Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

why do alot of people hate...

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Funkypanda123

spider men from other demsions?

i mean that is soo lame seriously once pete died in the ult univirse all of you were crying like babys!

now there the supioerior spider man (miguel o hara) (sorry for the bad spelling) and you guys (some)

are angry (wich annoys me ) that the promble you guys cant change who cares if you grew up with peter

he wont be here forver sp you guys should spot winning on how this isnt peter ot thats inst pete

No Caption Provided

at least theres spiderman

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

The whole clone thing just ruined it for fans I suppose.

InfinityAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By InfinityAce

1. People are happy hearing about O'hara being superior. 2. Its not the lost if a spiderman we were sad about it's Peter Parker were sad about. Someone can have the role of spidey but, not do a classic wise guy spidey which is what people miss. 3. There are ALOT of other non-Pete spidey that aren't hated. 4. Some other characters just can't be a spider-man correctly. 5. I would rather have no spidey than a terrible spiderman.

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Funkypanda123

well it depends wich clone thing your talking about kanie the new scarlet spider or ben the old one or even spider island (i consider it as a clone thing cuz of the jackal)

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Funkypanda123

well i guess you rigth people the are some people out there who cant excpet other spidermen only peter and that mean your only a peter paker fanboy not a spiderman fan boy

InfinityAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By InfinityAce

There are people who won't accept another spidey other than Pete you're right. Also no I love spiderman but if there is a bad user I wouldn't bother to read. For example if alpha became spiderman I wouldn't read it. On the otherhand if Miguel or Ben and deadpool were spidey I would watch that.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Blood1991

@Funkypanda123 said:

well it depends wich clone thing your talking about kanie the new scarlet spider or ben the old one or even spider island (i consider it as a clone thing cuz of the jackal)

Lol kinda proves my point, Cloning follows Spidey around like time travel follows the X-Men. It is annoying to a degree.

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Funkypanda123

@InfinityAce: ture i get your point but its like if people hate the other spiderman the dont read its thats simple

warfolomei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By warfolomei

Well yes, a hero died.. so we were sad. That was the whole point, an example to future generations of that universe.

We care, that's why we follow his fictional life. So its not that simple just to ''drop it''.

You must understand that Spider Man is Peter Parker and always will be. Slott knows it, that's why he is messing with us.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

I don't hate other Spider-man in fact I Miguel O'Hara is one of my favorite characters. What I do not like however are generic characters created for the sole purpose of being Spider-man somewhere else. The only alternate Spider-men I like are Ben Reilly, Kaine, Black Op's Spider-man and Miguel. The rest....are just meuh.

warfolomei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warfolomei

Hmmm.. now that I think about it. It must be someone who web swinged before. Miguel has a different way of doing it and buildings in our time would just hamper him.

InfinityAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By InfinityAce

@Strider92: Black ops Spiderman?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@InfinityAce: Was a Spider-man from a What If? Issue coincidentally he's the guy currently in my user icon

InfinityAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By InfinityAce

@Strider92: Yeah, he's from the What If spiderman vs wolverine. Thanks for letting me know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.