Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Did you enjoy Storm #10?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Poll Did you enjoy Storm #10? (3 votes)

10 67%
    9 0%
    8 33%
    7 0%
    6 0%
    5 0%
    4 0%
    3 0%
    2 0%
    1 0%

Rate the issue with 10 as the highest and 1 as the lowest.

Storm #10 preview link: http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-previews/storm-10-marvel-comics-2015

• 
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gave it a 10 rating. Art was awesome. Storm looked beautiful. Loving Kenji and seeing a lot of X-men characters. I wanna know what Kenji can really do. Excited to read Storm #11. :)

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'll have to give it a look. I have liked the series so far.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have to give it a look. I have liked the series so far.

Yehey! The art is really beautiful in this issue. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked it. The art was a significant improvement over issues 6 - 8.

My only disappointment, at least so far, is that Kenji just feels like a random villain for Storm. He has some potential though.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked it. The art was a significant improvement over issues 6 - 8.

My only disappointment, at least so far, is that Kenji just feels like a random villain for Storm. He has some potential though.

I actually like him. His powers are awesome and he is the most powerful among the Five Lights. Even Hope had a hard time beating him. :)

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: this I was underwhelmed by the villain reveal..

You should wait issue #11. I hope I'll be right that Kenji is more powerful than he was before.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The issue was good but (to me) why does it seem that Kenji has a grudge against Storm? He even said that Storm killed him (or he probably meant the teachers in general). But it still doesn't make sense because we all know that Martha Johannson aka No-Girl killed him. I mean, he was a good villain and I liked his character and I am glad that he is back but why does it seem like he is targeting Storm when we never really saw them interact in Generation Hope?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The issue was good but (to me) why does it seem that Kenji has a grudge against Storm? He even said that Storm killed him (or he probably meant the teachers in general). But it still doesn't make sense because we all know that Martha Johannson aka No-Girl killed him. I mean, he was a good villain and I liked his character and I am glad that he is back but why does it seem like he is targeting Storm when we never really saw them interact in Generation Hope?

Agreed. The more I reread the less credible the basis for his grudge sounds. if he was threatening to take revenge on all of the X-Men he felt "failed" him ,then I could be sold on him coming at Storm as his victim #1. But his blaming her is just...random. An interesting attempt at creativity but random nonetheless.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatekey said:

Agreed. The more I reread the less credible the basis for his grudge sounds. if he was threatening to take revenge on all of the X-Men he felt "failed" him ,then I could be sold on him coming at Storm as his victim #1. But his blaming her is just...random. An interesting attempt at creativity but random nonetheless.

Well how about Harmon implanting a memory to Kenji's mind that it was Storm who killed him?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.