Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm discussion

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

That's VERY cool Jhazz.

OK we need to get this Storm Discussion going it's getting boring on her now. I would make a new thread, but I think it's better suited here.

First Discussion:

Now that the Marvel Universe has been remade anew as Earth Prime. What characters would you like to see Storm interact with AND Team up with? List the characters and explain why you would like to see that.

I would like to see Storm team up or interact with:

Steve Rodgers: Storm and Steve teaming up would be cool dealing with a small threat plus I want to hear Storm's opinion about Steve's Uncanny Avengers and how they are protecting Humans, Mutants, and Inhumans just like she proclaimed she is also. I think there is some interesting Dialogue between them could be very interesting to read.

Dr. Strange: This would be a great team up and interaction so he could at least maybe hint about her Magical potential and maybe tell her it's time for Her to start dabbling into it.

Captain Marvel: Between these two they have had good interactions before an both talk to each other on in a way as great friends plus hanging out with Carol is a gateway for Storm to progress more in here Powers in Space. Cosmic Awareness.

Spider-Man(Peter Parker): Storm has NEVER seen Spider-man to be annoying or even hated him. Don't know why she did before the Universe was destroyed. BUT the is a all new Universe so HOPEFULLY her feelings towards him is different. Plus I think it would be a very funny interaction with him and Storm.

Thor(Jane Foster): This team up and interaction HAS to be coming up I REALLY hope so. They last time they talked they where encouraging each other and it was cool to me.

What do you guys think?????? :-)

I would also love more interaction between Storm and Captain America because aside from being leaders of their own team, they pretty much have similar leadership. I believe they would get along more.

As for Doctor Strange, I also love that because I always wanted Storm to be connected to Agamotto. however, I want the magic connection to start from Storm, Scarlet Witch and Agatha Harkness as they are the new high priestesses, and Dr Strange will assist them.

As for Captain Marvel, not really because she's more connected to Rogue. Maybe just a team-up

Spider-man and Storm would be awesome. I love their interactions in Marvel Adventures. I want to add Wolverine to their story/connection because I feel like they are the BIG 3 of Marvel Comics. :)

I would love to see a team-up between Storm and Jane Foster as Thor cos well, some are fans of Storm and Thor Odinson pairing. And I would love to see great friendship between the two. Since Thor Odinson will be coming back, maybe have Storm be able to cure Jane's illness cos I believe Storm is capable of curing people, even cancer, I also want a story where it will really prove that Storm can really lift the mjolnir.

I won't add the characters that I want to have a strong connection with. let's wait for others to comment on your list first. :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10802  Edited By jhazzroucher
    Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jhazzroucher: VERY COOL. And oh ok so you agree one the people I would like to see her interact with cool. AND Jhazz come on Storm can NOT cure cancer LOL.

Also when the REAL Thor comes back I most definitely want them both to team up. PLEASE MARVEL MAKE IT HAPPEN IN THIS NEW MARVEL UNIVERSE.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have always wanted to see ThOroro explored. I heard that they actually went on a date once a million years ago... would love to see the scans if anyone has them. Thor could be her only real match. Black Panther was beneath our goddess. king and genius or not, he was a toolbag who treated our Storm like an accessory, a Trophy Wife with some amusing party tricks.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10805  Edited By Mooty_Pass

I have always wanted to see ThOroro explored. I heard that they actually went on a date once a million years ago... would love to see the scans if anyone has them. Thor could be her only real match. Black Panther was beneath our goddess. king and genius or not, he was a toolbag who treated our Storm like an accessory, a Trophy Wife with some amusing party tricks.

Here you go. This was all I could find. This was in Marvel Adventures

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10806  Edited By devilsgrin81

@stormphoenix said:

That's VERY cool Jhazz.

OK we need to get this Storm Discussion going it's getting boring on her now. I would make a new thread, but I think it's better suited here.

First Discussion:

Now that the Marvel Universe has been remade anew as Earth Prime. What characters would you like to see Storm interact with AND Team up with? List the characters and explain why you would like to see that.

I would like to see Storm team up or interact with:

Steve Rodgers: Storm and Steve teaming up would be cool dealing with a small threat plus I want to hear Storm's opinion about Steve's Uncanny Avengers and how they are protecting Humans, Mutants, and Inhumans just like she proclaimed she is also. I think there is some interesting Dialogue between them could be very interesting to read.

Dr. Strange: This would be a great team up and interaction so he could at least maybe hint about her Magical potential and maybe tell her it's time for Her to start dabbling into it.

Captain Marvel: Between these two they have had good interactions before an both talk to each other on in a way as great friends plus hanging out with Carol is a gateway for Storm to progress more in here Powers in Space. Cosmic Awareness.

Spider-Man(Peter Parker): Storm has NEVER seen Spider-man to be annoying or even hated him. Don't know why she did before the Universe was destroyed. BUT the is a all new Universe so HOPEFULLY her feelings towards him is different. Plus I think it would be a very funny interaction with him and Storm.

Thor(Jane Foster): This team up and interaction HAS to be coming up I REALLY hope so. They last time they talked they where encouraging each other and it was cool to me.

What do you guys think?????? :-)

Steve Rogers... i've seen them interact enough times. And we got a fairly reasonable amount when Storm was an Avenger. There's much respect going both ways here. New situations could see it being more tense.

Dr. Strange - he's more than hinted about her magical potential before. When she was in Fantastic Four it was how they saved Eternity... using Storm's incredible will to house the entirety of Eternity within herself. Granted not explicitly mentioning her magical potential... She doesn't need her magical powers... especially since if she were to add magic to her arsenal ... combined with her mutant powers, she'd almost literally become an actual weather goddess... on par with thor in terms of powers, if not physically. His strength over her is that his weather stuff is magical. Give her that too, and her greater control over her element... and who needs a God of Thunder

Captain Marvel... nope. She doesn't deserve the boost in sales from having Storm in her book. Marvel wants Carol as their poster-girl. and not Storm... they can earn it without our goddess appearing there.

Spider-man... it was odd seeing how she treated him whilst he was a teacher at the school. out of character i think. But then Peter Parker himself has changed his character so many times... This is unnecessary since she has these sort of team-ups in her own team so regularly (Wolverine, Psylocke, Gambit, Nightcrawler)... but it could earn Storm more popularity points, since he IS more famous than her.

Thor (Jane) - i detect respect but general indifference between them. Probably an awareness that Storm could have been Thor (she has used mjolnir), from both sides. this could be dull. or an epic confrontation. Too bad Storm used Mjolnir to destroy her own Stormcaller...

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: that's cute. and a bit naughty... love it. more Thororo!!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: VERY COOL. And oh ok so you agree one the people I would like to see her interact with cool. AND Jhazz come on Storm can NOT cure cancer LOL.

Also when the REAL Thor comes back I most definitely want them both to team up. PLEASE MARVEL MAKE IT HAPPEN IN THIS NEW MARVEL UNIVERSE.

Yes she can, in my opinion. Lol :)

@devilsgrin81 said:

Here you go. This was all I could find. This was in Marvel Adventures

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I want to see more Thororo pairing too. :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Love all of your choices. Especially Strange, Jane, and Carol.

For me, in addition to your's and Devilsgrin's suggestions I would have:

Solo Series Guest

Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)

Scarlet Witch

Black Widow

ANAD Wolverine (X-23)

Spider-Gwen

Team Series (Non X)

Agents of SHIELD

A-Force

Uncanny Avengers

ANAD Avengers

Guest opponent ....in the new Illumminati

Piece de resistance....X-Men Star Wars Crossover!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: WOW those are WAY better than mine.

haha I like yours more actually. And the potential developments you suggested for Ororo:

I have a lot of ideas for developing Storm (pushing her character forward, as a leader, her influence in the MU, and her powers), but for the foundation of my stories I'm thinking:

Solo Series

Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan) - A young mutant, undecided about the X-Men's offer to come to X-Haven, is about to be killed by a burgeoning anti-mutant group. This mutant is saved by the up and coming inhuman hero Ms. Marvel. Kamala, inspired by Storm's address to the world and being a fan of the fierce leader of the X-Men, reaches out to Storm at X-Haven. The two heroines team up and discover the truth behind this new anti-mutant group and it's deadly connection to Storm.

Scarlet Witch - Trapped and unable to access their vast mystical power to defeat a preeminent threat to the new universe the elder gods call upon their champions - Wanda Maximoff, Storm, and Agatha Harkness - the high priestesses of Earth Prime. The Scarlet Witch is the nexus of all magic, and she must lead her fellow priestesses and wield her magical might like never before, or the universe is doomed.

Black Widow - Natasha Ramanov has always defied the odds and overcome the seemingly impossible, making her the world's premiere super spy. Today, to infiltrate one of the most dangerous and secure facilities in the supreme underworld of the criminal intelligencia, she requires the specialized skills of a thief. A master thief named Ororo Munroe aka Storm, who by purchasing a favor in her legendary teacher's name, begins to realize the cost.

ANAD Wolverine (X-23) - Those damn pesky Wolverines ruin everything and its time someone does something about it. A very specialized army under the control of Madam Hydra unleashes an all out war on Laura, hoping to rid the world of the Wolverine nuisance while furthering a larger plan to weaponize the deadly forces of the planet's weather systems.Laura teams up with the former love of her namesake, Storm, for an all out battle of epic proportions!

Spider-Gwen - Working with the UN and SHIELD Storm is building a new team of mutant, human, and inhuman tasked with public relations, research, and peacekeeping efforts under the guidance and authority of the X-Men. With a recommendation from former colleague Spider-Man and seeing if she is up to the task of leading the team, Storm calls upon Gwen for special team-up mission.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haha I like yours more actually. And the potential developments you suggested for Ororo:

I have a lot of ideas for developing Storm (pushing her character forward, as a leader, her influence in the MU, and her powers), but for the foundation of my stories I'm thinking

Solo Series

Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan) - A young mutant, undecided about the X-Men's offer to come to X-Haven, is about to be killed by a burgeoning anti-mutant group. This mutant is saved by the up and coming inhuman hero Ms. Marvel. Kamala, inspired by Storm's address to the world and being a fan of the fierce leader of the X-Men, reaches out to Storm at X-Haven. The two heroines team up and discover the truth behind this new anti-mutant group and it's deadly connection to Storm.

Scarlet Witch - Trapped and unable to access their vast mystical power to defeat a preeminent threat to the new universe the elder gods call upon their champions - Wanda Maximoff, Storm, and Agatha Harkness - the high priestesses of Earth Prime. The Scarlet Witch is the nexus of all magic, and she must lead her fellow priestesses and wield her magical might like never before, or the universe is doomed.

Black Widow - Natasha Ramanov has always defied the odds and overcome the seemingly impossible, making her the world's premiere super spy. Today, to infiltrate one of the most dangerous and secure facilities in the supreme underworld of the criminal intelligencia, she requires the specialized skills of a thief. A master thief named Ororo Munroe aka Storm, who by purchasing a favor in her legendary teacher's name, begins to realize the cost.

ANAD Wolverine (X-23) - Those damn pesky Wolverines ruin everything and its time someone does something about it. A very specialized army under the control of Madam Hydra unleashes an all out war on Laura, hoping to rid the world of the Wolverine nuisance while furthering a larger plan to weaponize the deadly forces of the planet's weather systems.Laura teams up with the former love of her namesake, Storm, for an all out battle of epic proportions!

Spider-Gwen - Working with the UN and SHIELD Storm is building a new team of mutant, human, and inhuman tasked with public relations, research, and peacekeeping efforts under the guidance and authority of the X-Men. With a recommendation from former colleague Spider-Man and seeing if she is up to the task of leading the team, Storm calls upon Gwen for special team-up mission.

OH Thank YOU!!! :-) Yeah I like your ideas. Though i'm not TOO fond of the Scarlet Witch I don't know just not feeling her never really did. Yes Storm and Black Widow team up PLEASE they did it once and it was very interesting. Um not sure about Spider Gwen she's the same as Scarlet Witch i'm just not feeling her LOL. X-23 would be VERY interesting, but for Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan) I don't think that pair would be interesting. I mean it's kinda already to late that she's an established Inhuman or Nunhuman whatever she is ;) I feel it wouldn't be that cool. Then again I could be WRONG because Storm did say she would fight for Inhumans also, SO sure maybe that could happen yeah i'll give that a shot.

HEY throw in Tony Stark NOW THAT would be cool, and somewhat interesting. HAHAHA

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix said:

@thunderbolt30: WOW those are WAY better than mine.

I have a lot of ideas for developing Storm (pushing her character forward, as a leader, her influence in the MU, and her powers), but for the foundation of my stories I'm thinking:

Solo Series

I can see the connection between Storm and Kamala Khan because Kamala is a RoLo pairing fan as stated in Kamala's own ongoing solo. If Kamala met Wolverine, then she should also meet Storm in the near future. I should tweet the writer to remind/request about Kamala finally getting to meet Storm in person.

As for Scarlet Witch, I've already mentioned this already. Scarlet Witch and Storm would have an awesome team-up, and throw Agatha Harkness to the scene so that our three high priestesses are complete. :)

As for Black Widow, they could work together too but I don't think they have a connection. So Black Widow is not on my list. The better choice would be Captain America.

X-23, i can see it coming. Storm and Wolverine have the closest relationship ever and Storm seeing X-23 taking Wolverine's mantle would remind her of her sweet moments with James Howlett.

Spider-Gwen, well Spider-man is the better choice but seeing a team-up between Storm and Spider-Gwen would be cool. Maybe a story that requires Storm to dress as Spider-Gwen would be cool. :)

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Black Panther is the only man for Storm.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, you're a BP fan and I'm fine with that. Just dont' pair Storm with another woman. :)

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he's the worst partner she's ever had. Yep even worse than Wolver-boring.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrkareemruiz said:

he's the worst partner she's ever had. Yep even worse than Wolver-boring.

Forge is the worst. :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway,

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
    ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it's confirmed, Storm gets her white hair from apocalypse in the movie -_-

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it's confirmed, Storm gets her white hair from apocalypse in the movie -_-

aha.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far NO NEW Feats for Storm in Extraordinary X-men. UGH Come ON WRITERS give us something Cool. All we have seen Storm do is shoot Huge Amounts of lightning at demons and help Jean control a fake cyclops explosion.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far NO NEW Feats for Storm in Extraordinary X-men. UGH Come ON WRITERS give us something Cool. All we have seen Storm do is shoot Huge Amounts of lightning at demons and help Jean control a fake cyclops explosion.

Yeah we haven't seen anything exceptionally noteworthy thus far. Though I would like to see Lemire place a lot of focus on building Storm as a powerful and influential leader and force for mutants and Xavier's dream.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so happy that Storm showed up in UXM number 5

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Oh and have you have you been following the X-Men animated series on Instagram? This guy Joel Furtado knows how to handle Storm...

Taste of Storm & Cylops -__- vs Sauron

Storm vs Sinister Colossus Clone

YES. That's EXACTLY how Storm would react and do to people. That votex she just made was instant no time to think she just did it. That's awesome. I'm going to use those in battles if you don't mind. Because people seem to be ignorant of how exactly Storm's powers work and how quickly most heroes have NO answer to.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah we haven't seen anything exceptionally noteworthy thus far. Though I would like to see Lemire place a lot of focus on building Storm as a powerful and influential leader and force for mutants and Xavier's dream.

Well she kinda already is. I would say that was established when she made her speeched. I Laughed so hard when Magik said "Who died and made you Queen of the Mutants" and Storm replies "Scott Summers did" that was VERY cute and a nice how she was paying homage to her ally and old friend.

Yea that was nice also I wasn't expecting them to go there any time soon, but it was nice to see that they are at least friendly to one another. Though I didn't like how Psylocke short changed storm by telling Magneto she ONLY wanted Psylocke and Monet. Which was NOT true when Storm very clearly said that they ALL where welcomed.........Psylocke lied. Also Magneto doesn't like what Storm is doing??? Yeah right like HE could do better than her. What did MAGNETO do when ALL the mutants rapidly started dying. Storm was the ONLY one that had a fast and quick solution to high tail out of there. If it wasn't for Storm there would BE NO mutatns left.

Putting Jean Grey School in Limbo was like a quick last minute escape. Where the heck was Magneto going to take them??? Yeah back to a run down Genosha only to discover there is a bomb to blow it up if things don't go his way......Yeah no thanks. That's why Magneto isn't and will NEVER be a leader of the Mutant population. Actually not a lot of mutants like him. I think what he's doing is wrong actually.

Ok I"M done Ranting. It was good issue. :-)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10830  Edited By Mooty_Pass

SWEET JESUS PEOPLE ON HERE ALWAYS HATING ON STORM AND HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HER POWERS. EVERY SCAN POSTED PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT.......*SIGH* FOR PETE SAKE THEN DON'T ASK FOR SCANS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

WHAT BUGS ME IS THIS........HOW CAN YOU FIGHT NATURE A GREAT MAJORITY OF HEROES IN MARVEL ARE USELESS AGAINST NATURE. YES SOME ARE IMMUNE TO LIGHTNING,COLD AND HEAT BUT NOT EVERYONE. BUT THEY DO HAVE A BRAIN, THEY DO NEED TO HMM WHAT'S IT CALLED OH YEAH!!! BREATH. I DON'T THINK PEOPLE REALIZE THE WEATHER ISN'T JUST SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS IN THE SKY IT IS A POWERFUL NATURAL DISASTER THAT STORM CAN CONTROL LESS THAN SECONDS NOT ONLY THAT SHE CAN MAKE IT 10x TIMES WORSE. AND WHAT'S EVEN WORSE IS THAT STORM HASN'T EVEN REACHED HER FULL POTENTIAL AND!!!!! THROW HER IN SPACE OR IN ANOTHER DIMENSION SHE'S 100x MORE POWERFUL.

I CAN NAME LOTS OF HEROES THAT HAVE NO DEFENSE AGAINST WIND ATTACKS AND INTERNAL ATTACKS.

NOBODY IS FASTER THAN THE WIND YOU CAN'T OUT RUN AIR(That's the most stupidest thing I ever heard), BUT IT SEEMS PEOPLE THINK SO......SORRY JUST VENTING.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

@stormphoenix: Oh and have you have you been following the X-Men animated series on Instagram? This guy Joel Furtado knows how to handle Storm...

Taste of Storm & Cylops -__- vs Sauron

Storm vs Sinister Colossus Clone

YES. That's EXACTLY how Storm would react and do to people. That votex she just made was instant no time to think she just did it. That's awesome. I'm going to use those in battles if you don't mind. Because people seem to be ignorant of how exactly Storm's powers work and how quickly most heroes have NO answer to.

I wanna see more power from Storm . :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

Well she kinda already is. I would say that was established when she made her speeched. I Laughed so hard when Magik said "Who died and made you Queen of the Mutants" and Storm replies "Scott Summers did" that was VERY cute and a nice how she was paying homage to her ally and old friend.

@jhazzroucher said:

Yea that was nice also I wasn't expecting them to go there any time soon, but it was nice to see that they are at least friendly to one another. Though I didn't like how Psylocke short changed storm by telling Magneto she ONLY wanted Psylocke and Monet. Which was NOT true when Storm very clearly said that they ALL where welcomed.........Psylocke lied. Also Magneto doesn't like what Storm is doing??? Yeah right like HE could do better than her. What did MAGNETO do when ALL the mutants rapidly started dying. Storm was the ONLY one that had a fast and quick solution to high tail out of there. If it wasn't for Storm there would BE NO mutatns left.

Putting Jean Grey School in Limbo was like a quick last minute escape. Where the heck was Magneto going to take them??? Yeah back to a run down Genosha only to discover there is a bomb to blow it up if things don't go his way......Yeah no thanks. That's why Magneto isn't and will NEVER be a leader of the Mutant population. Actually not a lot of mutants like him. I think what he's doing is wrong actually.

So Wood is better than Lemire?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

She is. I am just hoping for something more compelling and impactful. Something follows up on her speech and having a role that changes or significantly impacts the direction of the narrative. Like if she really dos establish a relationship with SHIELD to expand the search and rescue efforts while simultaneously working within the political arena to build the X-Men's value and perception to the world, and forging a collaboration with the inhumans to resolve the T-mist threat. I was sooo happy to see the Storm/Psylocke reunion. What I'd like to see is a 3 way conversation between Storm, Medusa, and Magneto.

SWEET JESUS PEOPLE ON HERE ALWAYS HATING ON STORM AND HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HER POWERS. EVERY SCAN POSTED PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT.......*SIGH* FOR PETE SAKE THEN DON'T ASK FOR SCANS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

WHAT BUGS ME IS THIS........HOW CAN YOU FIGHT NATURE A GREAT MAJORITY OF HEROES IN MARVEL ARE USELESS AGAINST NATURE. YES SOME ARE IMMUNE TO LIGHTNING,COLD AND HEAT BUT NOT EVERYONE. BUT THEY DO HAVE A BRAIN, THEY DO NEED TO HMM WHAT'S IT CALLED OH YEAH!!! BREATH. I DON'T THINK PEOPLE REALIZE THE WEATHER ISN'T JUST SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS IN THE SKY IT IS A POWERFUL NATURAL DISASTER THAT STORM CAN CONTROL LESS THAN SECONDS NOT ONLY THAT SHE CAN MAKE IT 10x TIMES WORSE. AND WHAT'S EVEN WORSE IS THAT STORM HASN'T EVEN REACHED HER FULL POTENTIAL AND!!!!! THROW HER IN SPACE OR IN ANOTHER DIMENSION SHE'S 100x MORE POWERFUL.

I CAN NAME LOTS OF HEROES THAT HAVE NO DEFENSE AGAINST WIND ATTACKS AND INTERNAL ATTACKS.

NOBODY IS FASTER THAN THE WIND YOU CAN'T OUT RUN AIR(That's the most stupidest thing I ever heard), BUT IT SEEMS PEOPLE THINK SO......SORRY JUST VENTING.

Lol what brought on the rant? Battle thread drama? Troll?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope to see a good feat for Storm in X-men '92.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm by Victor Ibañez

No Caption Provided

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10836  Edited By mrkareemruiz

@jhazzroucher: ANY HERE SAW THAT GREAT STORM COSPLAY AT WONDERCON !?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is. I am just hoping for something more compelling and impactful. Something follows up on her speech and having a role that changes or significantly impacts the direction of the narrative. Like if she really dos establish a relationship with SHIELD to expand the search and rescue efforts while simultaneously working within the political arena to build the X-Men's value and perception to the world, and forging a collaboration with the inhumans to resolve the T-mist threat. I was sooo happy to see the Storm/Psylocke reunion. What I'd like to see is a 3 way conversation between Storm, Medusa, and Magneto.

Yea i'd REALLY like her to talk to Steve Rogers and the Uncanny Avengers since they are KINDA doing the same thing. The Storm and Psylocke reunion was very CUTE I liked it. Yeah your right i'd like to see Storm establish a relationship with SHIELD and Of COURSE Uncanny Avengers and HOPEFULLY the Inhumans Medusa. That would be a VERY interesting conversation with Storm,Medusa and Magneto LOL. I can tell Storm would shut Medusa and Magneto up with the quickness LOL.

@stormphoenix said:

Lol what brought on the rant? Battle thread drama? Troll?

YOU GUESSED IT. LOL HOW YOU'D KNOW??? LOL

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm in Old Man Logan number 5

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Sorry so late on the reply. I just figured it had to be troll drama in battles. People are so pressed on this site.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10841  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@stormphoenix: Sorry so late on the reply. I just figured it had to be troll drama in battles. People are so pressed on this site.

It's ok. And no it wasn't a troll it was someone who couldn't accept that a certain character isn't immune to the weather. I don't think people understand how powerful weather actually is nor do they have an understanding of Meteorology.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Controlling the weather is everything. :)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I LOVE THIS COVER. AWESOME!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I love this Panel. LOOK at Storm taking out the Biggest Enemy in the Background.

Please I hope Storm does damage although I rather them NOT be in this Fight. But since they are X-men Kick some butt.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm in commercial

Loading Video...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shipp looksso awesome in that commercial. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Haha thanks for posting this. Very cool commercial. Ship does make a very beautiful Storm. I wonder if we will see any flirtations with her from the X- boyz or archangel like when he first joined the team...?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Haha thanks for posting this. Very cool commercial. Ship does make a very beautiful Storm. I wonder if we will see any flirtations with her from the X- boyz or archangel like when he first joined the team...?

I don't think there will be flirtations for Storm in X-men: Apocalypse. :(

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Storm gif awesomeness! :)

steve174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm needs you: http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/greatest-x-man-apocalypse-bracket-tournament?utm_source=wikia&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_placement=rail&utm_content=3

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve174 said:

Storm needs you: http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/greatest-x-man-apocalypse-bracket-tournament?utm_source=wikia&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_placement=rail&utm_content=3

Thank you/.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.