Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10180 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

If Ororo Munroe becomes a DC property, who would you pair her with?

• 128 results
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

NO more further questions as to why would Storm become a DC property.

So if Storm is now in DC Universe, and you only have two people whom she will be paired with, would you choose Batman for her? or Superman?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
    deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Out of those choices I would have to go with Superman

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Out of those choices I would have to go with Superman

May I know the reason why?

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Backflip

How is this not counted as spam?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
    deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never really saw Batman as the relationship kind of guy. In my opinion he is a brooding loner

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jhazzroucher

@joeagentofhand1 said:

I never really saw Batman as the relationship kind of guy. In my opinion he is a brooding loner

I see. Thank you for your honest opinion. : )

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By infonation

@jhazzroucher: It would have to be Superman if Lois Lane decides she's not in love with him anymore, frankly, I think it would be interesting to see how Supes deals with being in a relationship with a woman who has powers that in some ways work better than HIS!

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By BlackWind

Neither.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blood1991

@Backflip said:

I ask myself the same thing every time I see one of these.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By InnerVenom123

The sun.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#12  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @Backflip@Blood1991 said:

@Backflip said:

Because it is not spam.  The OP has not broken any rules.  If you don't like posts about Storm, don't read posts about Storm.  
    butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By butterflykyss

@RazzaTazz said:

@Backflip: @Blood1991 said:

@Backflip said:

Because it is not spam. The OP has not broken any rules. If you don't like posts about Storm, don't read posts about Storm.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By butterflykyss

On Topic.. I don't think either of these are her type personally.. but if i had to choose.. Batman.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Backflip

@RazzaTazz: My reasoning is, is that the topic doesn't actually serve any real purpose. It is highly constrictive, and is utterly biased :P My gripe here is not with the Storm threads, it's not even with the hypothetical question, it's just the constrictive nature that it's only Batman and Superman. Cause it leaves the users the chance to create near enough duplicate threads, and all on the most minor of issues. Can't there just be one general topic (similar to the Appreciation topics on CBR), for all the Storm ramblings, and permit topics that are typically relevant or important so that the Forums aren't bloated by largely pointless topics.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Blood1991

@Backflip said:

@RazzaTazz: My reasoning is, is that the topic doesn't actually serve any real purpose. It is highly constrictive, and is utterly biased :P My gripe here is not with the Storm threads, it's not even with the hypothetical question, it's just the constrictive nature that it's only Batman and Superman. Cause it leaves the users the chance to create near enough duplicate threads, and all on the most minor of issues. Can't there just be one general topic (similar to the Appreciation topics on CBR), for all the Storm ramblings, and permit topics that are typically relevant or important so that the Forums aren't bloated by largely pointless topics.

A discussion board was created for little things like this, which is why I get irritated with threads like these, but RazzaTazz is right it doesn't break any rules. It is just incredibly pointless.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @Backflip: Understood and I appreciate where you are coming from, but we allow anyone and everyone in here who want to discuss comics.  Is this a fluffy subject?  Sure, I guess it is, but this is a comic book website and so we support anyone that wants to discuss comics.  In fact compared to some of the off-topic trolls who don't even read comics, a subject like this is a welcome relief.  I understand what you mean about an appreciation thread.  The old Storm forum had one, and I guess there should be one.  The one caveat there is that the OP likes to make polls, and there can only be one poll per thread.  
    RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @Blood1991 said:

A discussion board was created for little things like this, which is why I get irritated with threads like these, but RazzaTazz is right it doesn't break any rules. It is just incredibly pointless.

This is a fair assessment, but the labeling of something as pointless is subjective.  If the OP genuinely is interested in this topic (which I believe that they are) then it is not pointless to them.  If no one else posted, the topic would die off (evolution in action) but others replied thus others felt it was not pointless.  Does this advance the characterization of the well established characters or discuss future plot developments?  No, but as long as comics stage events based on meaningless and unsubstantiated romances (I'm looking at you Geoff Johns) then it is completely relevant to discuss romantic pairings, as unlikely as they might be.  
    butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By butterflykyss

@RazzaTazz said:

@Blood1991 said:

This is a fair assessment, but the labeling of something as pointless is subjective. If the OP genuinely is interested in this topic (which I believe that they are) then it is not pointless to them. If no one else posted, the topic would die off (evolution in action) but others replied thus others felt it was not pointless. Does this advance the characterization of the well established characters or discuss future plot developments? No, but as long as comics stage events based on meaningless and unsubstantiated romances (I'm looking at you Geoff Johns) then it is completely relevant to discuss romantic pairings, as unlikely as they might be.

QFT...

Seriously thank you for breaking this down so that ALL users can se. I really wish you could post this statement in the general rules section so CV users won't harass users like myself for making threads that they would deem "pointless." A few users have told me that my thread could be placed in the Storm's Discussion thread, one of which was locked, but was re-opened ultimately because it broke no rules. I think this treatment or standard that threads like these shouldn't be created is due to the bad rep that Storm Fans have on this site, in particular. However, if no rules are broken then I don't see what the big issue is in all honesty, and if you don't like a thread don't read it and it will eventually "evolve" into obscurity.

Thank you again :)

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @butterflykyss: Storm fans have no bad rep on this site, at least not in the eyes of the mods and staff.  
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheCrowbar

@RazzaTazz: The OPs trolling. Jhazz is a troll. Their threads aren't out of a love for the character but an attempt to annoy both that specific community and the people around the boards.

This is a junk thread. And you mods are far too lenient about it.

Edit: If you want us to ignore the Storm forum, give us the ability to lock it out. Otherwise seeing stupid threads like this will get a response, not just from me but others annoyed with this bs.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Blood1991

@butterflykyss: Storm fans have a bad rep because of this, this and the battle forum. This is one of hundreds literally hundreds of threads like this. Every popular character gets a few sure, but Storm is subjected to this abuse constantly. I swear if there was a Storm themed nail polish it would have a thread here and while a handful of people might be interested ultimately it is just silly to discuss in its own thread breaking rules or not. Then we have threads on this forum that are brilliantly executed and well though out that get buried in these things. That isn't fair to the hard work they have put into their threads vs putting two names in a poll.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RazzaTazz

This is sidetracking the point of this thread, but I agree if fans of any group (including Storm fans) post junk threads in the the battles forums then they are trolling.  Have some Storm fans done so in the past?  Sure, just like Thor, Batman, Superman, Spider-Man or any other fans of any popular character have.  We don't treat any individual as part of a larger whole of "Storm  fans" or "Thor fans" or whatever.  If there is an offending member then they are dealt with.  In this case Jhazz has done nothing wrong to post this thread.  The only infraction he committed was posting this in General Discussion because his internet browser doesn't let him post polls in character forums (which I fixed).  If anyone doesn't like the posts in any part of the site, there is no need to go into that part of the site and call people out on their behaviour, unless it is breaking the rules.  Best just to leave them alone and let them enjoy the site as they like.  

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheCrowbar

@RazzaTazz:

Thor, Batman, Superman, Spider-Man or any other fans of any popular character have

.So are we just ignoring orders of magnitude?

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @TheCrowbar: If there are numerous cases of Storm fans trolling the battle forum then flag them.  I haven't seen any in recent times, though I know it has been a problem in the past.  The moderators and staff don't hold grudges, if users get warned for behaviour and then they change their ways, there is no need to maintain any kind of attitude towards them.  I would suggest that you adopt the same approach.    
    butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By butterflykyss

@Blood1991 said:

@butterflykyss: Storm fans have a bad rep because of this, this and the battle forum. This is one of hundreds literally hundreds of threads like this. Every popular character gets a few sure, but Storm is subjected to this abuse constantly. I swear if there was a Storm themed nail polish it would have a thread here and while a handful of people might be interested ultimately it is just silly to discuss in its own thread breaking rules or not. Then we have threads on this forum that are brilliantly executed and well though out that get buried in these things. That isn't fair to the hard work they have put into their threads vs putting two names in a poll.

If there was a storm-themed nail polish I am sure it would have a thread. But if a moderator saw it as spamming, trolling, or breaking a cv rule, then I am sure they would lock it. I understand that a lot of time goes into some of the threads and the work that these users put in is appreciated and valued. However, just like Razza stated, if we don't like a thread or if we think its pointless JUST Don't post in it. Instead, post continue to post in the ones that you feel add value. I liken it to the whole Reality TV phenomenon. People complain that its not quality tv, however, if people still give shows like that attention and ratings they will forever saturate the market. Same thing here, just ignore the ones you don't like and if quality ones are really as valued as some would seem to think, they will stand the test of time..

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheCrowbar

@RazzaTazz said:

@TheCrowbar: If there are numerous cases of Storm fans trolling the battle forum then flag them. I haven't seen any in recent times, though I know it has been a problem in the past. The moderators and staff don't hold grudges, if users get warned for behaviour and then they change their ways, there is no need to maintain any kind of attitude towards them. I would suggest that you adopt the same approach.

I have, I can name a few users I've done that with. But in this specific case. It hasn't changed. If you eliminate that user from the storm forum(Not actually but just ignore their threads) you'll see a forum with far less threads, on par with the normal.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @TheCrowbar: Sure, but they are not breaking any rules here.  If they spam the battles or post mismatches that is one thing, but this forum exists to discuss Storm.   

BTW there must be Storm like nail polishes, black and white with a disco theme?  That can't be hard to find.   Here is my best guess:  
    No Caption Provided
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @TheCrowbar said:

This is a junk thread. And you mods are far too lenient about it.

Getting tired of seeing stuff like this, especially when it's about something someone is doing that isn't even against the rules....
    butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By butterflykyss

@RazzaTazz said:

@TheCrowbar: Sure, but they are not breaking any rules here. If they spam the battles or post mismatches that is one thing, but this forum exists to discuss Storm.

BTW there must be Storm like nail polishes, black and white with a disco theme? That can't be hard to find. Here is my best guess:
    No Caption Provided

Cute polish!!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

On Topic.. I don't think either of these are her type personally.. but if i had to choose.. Batman.

I chose Superman because he is a powerful guy who can protect Storm and his family. I know Batman can too but I prefer Superman's style. I would also love to see all of their children able to fly.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

I chose Superman because he is a powerful guy who can protect Storm and his family. I know Batman can too but I prefer Superman's style. I would also love to see all of their children able to fly.

.......................................The girls would stomp the hell out of their brothers

acon70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By acon70

batman.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@BlackWind said:

Neither.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JonSmith

... Yeah, I'd just 'pair' her with the Predator, personally. The pink one. Not the yellow one in fishnets.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36  Edited By Squalleon

When the Superman fan(Me) says batman then you gotta go with Batman!

I feel like that Storm would be better with the emotionally detached Bruce since she reminds me of Catwoman :-P

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@BlackWind said:

Neither.

Agreed, but I'd choose Superman if it really came down to it

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@BlackWind said:

Neither.

Ever since LordOraculus (forget his screen name) posted her with a DC hook-up with Geo-Force...it just seemed like that coupling could work! Out of these 2 I voted for Batman only because I think he would have more to offer Ororo.....and Christian Bale is pretty easy on the eyes ;-).

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@BlackWind said:

Neither.

Ever since LordOraculus (forget his screen name) posted her with a DC hook-up with Geo-Force...it just seemed like that coupling could work! Out of these 2 I voted for Batman only because I think he would have more to offer Ororo.....and Christian Bale is pretty easy on the eyes ;-).

I dunno........I just see Supes as being more of a sweetheart to her...........they'd be annoyingly "good" together, but still.lol

Big_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Big_Nasty

Neither, but a partnership with Vixen would be nice.

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Naamah

If I must choose one or the other... I say Superman would be the smarter match.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Big_Nasty said:

Jhazz is against her being in a lesbian relationship..............but I would NOT be against it.lol

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@BlackWind said:

Neither.

I dunno........I just see Supes as being more of a sweetheart to her...........they'd be annoyingly "good" together, but still.lol

Lol...true but f%^& that sweetheart ish. my reasons are all serf-serving like the gold-diggin' huzzy that I izzzzzzzzzzzz!!! I want those Wayne billions, some Batman intensive h2h training, and for some of his keen investigative prowess to pass on to Storm.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@BlackWind said:

Neither.

Lol...true but f%^& that sweetheart ish. my reasons are all serf-serving like the gold-diggin' huzzy that I izzzzzzzzzzzz!!! I want those Wayne billions, some Batman intensive h2h training, and for some of his keen investigative prowess to pass on to Storm.

LOL I'm in it for LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PassionFlower

Come on, I'd pair her with Wonder Woman.

Jean199999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jean199999

I see her and Wonder Woman being best pals.

Big_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Big_Nasty

@White Mage said:

@Big_Nasty said:

Jhazz is against her being in a lesbian relationship..............but I would NOT be against it.lol

I mean a partnership like Psylocke and X-23, but entertaining none the least.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Big_Nasty: I'd like that too.lol

spetsnaz_gru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By spetsnaz_gru

Superman. Then Storm/WW/Superman love triangle. Love it!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@BlackWind said:

Neither.

that's like saying you like Black Panther and Storm

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.