Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

****HELP NEEDED***** COMICCON LFCC

mugwai123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://www.facebook.com/GibsonUK/photos/a.435564886568599.1073741846.331482773643478/435580809900340/?type=1&theater

Hi there, i need all of your help to like the picture in the link which takes you to facebook and a picture which i have put in this thread to show you what you are liking and if you do have facebook you could help a little extra by sharing, need as many likes as possible. I need to get over 200 extra likes on top of what I already have. Really appreciate the help. Managed to do this 2 months post op so would really like to win this guitar to learn on. Only take 2 seconds to click on the actual picture and like and share. (this is not a virus guys) Hope you can all help. My instagram is ntiarna_knight to prove I am real. I will always follow back if I get a follow. This competition ends midnight tonight, so really need everyones help please :)

No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@mugwai123: I have liked it and shared it on my facebook. I hope you will win. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope the "share" part gets more points than the "like" part

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.