Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm and Wolverine Forever! vice versa

This topic is locked from further discussion.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Franchise1590 said:

@Hepzy said:

@White Mage said:

@Hepzy said:

Storms comment about them fooling around in the danger room before. What was that about? o_O

She was flirting with him, and they definitely had sex prior to this encounter.

Really? When, where? o_O

The only thing between them prior to the horrible wedding was their short date.

There have been plenty of hints and winks to the audience over the years of them being friends with benefits. There just has been a bunch of fans who never wanted to believe it and only would accept the thought of them banging if the artist drew it on the page.

They haven't been an out and out couple until now but they have most definitely been together before. I've talked this up so many times to Storm fans who don't wanna believe she would find him attractive because she's "perfect" and "regal" or whatever goes through Storm fanatics (not the fans they're cool mostly) minds.

Personally it's always made sense that they would be together since they are both free spirits and neither is afraid at all of their sexuality. Logan has always grounded her as a friend and I think they could be a great couple if written well and given a chance.

If they commit to this being a real relationship it could be great development for both characters and a natural evolution of their already close friendship.

Well stated and agreed.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#152  Edited By jhazzroucher

they look awesome together

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Franchise1590: I'm sorry but a relationship with Wolverine is the worst thing ever for Storm as a character. I hope this gets swept under the rug. once again I agree with T'Challa by saying anybody but him. She's only being spiteful , at the end of the day.I'd rather see her with Namor or Doom before Wolverine. It's payback for Storm, and the ultimate way to make him pay for his foolish treatment toward her. The sooner this is over the better.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By butterflykyss
    @evilvegeta74 said:

@Franchise1590: I'm sorry but a relationship with Wolverine is the worst thing ever for Storm as a character. I hope this gets swept under the rug. once again I agree with T'Challa by saying anybody but him. She's only being spiteful , at the end of the day.I'd rather see her with Namor or Doom before Wolverine. It's payback for Storm, and the ultimate way to make him pay for his foolish treatment toward her. The sooner this is over the better.

I'm not sure its the worst thing for her character - I would say the worse thing that happened to her was being written under Bendis as an Avenger - but I agree I don't like seeing her Wolverine.  But if this pairing allows her to get the notoriety that she deserves then I'm ok with it.
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

I'm not sure its the worst thing for her character - I would say the worse thing that happened to her was being written under Bendis as an Avenger - but I agree I don't like seeing her Wolverine. But if this pairing allows her to get the notoriety that she deserves then I'm ok with it.

no it isn't. it's the best thing that will happen for Storm and Wolverine

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By evilvegeta74

@jhazzroucher:

I'm sorry I don't like Mr. Howlett and he's a danger to Storm, I want him as far away as possible. He has too many enemies seeking revenge.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By jhazzroucher

this!

No Caption Provided
    evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By evilvegeta74

@butterflykyss: Bendis is bad period except in the case of Luke Cage, helped push that character, which I commend.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#159  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@evilvegeta74 said:

@jhazzroucher:

I'm sorry I don't like Mr. Howlett and he's a danger to Storm, I want him as far away as possible. He has too many enemies seeking revenge.

She's managed to live this long.lol.......and she's badder than most of the other chicks he's dated.....as long as people remember she's a badass in her own right, we shouldn't have any problems

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@jhazzroucher:

She's managed to live this long.lol.......and she's badder than most of the other chicks he's dated.....as long as people remember she's a badass in her own right, we shouldn't have any problems

I agree with WM

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@evilvegeta74 said:

@butterflykyss: Bendis is bad period except in the case of Luke Cage, helped push that character, which I commend.

Agreed..........Bendis destroys things........he's having fun with the current amount of drama in X-Men, but he destroys things.lol

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By evilvegeta74

@White Mage: @jhazzroucher: I'm sorry but she's one of my favorite female characters, and inspite of her abilities I want her to remain safe, and not worry about Sabretoothe, Rumulus , Dogg, Rumulus Daughter, or Daken coming back to kill her. All of the women in mr. Howletts past end up dying, plus the guy killed five of his own kids including Daken. Storm doesn't need this stress.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@evilvegeta74 said:

@White Mage: @jhazzroucher: I'm sorry but she's one of my favorite female characters, and inspite of her abilities I want her to remain safe, and not worry about Sabretoothe, Rumulus , Dogg, Rumulus Daughter, or Daken coming back to kill her. All of the women in mr. Howletts past end up dying, plus the guy killed five of his own kids including Daken. Storm doesn't need this stress.

She's my favorite character, and I'd honestly prefer her to be single for a bit....hell, she technically is, cause she's not even revealing them as a couple.lol But, Marvel literally cannot afford to kill her off, so I think that we'll be good.lol

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By evilvegeta74

I hope so!

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By butterflykyss
    @White Mage said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@jhazzroucher:

i agree with this too.. his enemies need to watch out for her..
    butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By butterflykyss
    @evilvegeta74 said:

oh he writes a good luke cage? u know honestly after seeing what he did to storm i could never ever read anything written by him.  her introduction to the avengers was supposed to be epic, but i have yet to understand why they even included her as a member... and that was my first and last time being exposed to any of his work..
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By jhazzroucher

@evilvegeta74 said:

She can handle them.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By evilvegeta74

@jhazzroucher: @butterflykyss: I agree that Storm can handle those guys but they are ruthless killers, animalistic in every sense of the word.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By jhazzroucher

@evilvegeta74 said:

@jhazzroucher: @butterflykyss: I agree that Storm can handle those guys but they are ruthless killers, animalistic in every sense of the word.

Wolverine will never leave Storm. : )

BUt alright, right now i prefer Storm to just have a boyfriend in the name of Wolverine for the mean time. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

oh he writes a good luke cage? u know honestly after seeing what he did to storm i could never ever read anything written by him. her introduction to the avengers was supposed to be epic, but i have yet to understand why they even included her as a member... and that was my first and last time being exposed to any of his work..

LMAO

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Franchise1590

@evilvegeta74 said:

Storm is more dangerous than any of those guys, and she is a very good h2h fighter not to mention having powers that shit all over their abilities ( pardon my french) she'd be more of a deterrent to them than looked at as a weakness to Wolverine.

As for the "worthy" argument....well that's just silly tbh. Storm has deemed him "worthy" again, and again and again over the years. They'd always been incredibly close and in real life sometimes old friends become... "more".

Lastly you greatly underestimate Marvel's love for Storm and you DEFINITELY underestimate how much plot armor she has. Needless to say, you're worried about nothing. She's going no where.

With all that said I respect your opinion but utterly and absolutely disagree. These 2 could be a REAL power couple in marvel because they're both respected and cherished by casuals and hardcore fans.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Franchise1590 said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

Storm is more dangerous than any of those guys, and she is a very good h2h fighter not to mention having powers that shit all over their abilities ( pardon my french) she'd be more of a deterrent to them than looked at as a weakness to Wolverine.

As for the "worthy" argument....well that's just silly tbh. Storm has deemed him "worthy" again, and again and again over the years. They'd always been incredibly close and in real life sometimes old friends become... "more".

Lastly you greatly underestimate Marvel's love for Storm and you DEFINITELY underestimate how much plot armor she has. Needless to say, you're worried about nothing. She's going no where.

With all that said I respect your opinion but utterly and absolutely disagree.These 2 could be a REAL power couple in marvel because they're both respected and cherished by casuals and hardcore fans.

i agree with you

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

If a relationship ends up developing, as much as I support it I am still not assuming this will happen, she can trounce all of Wolverine's main villains with her powerset. I DOUBT she would ever want to go H2H with them though o.O'. Storm is very good but not THAT good (as in fighting opponents who can be a challenge for top tier fighters).

A RoLo pairing under the right writer who is a fan of BOTH characters (Aaron has potential) could really build them as a MU power couple, especially being at the helm of mutant community (this is not discounting Cyclop's or Mystique's positions at the helm of their respective mutant divisions), and having connections outside of that community (Storm's MSF, Sabra, brief stint with Avengers, with the FF, and I would love for her underworld connections to be revisited with Simeon Khorusov) could help build their presence in the MU. Not that Wolverine needs any help there.

I believe Wood made it clear that he does not have an interest of wirting Wolverine in the XX-Men, which is appreciated since I want that books to about Storm and her team. And I don't get the impressions Humphries has an interest either, so WatX may be all that we see of them together. I am curious how extensive Aaron plans to explore a relationship.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

If a relationship ends up developing, as much as I support it I am still not assuming this will happen, she can trounce all of Wolverine's main villains with her powerset. I DOUBT she would ever want to go H2H with them though o.O'. Storm is very good but not THAT good (as in fighting opponents who can be a challenge for top tier fighters).

A RoLo pairing under the right writer who is a fan of BOTH characters (Aaron has potential) could really build them as a MU power couple, especially being at the helm of mutant community (this is not discounting Cyclop's or Mystique's positions at the helm of their respective mutant divisions), and having connections outside of that community (Storm's MSF, Sabra, brief stint with Avengers, with the FF, and I would love for her underworld connections to be revisited with Simeon Khorusov) could help build their presence in the MU. Not that Wolverine needs any help there.

I believe Wood made it clear that he does not have an interest of wirting Wolverine in the XX-Men, which is appreciated since I want that books to about Storm and her team. And I don't get the impressions Humphries has an interest either, so WatX may be all that we see of them together. I am curious how extensive Aaron plans to explore a relationship.

somebody even said watx# 24 was the best watx issue. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yes, because we all know just how important somebody is to the marvel reviews industry 0_0

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yes, because we all know just how important somebody is to the marvel reviews industry 0_0

well, i can also say that it's the best watx issue so far. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

It really isn't

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

It really isn't

it is.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

It really isn't

it is.

How do you know when you can't read the series?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

It really isn't

it is.

because it's the issue that caught my attention

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

It really isn't

it is.

So you're saying this with absolutely nothing to back it up, other than the fact that you like Storm? Do you see the flaw in this logic?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

It really isn't

it is.

So you're saying this with absolutely nothing to back it up, other than the fact that you like Storm? Do you see the flaw in this logic?

for me it is, but for others, they have other reasons

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By jhazzroucher

and it's my opinion

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

and it's my opinion

I know you have opinions. However, you should actually read the series so that your statements can have meat behind them

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

and it's my opinion

I know you have opinions. However, you should actually read the series so that your statements can have meat behind them

you have a point but since i didn't read them all, then I can say that it's the best so far. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

and it's my opinion

you have a point but since i didn't read them all, then I can say that it's the best so far. : )

That's not how it works. You can say "I LOVED IT!" and I'd be happy that you're happy. But to say that it's the best so far, when you have no credentials.....that's a bad look

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

and it's my opinion

That's not how it works. You can say "I LOVED IT!" and I'd be happy that you're happy. But to say that it's the best so far, when you have no credentials.....that's a bad look

not really.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

and it's my opinion

not really.

You- "That was the best Harry Potter IN THE SERIES!!"

Everyone else- "Oh, did you read the other ones?

You- "No, but it was the BEST!"

Everyone else- "that makes no sense"

In context, yes REALLY.lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

and it's my opinion

not really.

You- "That was the best Harry Potter IN THE SERIES!!"

Everyone else- "Oh, did you read the other ones?

You- "No, but it was the BEST!"

Everyone else- "that makes no sense"

In context, yes REALLY.lol

rofl! : )

Hepzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Hepzy

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

You sure? She went in for the kill with Callisto and Marrow, only to mention a few. Granted, she's been relying on her mutant powers more than h2h lately, but she's always been a formidable fighter (not counting the major nerfing of her character ever since X-treme X-men)

Hepzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Hepzy

@Franchise1590 said:

@Hepzy said:

@White Mage said:

@Hepzy said:

Storms comment about them fooling around in the danger room before. What was that about? o_O

Really? When, where? o_O

There have been plenty of hints and winks to the audience over the years of them being friends with benefits. There just has been a bunch of fans who never wanted to believe it and only would accept the thought of them banging if the artist drew it on the page.

They haven't been an out and out couple until now but they have most definitely been together before. I've talked this up so many times to Storm fans who don't wanna believe she would find him attractive because she's "perfect" and "regal" or whatever goes through Storm fanatics (not the fans they're cool mostly) minds.

Personally it's always made sense that they would be together since they are both free spirits and neither is afraid at all of their sexuality. Logan has always grounded her as a friend and I think they could be a great couple if written well and given a chance.

If they commit to this being a real relationship it could be great development for both characters and a natural evolution of their already close friendship.

Yeah, it's not that I doubt your word, but here in Scandinavia we don't always have easy access to all kinds of X-titles, so figured I had missed something that was more profound than mere wishes from fans. Because from what I've seen, her relationship with Logan hasn't been that much different than that with Kurt. So, I'm simply curious if there had been something more specific.

And btw: frigging YAY to them finally taking it this far!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Hepzy said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

You sure? She went in for the kill with Callisto and Marrow, only to mention a few. Granted, she's been relying on her mutant powers more than h2h lately, but she's always been a formidable fighter (not counting the major nerfing of her character ever since X-treme X-men)

Yeah I'm pretty sure, though I would love for her to get a good showing against one of them (or get to steal some of their techniques to add to her combat skills).

Storm is very accomplished in H2H and armed combat, and can be ruthless if she needs to be (even slapped up Sabretooth once with her bo staff) but she hasn't fought anyone on the level of caliber as Sabretooth, Daken, Lady Deathstrike, Cyber, etc in H2H. Many of Logan's villains are too skilled (except Sabretooth...I think he is just physically too strong and has the HF) for Storm to take on in physical combat.

Since XXM Storm has had some good H2H and armed combat showings. She defeated Nightshade (extensively trained martial artist) in UXMFC, beat the sh*t out of and carved up one of Forge's mutates (easily 3 times and size), fought and did well against 2 Dora Milaje (highly trained martial artist taught by BP himself), and held her own against a vampire trained in martial arts. I am hoping Humphries and Wood revisits her combat skills in UXF and XX-Men.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Hepzy said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure, though I would love for her to get a good showing against one of them (or get to steal some of their techniques to add to her combat skills).

Storm is very accomplished in H2H and armed combat, and can be ruthless if she needs to be (even slapped up Sabretooth once with her bo staff) but she hasn't fought anyone on the level of caliber as Sabretooth, Daken, Lady Deathstrike, Cyber, etc in H2H. Many of Logan's villains are too skilled (except Sabretooth...I think he is just physically too strong and has the HF) for Storm to take on in physical combat.

Since XXM Storm has had some good H2H and armed combat showings. She defeated Nightshade (extensively trained martial artist) in UXMFC, beat the sh*t out of and carved up one of Forge's mutates (easily 3 times and size), fought and did well against 2 Dora Milaje (highly trained martial artist taught by BP himself), and held her own against a vampire trained in martial arts. I am hoping Humphries and Wood revisits her combat skills in UXF and XX-Men.

now you're talking what I want to hear. : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Hepzy said:

@Franchise1590 said:

@Hepzy said:

@White Mage said:

@Hepzy said:

Really? When, where? o_O

Yeah, it's not that I doubt your word, but here in Scandinavia we don't always have easy access to all kinds of X-titles, so figured I had missed something that was more profound than mere wishes from fans. Because from what I've seen, her relationship with Logan hasn't been that much different than that with Kurt. So, I'm simply curious if there had been something more specific.

And btw: friggingYAY to them finally taking it this far!

awesome! : )

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jhazzroucher: Lol...cool :-). hopefully we will get some good stuff soon. let's not forget the humphries interview a few weeks ago :-)....

2) Storm has a great mix of formidable power, skills, and abilities (great at hand to hand combat, lockpicking, battle strategy, versatile powerset, etc.) and gets 'down and dirty' when the situation calls for it. Can we expect to see some of this come into play from her in Uncanny X-Force?

Humphries response...

YES. Storm may have been a goddess and a queen, but she's still the same woman who was a pickpocket orphan on the streets of Cairo, a switchblade wielding killer, and the leader of a ragtag group of sewer-dwelling outcasts. The pendulum is always swinging with Storm -- and in this book you'll see it swing more towards the down and dirty.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher: Lol...cool :-). hopefully we will get some good stuff soon. let's not forget the humphries interview a few weeks ago :-)....

2) Storm has a great mix of formidable power, skills, and abilities (great at hand to hand combat, lockpicking, battle strategy, versatile powerset, etc.) and gets 'down and dirty' when the situation calls for it. Can we expect to see some of this come into play from her in Uncanny X-Force?

Humphries response...

YES. Storm may have been a goddess and a queen, but she's still the same woman who was a pickpocket orphan on the streets of Cairo, a switchblade wielding killer, and the leader of a ragtag group of sewer-dwelling outcasts. The pendulum is always swinging with Storm -- and in this book you'll see it swing more towards the down and dirty.

yehey! : )

Hepzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Hepzy

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Hepzy said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Even if Callisto never has been a big a deal as Vic, didn't she have her superhuman senses when Storm took her on? Enhanced strength, agility, reflexes, regen, hearing, smell, taste, touch. Her abilities as huntress and (I quote Marvel Wiki) "fighter skilled in virtually every form of hand-to-hand combat". I'm not too familiar with Daken, but to me it sounds like Cal _should_ rank among the others listed.

Actually, too bad we don't see more of her :/

Marrow has never been a favorite of mine. I was more thinking of the place Mikhail took her to and the trial of fire that followed and how skilled she became at killing.

In any case. It all boils down to this; I want bad-ass Storm back!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By jhazzroucher

I only like Marrow in marvel vs capcom 2

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Hepzy said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Hepzy said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Even if Callisto never has been a big a deal as Vic, didn't she have her superhuman senses when Storm took her on? Enhanced strength, agility, reflexes, regen, hearing, smell, taste, touch. Her abilities as huntress and (I quote Marvel Wiki) "fighter skilled in virtually every form of hand-to-hand combat". I'm not too familiar with Daken, but to me it sounds like Cal _should_ rank among the others listed.

Actually, too bad we don't see more of her :/

Marrow has never been a favorite of mine. I was more thinking of the place Mikhail took her to and the trial of fire that followed and how skilled she became at killing.

In any case. It all boils down to this; I want bad-ass Storm back!

Fully agreed on everything you stated, though I do like Marrow. The mohawk awesomeness aside what I really want to see from Storm is the return of the stronger and edgier personality that came with the look. In Excalibur this chick is dodging machine gunfire at close range, deflecting bullet fire back at the shooter and hitting superhuman durable trolls hard enough to one-shot KO them, and showed off some talented H2H skills and agility, and very solid dagger-wielding. I want to see her make a come back. Claremont seemed to be the only writer who cared to give her time on panel and some development.

It will also be great see Storm pitted against new opponents in physical combat, and maybe some from the general MU villain pool (like Viper, maybe Malice (the evil former Dora Milaje), Machete, a throwdown with Songbird who is supposed to be a good unarmed fighter, etc.).

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By evilvegeta74

@White Mage: @jhazzroucher: Do you really want Storm around someone, who'd kill their own kids, or do this!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.