Squirrel Girl is on Marvel Heroes!!!

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#1 Edited by jhazzroucher (21166 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah!!!! : )

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for rumble_man
#2 Posted by Rumble Man (11197 posts) - - Show Bio

super cool

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#3 Posted by jhazzroucher (21166 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

super cool

indeed. : )

Avatar image for jonsmith
#4 Posted by JonSmith (4529 posts) - - Show Bio

Great, the most OP character is now in a video game. Now the rest of the cast is redundant and useless.

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (21166 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Great, the most OP character is now in a video game. Now the rest of the cast is redundant and useless.

it's not her first.

Avatar image for jonsmith
#6 Posted by JonSmith (4529 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: ... Let me guess. It was a Squirrel Girl videogame where, after Thanos steals the child Squirrel Girl is looking after, she must hunt down the most powerful beings in the universe to find him, knocking beings like Galactus and the Phoenix Force around like playthings.

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (21166 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@jhazzroucher: ... Let me guess. It was a Squirrel Girl videogame where, after Thanos steals the child Squirrel Girl is looking after, she must hunt down the most powerful beings in the universe to find him, knocking beings like Galactus and the Phoenix Force around like playthings.

check her forum which I was the one who created it. : )

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (21166 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope her squirrel pet shows up too. : )

Avatar image for degalon
#9 Posted by Degalon (873 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww...i was hoping for her cuter "babysitter" hairstyle. But still. What's Marvel Heroes?

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#10 Posted by jhazzroucher (21166 posts) - - Show Bio

@Degalon said:

Aww...i was hoping for her cuter "babysitter" hairstyle. But still. What's Marvel Heroes?

it's a mutiplayer online computer (microsoft windows) game

Avatar image for degalon
#11 Posted by Degalon (873 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I play it? I mean, is it free online, or an old game, or unreleased, or what? Is it the new marvel MMO?

Avatar image for jhazzroucher
#12 Posted by jhazzroucher (21166 posts) - - Show Bio

@Degalon said:

Can I play it? I mean, is it free online, or an old game, or unreleased, or what? Is it the new marvel MMO?

it's not yet released.

Avatar image for degalon
#13 Posted by Degalon (873 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking on the website now. Art style is hit or miss. Spidey, Cap, Widow and Thing all look horrible, but the rest look great. So far i'm gonna play Doreen, Colossus and Ms Marvel.

Not looking forward to a thousand wolverines and deadpools running around though. Hopefully you can customize your character somewhat to make them stand out.

Do you know the release date?

Avatar image for ms__omega
#14 Posted by ms__omega (5046 posts) - - Show Bio

My dream come true attacking people with rabid squirrels!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.