Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Which is better silver or Bronze Age

Darkseid011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Poll Which is better silver or Bronze Age (8 votes)

Bronze Age spider-man 25%
    Silver-age spider-man 75%

Which is better, vote whatever you think.

• 
    silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By silent_bomber

I was having trouble deciding until I realised most of the later comics I like (Death of Jean Dewolff, Kraven's Last Hunt, The Commuter etc) all just fell outside of the Bronze age, into the Modern Age.

That makes it a pretty easy decision for me tbh, End of the Green Goblin, Horns of the Rhino, Tablet of Time etc, and everything in between was excellent, some of the most iconic Spider-man right there, and that's not including issue 1, and all of the super villain origins, introductions etc on top of that.

Unfortunately I accidentally voted Bronze Age anyway though LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.