Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm discussion

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Happy Storm Month everyone! :)

No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm sorry, but Storm was horrible in X-men Apocalypse HORRIBLE. -_- what happened?!?!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry, but Storm was horrible in X-men Apocalypse HORRIBLE. -_- what happened?!?!

She wasn't horrible. She was underused.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Agreed. Singer/Fox happened. A colossal disappointment after waiting so long for this movie.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie wasn't horrible but I don't want Singer to give another chance. He can't do x-men movies justice.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Storm costume is better.

No Caption Provided

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men Civil War was not too bad and we get a good amount of panel time for Storm. Nothing to write home about but introduces the conflict. Worth taking a walk through for Storm fans though debatable on pick up.

She should be appearing next week in Capt America Sam Wilson solo ongoing.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men Civil War was not too bad and we get a good amount of panel time for Storm. Nothing to write home about but introduces the conflict. Worth taking a walk through for Storm fans though debatable on pick up.

Yes I read it. It WAS interesting. However Monet is so ANNOYING and being a B*%$ for no reason. Magneto is classic Magneto just a narrow minded, stubborn old fool. Who thinks EVERYONE is out to get him. Making a War is NOT going to help.

Storm was cool I laughed when she was able to control the Terrigean Mist for a while. LOL Dang storm couldv'e done that earlier -_-

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10859  Edited By jhazzroucher

How is Storm in X-men Civil War number 2?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

Yes I read it. It WAS interesting. However Monet is so ANNOYING and being a B*%$ for no reason. Magneto is classic Magneto just a narrow minded, stubborn old fool. Who thinks EVERYONE is out to get him. Making a War is NOT going to help.

Storm was cool I laughed when she was able to control the Terrigean Mist for a while. LOL Dang storm couldv'e done that earlier -_-

This is what annoys me to no end. She has the power to redirect the t-cloud so she could contain it (why let it continue to roma freely...?) and why are we now seeing this being addressed on panel? I mean moving to Limbo? Now confirmed there was no need.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix said:
    @thunderbolt30 said:

This is what annoys me to no end. She has the power to redirect the t-cloud so she could contain it (why let it continue to roma freely...?) and why are we now seeing this being addressed on panel? I mean moving to Limbo? Now confirmed there was no need.

LOL I know I mean it was kinda a waste of time if they KNEW Storm could redirect the T-Mist. This just seem lazy writing in fact the writer should have said or given a reason to why storm couldn't redirect the T-Mist in a wide scale in the FIRST Book of Extraordinary X-men that make more sense.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix said:
    @thunderbolt30 said:

OMG! She can? Maybe for Bunn and not for Lemire.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys look at these feats we got from Extra X-men on Storm. As we all know Storm has great reaction feats. Also she survives an attack from Apocalypse thats pretty cool. What you guys think???

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys look at these feats we got from Extra X-men on Storm. As we all know Storm has great reaction feats. Also she survives an attack from Apocalypse thats pretty cool. What you guys think???

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Yeah I thought these were cool noteworthy moments in the last issue. You should post them in her feats thread. I think this is another good reaction time showing.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: What do you think about her durability one. Where she survives an a attack from a future powerfu Apocalypse? And was able to knock him down?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10866  Edited By jhazzroucher

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

She can beat Apocalypse easily. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: What do you think about her durability one. Where she survives an a attack from a future powerfu Apocalypse? And was able to knock him down?

I thought it was a cool moment and noteworthy. It is just less impressive since he was not at his best, having most of his power supporting the planet. I think Kurt was able to stab him through, which under most circumstances would not even work on someone as powerful and durable as Apoc.

Did you see this?...

Marvel.com: Okay, okay—let’s try this: what are some of the battles that really made you excited to be writing this series?

Jeff Lemire:Old Man Logan vs. Everyone. But really, there were so many fun combinations of characters and conflicts it was an embarrassment of riches when planning the story. I will say that Medusa and Storm both rise to the occasion and become key figures in the story. And as the X-Men writer, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Karnak.

Charles Soule: I suppose this is a bit of a spoiler, but I’ve really been enjoying writing Magneto—and Fantomex. I could write Fantomex all day and all night.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/comics/26515/sdcc_2016_inhumans_vs_x-men#ixzz4FOZBbpcT

Not sure how to feel about it.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was a cool moment and noteworthy. It is just less impressive since he was not at his best, having most of his power supporting the planet. I think Kurt was able to stab him through, which under most circumstances would not even work on someone as powerful and durable as Apoc.

Did you see this?...

Marvel.com: Okay, okay—let’s try this: what are some of the battles that really made you excited to be writing this series?

Jeff Lemire:Old Man Logan vs. Everyone. But really, there were so many fun combinations of characters and conflicts it was an embarrassment of riches when planning the story. I will say that Medusa and Storm both rise to the occasion and become key figures in the story. And as the X-Men writer, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Karnak.

Charles Soule: I suppose this is a bit of a spoiler, but I’ve really been enjoying writing Magneto—and Fantomex. I could write Fantomex all day and all night.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/comics/26515/sdcc_2016_inhumans_vs_x-men#ixzz4FOZBbpcT

Yeah, this doesn't sound to good. It seems Storm decides to go to War with Medusa. I can see the conversation now Medusa looks down on Storm doesn't like that. Blah Blah....

Well I don't want a War, but we have one. Hopefully Storm is ok just PLEASE don't trash her character.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Storm is just pushed to have a war with medusa because Medusa started it and threatens the life of all mutants.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

Did you see this?...

Yeah, this doesn't sound to good. It seems Storm decides to go to War with Medusa. I can see the conversation now Medusa looks down on Storm doesn't like that. Blah Blah....

Well I don't want a War, but we have one. Hopefully Storm is ok just PLEASE don't trash her character.

I know what you mean. I'm hoping it means that these 2 ladies work together to find a solution vs going to war (Medusa really has NO BUSINESS trying to fight Storm...she should get scalped if she tried), since neither wants the other's species to be given a death sentence. The inhumans needs the cloud for their way of life and I think Storm would consider that. But I also think Storm would demand that the a solution to the cloud be achieved and implemented ASAP, and I am hopng this how "they rise to occasion". An actual fight between them would require MAJOR PIS/CIS/WIS for Medusa to even stand a chance.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10871  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@thunderbolt30: Oh yes major PIS. It's just going to be something very bad. So far none of the Xmen hate Storm only cry baby Magneto and Monet. I hope Storm beats Magneto in Civil War because it's high time to show people Storm can actually beat him.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Oh yes major PIS. It's just going to be something very bad. So far none of the Xmen hate Storm only cry baby Magneto and Monet. I hope Storm beats Magneto in Civil War because it's high time to show people Storm can actually beat him.

I would love to see that. Like the fight they had in that novel X-Men: Mutant Empire. Storm fought Magneto with her powers very strategically. They had an aerial battle and Storm created a think wall shield of snow between them that absorb the energy of the EM blasts he emitted at her. The energy couldn't make its way to her. They have creative ways to leverage her powers to demonstrate the threat that she really could be in a fight against Magneto. I remember that removing the moisture in the air around him while amping up the temperature, and removing the oxygen around him was pretty effective in weakening him.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Exactly. It's no secret Storm can beat him Magneto admitted that himself. But as for the Inhumans I feel Storm has an open mind and will try her best to understand the situation of the survival of her race and mutants. However Medusa has already shown she doesn't really care.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also would love to see a one on one fight between Storm and Magneto and Storm wins. But the fact that it's Bunn writing the series, I prefer them not to fight each other cos I know Bunn will make Magneto win.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inhumans vs X-men #0 cover

No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Storm forum is currently one of the most popular boards. :)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent. KEEP her there. lol

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

Next big event in Inhumans vs X-men. War between Inhumans and X-men.
    This war will start because Mists'll be close to saturating point of atmosphere and if they'll reach this point then Earth is going to be forver poisonous to mutants. And only choise for mutants'd be to try to wipe Clouds out. And because Inhumans'll not let them do it there will be war. So you tell me that Magneto is "narrow minded, stubborn old fool" because he just wanted to have a closer look on Ulliseus and to protect his species? R'lly?) I'd say that he is just realist.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10880  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@rubear: Yes I am telling you he is a stubborn ol fool. No don't tell me you think Magneto wants to just "take a look at him" c'mon now -_- you know better than that.

I'm not saying let's not go to war at all however I AM SAYING that causing friction RIGHT NOW isn't going to help and Magneto is making it worse. When the time comes for the T-Mist reaching Global Saturation then it's a problem and it's time for war. Right now Magneto is jumping the gun he isn't wrong, but right now in this Civil War he's wrong.

Actually this ALL BULL SHIT anyway because Storm has Planetary Weather Control,but once again we get excuse and PIS,CIS,WIS.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: I know that he send Fantomex just to gather information and not to kidnap or kill Ulisseus. I know it, you know it and Storm knows it after issue number 3. In fact it's her actions in issue 2 led to escalation. And we also know that in war against Global Saturation Ulisseus can be big problem for mutants. So to deal with it one must know at least how his precognition power works. So Magneto is right here, while Storm is, well, hoping for better.
    By the way, do you remember just who Magneto is? He is jew who barely survived in concentration camps build by cruel inhuman nazi to kill jews. And to kill as many jews as possible nazis also build gas chambers in this camps. And you know what we have now? We have cruel inhuman nation and it's gas that is making whole planet, basically, giant gas chamber for mutants. And despite it Magneto is not tearing Attilan apart. This alone speaks much about his self-control.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

Excellent. KEEP her there. lol

Oh yeah so let's keep on talking here :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want a Storm vs Black Bolt battle

Avatar image for mistresssobeautiful
    mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jhazzroucher: There have been multiple threads about that battle. One in which you got banned for 24 hours on your ryb account. There's no need to keep creating threads like that.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

@stormphoenix: I know that he send Fantomex just to gather information and not to kidnap or kill Ulisseus. I know it, you know it and Storm knows it after issue number 3. In fact it's her actions in issue 2 led to escalation. And we also know that in war against Global Saturation Ulisseus can be big problem for mutants. So to deal with it one must know at least how his precognition power works. So Magneto is right here, while Storm is, well, hoping for better.

It doesn't really matter if it was Storm's actions that led to escalation or not the fact that Magneto sent a Spy into new Attilan would have pissed Medusa off at Storm. And Storm knowing Magneto is why she sent someone to stop Fantomex. Either way there was going to be an issue. You don't know if Ulysses can be a big problem because he hasn't given a vision on mutants. Magneto is assuming he guessing. Now if you have read any of the few ties that talk about his visions they are based on the energy and the surroundings he is in. And since Magneto is going to attack there will be a vision about mutants because Magento has forced a vision upon them. No, Magneto is wrong right here he's assuming something is going to happen. Storm isn't hoping for the best she trying to stop Magneto from doing something stupid that just got Cyclops and the other mutants killed because they went to war with the Inhumans

By the way, do you remember just who Magneto is? He is jew who barely survived in concentration camps build by cruel inhuman nazi to kill jews. And to kill as many jews as possible nazis also build gas chambers in this camps. And you know what we have now? We have cruel inhuman nation and it's gas that is making whole planet, basically, giant gas chamber for mutants. And despite it Magneto is not tearing Attilan apart. This alone speaks much about his self-control.

Oh I KNOW Magneto very well. No Magneto just thinks the Inhumas are tying to exterminate mutnats when actually there aren't really. I HATE to quote this woman, but it's just like Medusa said "Magneto HATES us, Storm. And his hatred is so deep that he can only imagine(KEY word here) that we Inhumans feel the same way about him and EVERY OTHER MUTANT" Basically in short Magneto is blind by hatred against a Nation that never out right and publicly said they hate mutants. Now IN Medusa's defense she doesn't even know what or how the T-mist works only that its creating new Inhumans. The Inhuman Nation isn't cruel it's just Medusa herself is the biggest dumbest ruler of all time. I will say she hasn't done anything for Mutantkind other than make a peace treaty. I say yes let's go to war on the Inhumans, but RIGHT NOW?? Magneto is messing it up for the rest of us and the alliance Storm and Medusa has created.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10886  Edited By Rubear

@stormphoenix: Here is the thing you missed.
    Medusa KNOWS. Medusa KNOWS about M-pox and about how it is killing mutants, how deadly and uncurable it is. She knows it especially good after ill with M-Pox Hellion attempted to take down Attilan solo in Uncanny Avengers #6. She KNOWS that her pericious clouds kill mutants and she do nothing to stop it. There was not even a single attempt to collect gas. In fact she threatened to kill anybody who'd try to rid of clouds in one of Inhuman series.
    Yes, Cyclops went to war with Inhumans. Yes, he died. And you know what i think in light of foreknowledge about upcoming X-men vs Inhumans? I think that he was absolutely right. That war (or exodus on other planet) is only possible solution and any attempts to make alliance between X-men and Inhumans are doomed because of this cursed clouds. And that this theoretical hatered of Magneto to Inhumans you're speaking about is (if it is real) justified. That it doesn't matter whether or not Inhumans want to exterminate mutants, because their cloud do just that. Tie-in for "X-men vs Inhumans" is called "Terrigenocide" for a reason.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the 10th most popular forum, the Storm forum is now the 5th. :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: There have been multiple threads about that battle. One in which you got banned for 24 hours on your ryb account. There's no need to keep creating threads like that.

rofl :)

I'm so happy that you're back. :)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10889  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@rubear said:

Medusa KNOWS. Medusa KNOWS about M-pox and about how it is killing mutants, how deadly and uncurable it is. She knows it especially good after ill with M-Pox Hellion attempted to take down Attilan solo in Uncanny Avengers #6. She KNOWS that her pericious clouds kill mutants and she do nothing to stop it. There was not even a single attempt to collect gas. In fact she threatened to kill anybody who'd try to rid of clouds in one of Inhuman series.

No i'm not missing it i'm trying to help you understand IN the Inhumans defense they know close to nothing of the T-mist. Now YES I do agree Medusa KNOWS about the mist hence why she hasn't done anything about it, but you also need to realize Medusa doesn't know cotton picking shit about her own history and the origins of the mist. So of course she's not going to do anything but she should thus why there is a truce. Now I have been reading Uncanny Inhumans since it started and I didn't see anywhere she threatened anyone. But I'll start looking at All New Inhumans to see. Overall going to war NOW isn't a good Idea, but yes we do need to fight them at some time. But it's TOO EARLY look at Cyclops....he died.

Yes, Cyclops went to war with Inhumans. Yes, he died. And you know what i think in light of foreknowledge about upcoming X-men vs Inhumans? I think that he was absolutely right. That war (or exodus on other planet) is only possible solution and any attempts to make alliance between X-men and Inhumans are doomed because of this cursed clouds. And that this theoretical hatered of Magneto to Inhumans you're speaking about is (if it is real) justified. That it doesn't matter whether or not Inhumans want to exterminate mutants, because their cloud do just that. Tie-in for "X-men vs Inhumans" is called "Terrigenocide" for a reason.

Yes,Cyclops was right he always has, but look where it got him....Death. So I would rather try my best and figure SOMETHING out with these people as Storm is doing keeping Xavier's dream alive. Which every mutant finds it commendable on her part however some find it pointless and others find it a good cause. Now it wasn't the Inhumans fault who unleashed it. This is ALL Black Bolts fault and since NOBODY not even the writer is addressing this he gets a free pass just like how Magneto gets one(all the people he's killed) -_-. So I would say this going to war NOW isn't a smart idea, HOWEVER yes we do need to go to war with them. Medusa NEEDS to be set straight. The way storm reacted to Medusa saying Magneto needs to answer to Inhuman justice we are more than likely going to War ANYWAY. AND I'm sure WITHOUT at doubt Marvel is going to turn Storm into Cyclops......then we lose -_- I just feel we are going t lose I KNOW it.

I just think it's not a good Idea for war RIGHT NOW. And I don't agree with what Magneto he's making matters worse. LOL Just like Carol said Magnet's band of crazy to the table

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Civil War: X-men only 4 issues?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10891  Edited By jhazzroucher

@rubear said:

Cyclops wasn't right.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Most DEFINITELY Not. We Mutants do not need to be seen with those monsters.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Most DEFINITELY Not. We Mutants do not need to be seen with those monsters.

But I love the fact that Storm leads and appears on every issue.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

No i'm not missing it i'm trying to help you understand IN the Inhumans defense they know close to nothing of the T-mist. Now YES I do agree Medusa KNOWS about the mist hence why she hasn't done anything about it, but you also need to realize Medusa doesn't know cotton picking shit about her own history and the origins of the mist. So of course she's not going to do anything but she should thus why there is a truce. Now I have been reading Uncanny Inhumans since it started and I didn't see anywhere she threatened anyone. But I'll start looking at All New Inhumans to see. Overall going to war NOW isn't a good Idea, but yes we do need to fight them at some time. But it's TOO EARLY look at Cyclops....he died.

Yes,Cyclops was right he always has, but look where it got him....Death. So I would rather try my best and figure SOMETHING out with these people as Storm is doing keeping Xavier's dream alive. Which every mutant finds it commendable on her part however some find it pointless and others find it a good cause. Now it wasn't the Inhumans fault who unleashed it. This is ALL Black Bolts fault and since NOBODY not even the writer is addressing this he gets a free pass just like how Magneto gets one(all the people he's killed) -_-. So I would say this going to war NOW isn't a smart idea, HOWEVER yes we do need to go to war with them. Medusa NEEDS to be set straight. The way storm reacted to Medusa saying Magneto needs to answer to Inhuman justice we are more than likely going to War ANYWAY. AND I'm sure WITHOUT at doubt Marvel is going to turn Storm into Cyclops......then we lose -_- I just feel we are going t lose I KNOW it.

I just think it's not a good Idea for war RIGHT NOW. And I don't agree with what Magneto he's making matters worse. LOL Just like Carol said Magnet's band of crazy to the table

My thinking as well. War may become unavoidable, but I think it should be the last resort. The X-Men would look overly aggressive and would be in the wrong if they initiate a fight without at least seeing if there is another solution first. I think Storm is right in that regard, however, I think she should enforce containment of the cloud irrespective of the inhumans feelings about it.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10897  Edited By Mooty_Pass
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix said:
    @rubear said:

My thinking as well. War may become unavoidable, but I think it should be the last resort. The X-Men would look overly aggressive and would be in the wrong if they initiate a fight without at least seeing if there is another solution first. I think Storm is right in that regard, however, I think she should enforce containment of the cloud irrespective of the inhumans feelings about it.

It's Inhumans fault. They don't care about the mutants. If they want to stay, they have to sacrifice those t-mist cos it's killing mutants.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I hope adult Beast will be gone. I don't wanna see him appearing in comics. At least 5 years.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10900  Edited By Rubear

@thunderbolt30 said:
    @stormphoenix said:
    @rubear said:

It's Inhumans fault. They don't care about the mutants. If they want to stay, they have to sacrifice those t-mist cos it's killing mutants.

With every passing day more Inhumans emerge because of this clouds and more mutants die.
    So waiting and searching for "another solution" only leaves mutants with less chances of victory and survival.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.