continues in a later YouTube video in the future at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfSbpss20ao, where they are inside the HQ, and Storm takes out a Sentinel at 6:10 (perhaps because it was an older model or she aimed directly at the vulnerable headpiece), but as the scene progresses 7:10-7:33 she is killed while freezing a Sentinel Piotr took down, but didn't really have any problems with maneuverability - she was overwhelmed because there were too many and they couldn't take out enough alone.

Between those two scenes, I just don't see much screen time for her unless they outright made Kitty the main character, who was both in the present and the future, which would allow Storm to be in more scenes. I think they've said that they would stick with Charles and Erik as the protagonists, which makes me think Magneto would be behind the assassination attempt and the lineup would be different.

thanks for the links. i'm gonna check it myself.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

heh heh heh heh heh

Lemme guess the response

YES!!!

Yes, the story outright stated that the armor of the Sentinels greatly minimized Storm's effectiveness. I don't have my comics, but I do have a YouTube link to the panels in question. When you look at the panel, Storm thinks "The force of my lightning bolts is staggering the Sentinel, but I'm not doing any real damage. He's too well insulated.") You can actually see the panel in this YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iu_69XLDJU at 4:46-4:50. The YouTube video picks up at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfSbpss20ao, where Storm takes out a Sentinel at 6:10 (perhaps because it was an older model or she aimed directly at the vulnerable headpiece), but as the scene progresses 7:10-7:33 she is killed while freezing a Sentinel Piotr took down, but didn't really have any problems with maneuverability - she was overwhelmed because there were too many and they couldn't take out enough alone.

That's my point. If they stick to the storyline accurately they would need to do that, and her role would be bigger, as she did a lot more in the present than the future part of the story. Otherwise that would NOT be accurately sticking to the storyline as you initially stated. Agreed on your point with the second sentinels insulation to her bolt.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

heh heh heh heh heh

Lemme guess the response

YES!!!

My heart would have stopped if this was canon. How were you guys able to read this.. it all seems so sad did she die?? If so, I definitely don't want her to be in this movie lol

If you read Exiles, you can make it through anything.lol

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jhazzroucher: She did have a big role in the actual story. Technically Magneto and Xavier are not even apart of it.

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#85  Edited By Trixie
    No Caption Provided
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Trixie said:

No Caption Provided

no Storm yet : (

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#87  Edited By Trixie

@jhazzroucher:

I know :( Maybe he's saving the best for last!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Trixie said:

@jhazzroucher:

or maybe he is not going for Halle but another actress. : )

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89  Edited By SUNMAN

@jhazzroucher said:

@Trixie said:

@jhazzroucher:

or Storm might not be in the movie

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By jhazzroucher

@SUNMAN said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Trixie said:

@jhazzroucher:

i'm certain that Storm will appear. : )

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By SUNMAN

@jhazzroucher said:

@SUNMAN said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Trixie said:

@jhazzroucher:

oh was there confirmation she would?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By jhazzroucher

@SUNMAN said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@SUNMAN said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Trixie said:

@jhazzroucher:

not yet. It's possible for her to appear than not to appear right?

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By SUNMAN

@jhazzroucher said:

@SUNMAN said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@SUNMAN said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Trixie said:

@jhazzroucher:

not yet. It's possible for her to appear than not to appear right?

oh its possible. But I think there are a few factors to consider which leaves me to question if she will be included

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Trixie said:

No Caption Provided

WHY Rogue?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Just say that Storm is cast or somethin. I know Halle may not be capable of doing it, as she desperately wants to go to France

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@Trixie said:

No Caption Provided

WHY Rogue?

why not?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

Just say that Storm is cast or somethin. I know Halle may not be capable of doing it, as she desperately wants to go to France

Tyra is fine with me. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

Tyra is fine with me. : )

........................Have you seen her act? I'm not even making an official statement on how I feel about her. I'm just wondering if you've seen her act.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Storm Calling
    @Trixie said:
    No Caption Provided
    Wow, this sounds like an X4 instead of a First Class 2... or maybe it's both? Interesting, Halle Berry will most likely be reprising her role as Storm unless they're going with Storm being dead in this. I'm more hoping to see her join the First Class team in the past. It could really be interesting if the right actress is picked.
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Storm Calling said:

@Trixie said:
    No Caption Provided
    Wow, this sounds like an X4 instead of a First Class 2... or maybe it's both? Interesting, Halle Berry will most likely be reprising her role as Storm unless they're going with Storm being dead in this. I'm more hoping to see her join the First Class team in the past. It could really be interesting if the right actress is picked.

true dat!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.