Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Did you enjoy Storm #4 issue?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Poll Did you enjoy Storm #4 issue? (19 votes)

10 47%
    9 21%
    8 11%
    7 5%
    6 0%
    5 0%
    4 0%
    3 0%
    2 5%
    1 16%

Rate Storm #4 where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest.

Please do tell why you gave the score.

• 
    Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

you want me to give a reason for giving it a ten?

No Caption Provided

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very good read,impressive display of power, great characterization, and good exploration of emotions for both Storm and Yukio.

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
    Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

this was so epic! blasting the earth with radiation for four hours!

Now we have a new feat to store in storms battle forum backpack :)

Agreed :-). This was a great issue on a number of levels, and her effecting he solar wind on such a massive scale is terrifyingly awesome. It is the second time that she has generated an atmospheric effect that encompassed the entire globe simultaneously, the 4th tine she has either manipulated or indicated manipulation of the solar wind, and the 7th or 8th time she has manipulated the cosmic medium of 616 altogether.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Agreed :-). This was a great issue on a number of levels, and her effecting he solar wind on such a massive scale is terrifyingly awesome. It is the second time that she has generated an atmospheric effect that encompassed the entire globe simultaneously, the 4th tine she has either manipulated or indicated manipulation of the solar wind, and the 7th or 8th time she has manipulated the cosmic medium of 616 altogether.

HOpefully, we'll get more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo said:

@malachi_munroe said:

HOpefully, we'll get more.

Obligatory storm tribute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPkqvTmGozw

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo: Lol and a bada$$ tribute it is. I love Nicole Scherzinger. That song was everything on this Storm tribute. I watched it twice. *off to ITunes to go but the song*

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo: Lol and a bada$$ tribute it is. I love Nicole Scherzinger. That song was everything on this Storm tribute. I watched it twice. *off to ITunes to go but the song*

Love that episode.

And I saw a squirrel. :)

TORNADO77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This issue was fun and enjoyable. A definite improvement over the last one.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This issue was fun and enjoyable. A definite improvement over the last one.

Yehey! :)

Peerless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Now if she could only use this against an opponent. Another acknowledgement of her cosmic/interstellar side is far overdue--Thor my ass.

Bur seriously the possibilities . . .

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer this song over that Nicole song. I dare you. :)link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-7knsP2n5w

Loading Video...

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Now if she could only use this against an opponent. Another acknowledgement of her cosmic/interstellar side is far overdue--Thor my ass.

Agreed. It has been far too long. I've only seen her use the solar wind as an offense once and we long over due for an exploration of her cosmic weather applications. And agreed on the bold.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@thunderbolt30: lmao! Just wait til someone claims she can't manipulate the solar wind, Imma be like........

No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll get my copies next week still. :(

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peerless1 said:

Agreed. It has been far too long. I've only seen her use the solar wind as an offense once and we long over due for an exploration of her cosmic weather applications. And agreed on the bold.

Yea I remember that against the Sentinel that was a pretty amazing moment. But I would have loved to see how the weather would have been affected while she was on earth omg that would have been amazing.

And hopefully soon her role in axis will become more prevalent seeing as Apocalypse is coming. Shes also on like da covers sooooo ima need them to give a some more spot light. But im loving magnetos spotlight at the moment.

The main thing I hate right now is that they are making. X-men Villains the avengers problem as if this villain hasen't been beat'n by them many times before by the X-men.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Malachi_Munroe
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still can't vote. My order will arrive next week.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: lmao! Just wait til someone claims she can't manipulate the solar wind, Imma be like........

No Caption Provided

haha they would be easily corrected if they did. This most recent issue is her BIGGEST display of solar wind manipulation, but is one of several showings that has happened on panel, so bye b$%^# indeed lol.

@thunderbolt30 said:

@peerless1 said:

Yea I remember that against the Sentinel that was a pretty amazing moment. But I would have loved to see how the weather would have been affected while she was on earth omg that would have been amazing.

And hopefully soon her role in axis will become more prevalent seeing as Apocalypse is coming. Shes also on like da covers sooooo ima need them to give a some more spot light. But im loving magnetos spotlight at the moment.

The main thing I hate right now is that they are making. X-men Villains the avengers problem as if this villain hasen't been beat'n by them many times before by the X-men.

I would have loved this too. I initially thought it was going to be her flying over to a part of the ocean where she could unleash in a big display, but I have to say....this solar wind across the entire planet was better and much more epic for me.

I'm also hoping for a bigger role for Storm in AXIS. I liked her leading her team in to save the other X-Men, even though they are not getting along atm (and I can see this changing with what we got in issue #3), but it's not enough involvement. I believe Remender stated she will have a significant role in Part 2 - Inversion, so hopefully we get more for Ororo.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@thunderbolt30: I think if they didn't get her off world they wouldn't have a habitable planet to return to ........for all we know she could have just whisked away the atmosphere ................I see this happening to the Brood XD

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Yea I was thinking about that. Since the heros are all mainly now gonna be villians lets hope they dont have Storm hold back unless they want her to be the first person to break from it due to her will. But getting a chance to see villain Storm is hard to pass up.

AND YOU GUYS HEY HEY HEY WE SHOULD MAKE A THOR vs STORM THREAD WITH CURRENT THOR JUST TO BE ASSES XD

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Yea I was thinking about that. Since the heros are all mainly now gonna be villians lets hope they dont have Storm hold back unless they want her to be the first person to break from it due to her will. But getting a chance to see villain Storm is hard to pass up.

AND YOU GUYS HEY HEY HEY WE SHOULD MAKE A THOR vs STORM THREAD WITH CURRENT THOR JUST TO BE ASSES XD

Just bumped one. :)

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Just Thought about so I wonder if Storm in part two of Axis could be a Horseman? Seeing as Apocalypse is coming back and all. And it is called inversion so it most likely has to do with the spell cast by Doom and Wanda also.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Just Thought about so I wonder if Storm in part two of Axis could be a Horseman? Seeing as Apocalypse is coming back and all. And it is called inversion so it most likely has to do with the spell cast by Doom and Wanda also.

I don't think we will see a lot of Apocalypse role.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm said:

Why wouldn't we its his big return?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jhazzroucher

@jhazzroucher said:

@magnificentstorm said:

It's Red Onslaught's story.

Honestly, Red Onslaught doesn't look cool.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@magnificentstorm said:

You do know they're using Axis to bring back Apocolyspe

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: I think if they didn't get her off world they wouldn't have a habitable planet to return to ........for all we know she could have just whisked away the atmosphere ................I see this happening to the Brood XD

I would love to see her go into another universe and set an atmosphere ablaze (like en endless heatwave explosion similar to what we got when she attacked Bloodline).

Good point and true on the bold. Lol on current Thor....

I was wondering this too. With her, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Havok, and Colossus all becoming one. And we know for sure from Deadpool #36 that he got inverted and the cover of WatX #12 shows Storm looking especially evil (looking forward to seeing that). Issue #3 has Evan becoming Apoc and he doesn't seem like the evil Darwinist we know and love, so I'm wondering what causes him to change (his celestial armor maybe...?).

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: She could set the air around laveteria ablaze for sure........ehehehe.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@magnificentstorm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@magnificentstorm said:

You do know they're using Axis to bring back Apocolyspe

They're bringing him back but he's not going to be the main villain

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He may not be a main villain but I believe he does have a game changing role in the story.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He may not be a main villain but I believe he does have a game changing role in the story.

I however think it was just a small appearance so people won't think Marvel is entirely not supporting the next x-men live film and to boost sales

It was only one cover which showed Apocalypse. I doubt he'll make an appearance again.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: he is core to next issue. And the solicits state that the X-Men turn to him for help. He'll definitely have another appearance and a game changing role. Next issue the X-Men appear to be taking on an inverted Hulk so they will likely need all the help they can get.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: he is core to next issue. And the solicits state that the X-Men turn to him for help. He'll definitely have another appearance and a game changing role. Next issue the X-Men appear to be taking on an inverted Hulk so they will likely need all the help they can get.

Oh, the issue 2 was just to have us excited about Apocalypse on issue 3 but...

Please check details of the issues ( with an "s" ) after that issue and there's no mention of horsemen and Apocalypse anymore.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really, really felt very sad because of what Storm felt. I wasn't excited with Storm and Yukio meeting but Yukio jumpingoff the building again and be saved again by Storm is always awesome.

Giving the issue a perfect score! :)

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher:

You have my permission to make polls for the series lul. I saw what you were talking about with a different thread for everything so why not.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher:

You have my permission to make polls for the series lul. I saw what you were talking about with a different thread for everything so why not.

Cool! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.