Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Question? Is it possible for storm to shoot lasers from her eyes.

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By maaask12

I mean she should be able to right!

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
    deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGoddess

@maaask12 said:

I mean she should be able to right!

No she cannot.

The closest thing she can do to shooting lasers ,is lightning from her eyes.that's it

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. She has shot lightning from her eyes in canon though. And in x-men evolution.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes!

richbeforeign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By richbeforeign

Hmm, I don't see her being able to do it. She can replicate it with Lightening as she has shot lightening out of her eyes before I think in a issue. She has learned to shoot lightening with a strong force like lasers so in that case yeah but if your talking about cyclopse styled red heated laser, then no.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, I don't see her being able to do it. She can replicate it with Lightening as she has shot lightening out of her eyes before I think in a issue. She has learned to shoot lightening with a strong force like lasers so in that case yeah but if your talking about cyclopse styled red heated laser, then no.

There was a scan which electricity came out of her eyes. If she has great control of electricity then I don't think she has a problem with shooting electricity from her eyes. I even think she can create solar light on her eyes too,like a flashlightbut not necessary and perhaps a hassle compared to just using her hands to generate light

richbeforeign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher:

@richbeforeign said:

There was a scan which electricity came out of her eyes. If she has great control of electricity then I don't think she has a problem with shooting electricity from her eyes. I even think she can create solar light on her eyes too,like a flashlightbut not necessary and perhaps a hassle compared to just using her hands to generate light

Right, She can use lightening and electricity to a precise degree which makes me think its possible for her to create laser beams but not in the way Cyclopse can but she can replicate the heat I believe.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher:

@jhazzroucher said:
    @richbeforeign said:

Right, She can use lightening and electricity to a precise degree which makes me think its possible for her to create laser beams but not in the way Cyclopse can but she can replicate the heat I believe.

In a precise degree, yes. Storm should be able to shoot electricity/lightning from her eyes to melt handcuffs.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.