Follow

Stan Lee

Person » Stan Lee is credited in 4979 issues.

Stan "The Man" Lee, Marvel Comics's legendary founder, is the writer and co-creator of such timeless characters as the Avengers, the X-Men, Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four, and the Hulk. In his words, "'Nuff said!" His best-known catch-phrase is New York's state motto, "Excelsior!!!"

Latest Update on Stan Lee's ROMEO & JULIET: THE WAR

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
    AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

In my earlier blog, I found out that STAN LEE was working on a new project after his involvement with THE GUARDIAN PROJECT for the NHL and the year long stories of SOLDIER ZERO, THE TRAVELER, and STARBORN for BOOMStudios called ROMEO & JULIET: THE WAR for both 1812 Comics and POW Entertainment.

In case you are unaware or forgot what's all about, here is a plot summary: "Two groups of superhuman soldiers who turn the Empire of Verona into the most powerful territory on Earth. The Montagues, powerful cyborgs made of artificial DNA, and the Capulets, genetically-enhanced humans known for their speed and agility, who work in tandem to destroy all threats to Verona. With no one left to fight, they have a new enemy - each other. When a young Montague boy, Romeo, and Capulet girl, Juliet, fall in love, they secretly plan to marry, hoping their union will bring peace to the warring factions. But forces beyond their control begin to conspire against them, threatening their love, their lives…and the Empire of Verona."

The latest update from the NYCC is the date the comic will come out by NOVEMBER 30TH, 2011. AND here's here's a trailer for the comic (released since 10-24-2011):

AND....Here's the cover:

No Caption Provided

What do you think?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By ReVamp

OMG. Looks amazing.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheCrowbar

I did not know my eyes could orgasm. I'm so ordering this!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.