Nighthunter says:

"black cat"

Agreed.

#11 Posted by NEW VENOM (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"jessica alba"
thats what i was thinking
#12 Posted by Jax (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

New York. The reality T.V star not the state.

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23185 posts) - - Show Bio

There's basically another thread like this in the forum.

#14 Posted by Modi (51 posts) - - Show Bio

black cat

#15 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody(not me!)

#16 Posted by NEW VENOM (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#17 Posted by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio

NEW VENOM says:

"Zenma says:
"jessica alba"
thats what i was thinking "

Why? Why would you possibly be thinking that?

#18 Posted by ChrisAngel (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

You ask me, nobody.. cause MJ's pretty much the only one for our favorite Webhead.

#19 Posted by grkpektis (202 posts) - - Show Bio

psylocke. just joking that would be interesting though

Avatar image for thesinistermissmort
#20 Posted by TheSinisterMissMort (274 posts) - - Show Bio

They should make it into a reality show "Who wants to marry Spider-man" And Peter Parker should win. WHat a hot twist.

#21 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

marry jane is single ?

(puts on his good shirt)

won't be for long

#22 Posted by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio

If he' not going to be with MJ I don't want to see him with anyone.

#23 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

who is to say he will get another girl.just putting it out there

#24 Posted by TheSinisterMissMort (274 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mephisto's real plan is to get Peter in the sack.

#25 Posted by vance_astro (89968 posts) - - Show Bio

TheSinisterMissMort says:

"I think Mephisto's real plan is to get Peter in the sack. "

Mephisto is straight.

#26 Posted by TheSinisterMissMort (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"TheSinisterMissMort says:
"I think Mephisto's real plan is to get Peter in the sack. "

Mephisto is straight."

Says who?

#27 Posted by mew (119 posts) - - Show Bio

(Thought Speak) How about Jean Grey?

#28 Posted by electro nucleo (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Gwen his real love

#29 Posted by sora_thekey (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackpot

#30 Posted by Conspiracy (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody, I personally like Peter being single and having trouble with women, not that he didn't when he was married.

#31 Posted by LexiCat (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy. I didn't see this thread until just now. I want to put my two cents in. No one shoot me, okay? soft smile

First, I'm going to address the topic of the thread. My answer? No one.. Peter and MJ belong together. They are each others' soulmates. To have him be with anyone else in a bond of marriage would really make me toss my cookies. It's bad enough the writers wanted to ditch MJ without killing her. So they did the next best thing. They gave her a ridiculous premise as a hero, a tacky costume, and took him out of Peter's life.

Next, I'm going to address the idea of Gwen Stacy being his one, true love. I vehemenantly disgaree with this. Why? Because, Gwen and Peter have been over for a very long time. I don't think it's fair to equate guilt with love. He has always.. yes, always.. felt guilty for Gwen's death. It's why he still thinks about it. It's why it looms over him like a dark cloud. But is that the same as love? No. I don't believe there is any way you can say that. Did he love Gwen? Of course. Part of him always will hold a piece of him in reserve for her, but the rest... all that's left... he gave to MJ.

Finally, I'm going to address why MJ is his soul mate. From the very beginning, there's been a pull between the two. True, they don't essentially have anything in common. But that's on the outside. On the inside, you see two people who's hearts are scarred, who's hearts are damaged, who's souls are imperfect. MJ, from dealing with her abusive childhood... Peter, from dealing with his traumatic one. MJ was entirely too frivilous. She was immature. She was a silly girl. Up until she met Peter. When she finally opened up to him and told him about her childhood, her fears, and why she's so hard on herself... it helped her become more real. It helped her become more mature and more grounded. Peter was a serious student.. brilliant...who was a super hero by night. Meeting MJ helped him realize how to have fun. Helped him realize that he could do it all, so long as he had the right support staff. MJ and Aunt May WERE that support. He wouldn't BE the man he is today without MJ. Despite constantly having to fight to be together, MJ and Peter never stopped. They have overcome every single obsticle thrown their way, together. They realized that as a unit, they were stronger than either of them were apart. In my eyes, this is what makes MJ's impact on Peter's life uniquely perfect. It makes her indespensible. Everyone needs a rock in their life. MJ was Peter's. And now he's missing that and I for one, am saddened by it. He isn't the same Peter Parker, anymore.

#32 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

He will find love with someone of his own size, like this pickle Pulls out a pickle

#33 Posted by zero edge (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

LexiCat says:

"Oh boy. I didn't see this thread until just now. I want to put my two cents in. No one shoot me, okay? *soft smile*
First, I'm going to address the topic of the thread. My answer? No one.. Peter and MJ belong together. They are each others' soulmates. To have him be with anyone else in a bond of marriage would really make me toss my cookies. It's bad enough the writers wanted to ditch MJ without killing her. So they did the next best thing. They gave her a ridiculous premise as a hero, a tacky costume, and took him out of Peter's life.
Next, I'm going to address the idea of Gwen Stacy being his one, true love. I vehemenantly disgaree with this. Why? Because, Gwen and Peter have been over for a very long time. I don't think it's fair to equate guilt with love. He has always.. yes, always.. felt guilty for Gwen's death. It's why he still thinks about it. It's why it looms over him like a dark cloud. But is that the same as love? No. I don't believe there is any way you can say that. Did he love Gwen? Of course. Part of him always will hold a piece of him in reserve for her, but the rest... all that's left... he gave to MJ.
Finally, I'm going to address why MJ is his soul mate. From the very beginning, there's been a pull between the two. True, they don't essentially have anything in common. But that's on the outside. On the inside, you see two people who's hearts are scarred, who's hearts are damaged, who's souls are imperfect. MJ, from dealing with her abusive childhood... Peter, from dealing with his traumatic one. MJ was entirely too frivilous. She was immature. She was a silly girl. Up until she met Peter. When she finally opened up to him and told him about her childhood, her fears, and why she's so hard on herself... it helped her become more real. It helped her become more mature and more grounded. Peter was a serious student.. brilliant...who was a super hero by night. Meeting MJ helped him realize how to have fun. Helped him realize that he could do it all, so long as he had the right support staff. MJ and Aunt May WERE that support. He wouldn't BE the man he is today without MJ. Despite constantly having to fight to be together, MJ and Peter never stopped. They have overcome every single obsticle thrown their way, together. They realized that as a unit, they were stronger than either of them were apart. In my eyes, this is what makes MJ's impact on Peter's life uniquely perfect. It makes her indespensible. Everyone needs a rock in their life. MJ was Peter's. And now he's missing that and I for one, am saddened by it. He isn't the same Peter Parker, anymore."

Good post =D

#34 Posted by LexiCat (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you, Zero. smile I've..given this way too much thought I think. soft laugh

#35 Posted by Crocbait (106 posts) - - Show Bio

two cents lexi cat?? thats more like a wad of cash. hehehe ...but its still got to be jessica alba. no doubt. imagine the man he would be if it was jalba who was with him. he would be imbazorspidermanomgftwbbq

#36 Posted by LexiCat (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Crocbait says:

"two cents lexi cat?? thats more like a wad of cash. hehehe ...but its still got to be jessica alba. no doubt. imagine the man he would be if it was jalba who was with him. he would be imbazorspidermanomgftwbbq "

laughing softly and smiling I guess I like to give alot for the money, Croc.

#37 Posted by Big Red (2 posts) - - Show Bio

No one. Marry Jane all the way.

#38 Posted by jasmine cole (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

umm me!

#39 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

LexiCat says:

"Oh boy. I didn't see this thread until just now. I want to put my two cents in. No one shoot me, okay? *soft smile*
Finally, I'm going to address why MJ is his soul mate. From the very beginning, there's been a pull between the two. True, they don't essentially have anything in common. But that's on the outside. On the inside, you see two people who's hearts are scarred, who's hearts are damaged, who's souls are imperfect. MJ, from dealing with her abusive childhood... Peter, from dealing with his traumatic one. MJ was entirely too frivilous. She was immature. She was a silly girl. Up until she met Peter. When she finally opened up to him and told him about her childhood, her fears, and why she's so hard on herself... it helped her become more real. It helped her become more mature and more grounded. Peter was a serious student.. brilliant...who was a super hero by night. Meeting MJ helped him realize how to have fun. Helped him realize that he could do it all, so long as he had the right support staff. MJ and Aunt May WERE that support. He wouldn't BE the man he is today without MJ. Despite constantly having to fight to be together, MJ and Peter never stopped. They have overcome every single obsticle thrown their way, together. They realized that as a unit, they were stronger than either of them were apart. In my eyes, this is what makes MJ's impact on Peter's life uniquely perfect. It makes her indespensible. Everyone needs a rock in their life. MJ was Peter's. And now he's missing that and I for one, am saddened by it. He isn't the same Peter Parker, anymore."

very sweet lexi

#40 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it would work with either one of them. they're both great girls and they both work well with peter's personality

#41 Posted by jasmine cole (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

peter and gwen stacy belong togather!!!! mary jane was'nt even liked by peter until gwen died!

#42 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

what about poor MJ?

all alone,i'll comfort her.

#43 Posted by jasmine cole (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

not to mention everytime he was with another female

felicia,brant, the DET whose name escapes me.

sorry i mean no harm lexi but i thought gwen and peter belonged togather and to kill her off was dumb. they could've found a way to use her like the did mary jane.

#44 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i'm sure you will

#45 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"lol i'm sure you will"

you don't have to worry about it

#46 Posted by NEW VENOM (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"what about poor MJ? all alone,i'll comfort her."
hahaha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.