Follow

Stephanie Brown

Character » Stephanie Brown appears in 788 issues.

Stephanie Brown is the Cluemaster's daughter. She becomes the Spoiler to "spoil" her father's criminal plots, and dated Tim Drake while he was Robin. Steph temporarily becomes Robin when Tim is forced to quit by his father. Later, she briefly resumes being Spoiler before Cassandra Cain decides to pass her the mantle of Batgirl. In the New 52 and Rebirth, she's back to being The Spoiler.

Was her "resurrection" planned from the start?

Mrs. Tim Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mrs. Tim Drake

Looking at my old Robin comics, more specifically, the one featuring Stephanie's funeral (Robin #132), I noticed something quite interesting, i can't find the scan online but on page 5/6 it shows Tim and Bruce and talking and DC made sure the part where the priest says "in hope of her return and resurrection". 
    DC made it very clear that that part is to be shown. 
    so do you think that DC planned Steph's "resurrection" from the start?

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AMS

I don't know. 

I felt sorry for the fans and do remember there being a website set up about her and it much in the same vein as Hal Jordans fans did.
    Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By hydrabob--defunct

they normally decide to bring back characters that have died
    No one is ever really dead in Comics its just a matter of time til they come back

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Anytime you kill a character off, especially in the comic book world, there's always the option of bringing a character back, even if it ins't planned for them to come back anytime soon, a writer could simply say "Hey, let's bring back so and so!" and they just find a way to loophole that character's death.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.