Follow

Static

Character » Static appears in 185 issues.

Virgil Hawkins was exposed to a mutagenic gas that swept his city of Dakota, which gave him and other 'bang babies" superpowers. With the ability to control electromagnetism, Static joined the Teen Titans and continues to protect his city while serving on the team.

Expectations for Earth-M?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

So as most of you already know, Milestone is making a comeback as Earth-M. What are you hoping to see from Static in this new universe? I'm personally hoping they use some villains from the cartoon like Ebon and the rest of the Meta-Breed.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I just really hope they stay true to his origin story the Big Bang not like they did in Young Justice that kinda pissed me off being a huge fan of Static and all.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just really hope they stay true to his origin story the Big Bang not like they did in Young Justice that kinda pissed me off being a huge fan of Static and all.

I'm pretty sure they will. And while I'm stoked Milestone is back, are you kind of disappointed that Static isn't gonna be interacting with the mainstream DCU anymore?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When it comes to Static I have near unrealistic expectations. I'm sick of him being neglected or done half assed..

scbetton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By scbetton

I expect it to be good knowing they have Geoff johns and Christopher priest writing stories. They also have Jim lee and ken lashley doing art too? It's gonna be amazing. I hope they have a good super team too. Wasn't really into the shadow cabinet. I know it's meant to be an anti hero team but still.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just hoping Static's new series includes Ebon and the rest of the Meta-Breed. He was one of my favorite characters from the show.

scbetton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah he was a great archnemisis for static honestly. Should have him and holocaust run different areas of Dakotas underground

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.